Memes aside, what do personally think about both clinton and donald trump?

memes aside, what do personally think about both clinton and donald trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/gary-johnson-aleppo.html
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289907-trump-incorrectly-says-russia-isnt-in-ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They almost make me like Trudeau.

when i first heard the word hillary clinton what i thought i heard was hell of big clitoris and that caused me a bad impression. and when i hear trump i think of trump cards in decks. and also the duck. so i would vote for the guy

>trump
monkey with a gun
>clinton
giving women the highest power is a mistake we will all pay dearly

either way the whole planet is fucked. thanks a fucking lot USA

WAKE ME UP

Is that how Shinzo Abe was elected? Was either "Shinzo" or "Abe" supposed to mean anything?

Clinton because this meme has got to end.

one or another, america is doomed

i like johnson actually

Both shit.

EU needs our own army.

Fuck NATO.

Fuck NATO creating refugees that flood our countries.

I don't think you read the OP question.

>trump

rorkist personified

>hillary

unfairly stigmatised by the media, by far the best option

Both are shit

>i like johnson actually
Hes clueless.

nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/gary-johnson-aleppo.html

too old

Mein Mann.

>unfairly stigmatised by the media, by far the best option

Both shit

i just like him because he's not clinton or trump

i must admit

Also private prison system

>NATO
everything that was done was done by this man
and yet you all forgot his name and blame it on the nigger
not that the nigger isn't exent of guilt anyways

They're like two hairy buttcheeks, and you're stuck between them, right in the butthole.

>Fuck NATO creating refugees that flood our countries.
Fuck yourself for allowing them in.

Europeans live in dictatorships and monarchies and wonder why they have no control.

You're just the USA's chess piece to deter Russian influence

nice meme but it's true

>Europeans live in dictatorships
says the nigger that can't even vote
how's the "electoral college" going to save you now, Tyreese?

Fuck, I'm illiterate. It's almost like an automated response when Trump and Hillary are mentioned in one sentence.

without nato he can't wage a war

I don't know much about Hilary.
Trump is a typical demagogue, spouting bullshit claims and preying on emotions to gain votes.

Either way, I just hope the fucking elections ending will stop the political shilling on Sup Forums and curb the rate at which Sup Forums imports cancerous newfag activists.

>says the nigger that can't even vote
Good meme.

The US isnt taking any 'refugees'.

Europeans have no control, thats how its set up.

>The US isnt taking any 'refugees'.
laugh now, but when Hillary wins....

inb4 she dies before even winning

Hate them both but I'd still prefer Clinton.

I don't give a fuck about either of them, but every americlap I've seen defending Trump sounded like a redneck mouth breather

Hillary wants 50,000 refugees.

How many has Europe taken in? No one even knows at this point.

Doesnt change the fact that Europeans dont have enough control over their politics to stop refugees.

>Europeans dont have enough control over their politicians*
slight correction

I don't blame Obama. He's just a puppet.

Hilary claimed she wants to invade Iran and I'm a persianboo, so I prefer Trump.

I don't care about the USA and it's mexican illegals so domestic policy is completely irrelevant to me.

>slight correction
thats no correction; its the same.

Europeans have no control over Politicians or politics.

Which is why they blame NATO for refugees. Because they have no control, they have no choice but to pass blame.

>every americlap I've seen defending Trump sounded like a redneck mouth breather
True but it's amazing how Trump makes Latin Americans shit their pants more than Spanish conquistadors.

He'll make a good president.

>Trump
Wants to throw NATO and the US's position in the world out the window and has managed to create this hideous Russia-tier victim complex in Americans about their dominant position in the world that has made them completely insufferable on Sup Forums.

>Clinton
Evil incarnate.

I don't like both of them but I'd pick Hillary as president, even though it wouldn't do any good.

>Hilary claimed she wants to invade Iran and I'm a persianboo, so I prefer Trump.
Trump has threatened Iran on a daily basis.

Fuck off Tyrone.

YOU should accept them and YOU will once Clinton becomes president.

I do get assblasted but it's because of his dumb followers.

He's stupid but the ones that carry genuine hatred are his followers.

