So just listened to one of the last of Sup Forumscore American football and i am mind blow by the illustruos guitar...

So just listened to one of the last of Sup Forumscore American football and i am mind blow by the illustruos guitar rifts and dreamy vocals of this amazing math rock album. You guys really have