Trump is the better option for the arab world. He seems not to like as much as the rest to destabilize the middle east and follow the jew agenda to destroy the world. (destroy arab world - flood europe with refugees - fund talibans - make world a chaos)

Also Hillary doesn't seem prepared to be president. Her health is shit. She seems mentally disabled. That makes me think that she won't be the president but a actress and others would run america (as now).

Trump by the other hand seems to be the evil for the media and those who make this theater. that's a good thing. I'm not sure that he actually isn't an actor of this show but at least it's worth the try.

I've been with Trump since July of 2015.

Want to see Clinton slowly decay and then die.

Clinton = shit
Trump= based

>has managed to create this hideous Russia-tier victim complex in Americans about their dominant position in the world
That was Obama.

Only 50,000.

Do you understand even democrats arent offering to take in as many as 1 single European country? (Germany has taken in hundreds of thousands).

But trump is a cocky meme man who's not gonna do shit in the end, Hillary is crazy and to blame for the death of based Gaddafi.

What happened to America being the land of the immigrant man?

That's no reason to make a man President.

Are you a manchild?

>He's stupid but the ones that carry genuine hatred are his followers.
There are plenty of Hillary supporters who are hateful and dislike mexicans as well.

>Hillary

A stable continuation toward CEO dominance, removal of rights and general misery. Thus safer internally. War mongerer, proven liar/manipulator with no morals and only ambition. Extremely negative foreign policies and approach to diplomacy. A disaster internationally.

>Trump

Anti establishment stance but no proven track record of doing anything other than being part of it. A shot in the dark internally that could go either way, but likely will have little to no real impact as his ideas and policies are rejected, or he just flat out lied.

However much better internationally (not including pleb opinions) due to his general friendliness toward other world leaders and inclination toward economic development rather than warmongering and regional geopolitical games.

Overall, I support Trump as a foreigner but could possibly vote for Hillary if I was an American.

>stoopid yurop is making us put our bases there bad bad
>Japan is following the limits on their military that we instituted on them in our own peace treaty, what a bunch of slackers
>why does the world keep oppressing poor America? :(

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289907-trump-incorrectly-says-russia-isnt-in-ukraine

So he'll make a good president because he pisses other people off?

>He seems not to like as much as the rest to destabilize the middle east

How about all the times he's threatened to 'bomb the shit out of them'? Do you niggers even pay attention to the news?

A FUCKING LEAF

>hillary is unfairly stigmatised by the media, by far the best option

How do you get this deluded? Where is the media reporting on the pile of corruption that is the State Department? Where is the media reporting that she is dying from blood clots, seizures, and brain damage?

The media has sucked her clit constantly while reporting constantly on meaningless trump quotes and accusations. They have meetings with the DNC to discuss how to control the narrative of news. They are all donating to her.

Do you just not give a shit?

I know, but Trump's fanbase is more vocal about it, especially online

t. Clinton supporter

don't you think you get to wash your hands clean from this mess, tiny "taxes contributor"
USA's fault can be traced all the way back to 1946. if anything, Patton was right: "we shouldn't have stopped until we got to Moscow"
everything so far is the fault of american interventionism on Near East

>unfairly stigmatised by the media

Is this suposed to enrage me? i don't care about russian conflict and anyway being friends with russia is a good thing - or do democrats americans now love war?

>But trump is a cocky meme man who's not gonna do shit in the end
Tbh only Donald Trump can galvanize Americans to attack another country at this point.

>What happened to America being the land of the immigrant man?
Refugee =/= immigrant.

If they would fight in the Middle East, they wouldnt be 'refugees'.

So you're only addressing military concerns.

I guess you quickly forget emissions cheating cars that come from Europe and their confiscatory tax schemes?

>everything so far is the fault of american interventionism on Near East
>Europeans STILL wont gather control
>Must be America's fault

>Putin supports Trump
And he does that not because he thinks Trump would be a good president.

Hillary is shit, but at least she wont fuck up the country. Everything will go on like before and Russia will be forced to stay quiet

he has also debunked the obama cia plans on talibanize middle east and create the refugee crisis

im not saying trump is good but its the least evil

Those two cunts would each lose so hardly if they had a proper candidate to fight against. But since they are both shit, it's a stalemate.

Trump is either a moron or a sadist, and trusting a second member of the same literal family should raise all the nepotism red flags on the American voters, but for some reason it doesn't.

As they say around here, let the devil come and chose.

Not really but

>implying that's an argument

Hillary loathes Assad. Obama doesn't like Assad, but I bet you he's told Hillary to fuck off a couple of times on Syria.

Say what you will about Obama, but he's been in tons of situations like Ukraine or Syria where actual war could have broken out and the dude didn't back down, nor did he chimp out. bretty gud/10

Hate 'em both with a passion.

You say that clinton isn't prepared but Trump doesn't seem to be that aware of some international issues, I may be possibly wrong

>or do democrats americans now love war?
Now that the nominee is a war mongerer I have seen so many dems defend aggression. Makes me kinda sick desu.

>Hillary is shit, but at least she wont fuck up the country.
We dont need a career politician to save the country.

Youre literally suggesting letting a traitor and covert agent be our President.

Neither is

>A FUCKING LEAF

>Refugee =/= immigrant.

>what are irish refugees
>italian
>serbs/bosnians
etc etc

America's always been where a lot of refugee's go to.

That's cool. Source?

at least he can walk by himself

>America's always been where a lot of refugee's go to.
Irish and Italians and Serbs were all immigrants.

~people who intend to come and live in the US and be apart of the US~

Not refugees.

~people who are temporarily displace but want to go back to their home~.

This. Obama at least acts somewhat rationally on foreign affairs. If Hillary is elected we can expect a war for sure.

didn't trump avoid the draft and then insult a war veteran (john mccain) later, for getting captured

>All these Hilary shills

wew

>Trump: Let's shoot ourselves in the foot because it'll really piss off a lot of people in charge!
>Clinton: Let's keep the status quo even though we really don't want to because it's better than shooting ourselves

It's like being a teen rocking hard place

take your shart in mart politics back to your designated egg storing shelf in your fridge

>oh no people have different opinions! they must be shills!

>trump avoid the draft and then insult a war veteran (john mccain) later,
Didnt Hillary lie to congress and illegal obtain classified emails?

Tell me more of what Trump has done that isnt illegal in anyway.

arent half the us mexican in 20 years, I would tread lightly tbqh

I never got how "Make America Great Again" worked out as a slogan.

It is literally admitting America isn't great anymore.

I think in both scenarios USA are fucked. Still i rather see Trump win, because it would be fun seeing the crazy shit he would say and do.
Clinton is just more of the same.

>Irish and Italians and Serbs were all immigrants.
Because there was a war in their homeland which they left to survive. Well I mean the Irish/Serbs were, I'm not so sure about Italians.

>A leaf

>Europeans STILL have to clean up the shit thrown around by you monkeys and your "cold war"
>literally "dindu nuthin" the post

Shut your fucking mouth you stupid estonian runt

Because then lots of Americans who think the country has been/can be much better identify with it. Its not complicated

>avoid the draft as a Democrat
>hero
>avoid the draft as a Republican
>WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS LEGAL I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Anyone with the opinion of supporting Hilary is either a troll, retarded or a shill. Fact.

>Clinton
Corrupt and cynical, but at least knows to keep some statu quo
>Trump
Mouthy brat who wouldn't know what to do if elected

Both are shit, but Trump shows it more

But I thought Murricans were too proud to admit that. With all the flag-waving and whatnot.

but sharting culture is foreign culture... for you and me

I only shill for Hill because I love watching Trumptards piss their pants in anger.

>I would tread lightly tbqh
In 50 years there will be no racial/ethnic majority in the US.

Why would I tread lightly? Mexicans dont blow things up because of Allah.

Irish didnt flee a war neither did Italians.

They fled shit economies. And they were welcomed as cheap labor.

>literally "dindu nuthin" the post
>"Why are Americans oppressing us! Why wont our politicians listen! It must be America's fault because their population is actually in control!"

>We dont need a career politician to save the country.
why not? why not believe in someone that has worked his whole life for getting to that position.
sounds like
>i dont need a career doctor to save my life
to me

irish were literally fleeing from hunger you dumbfuck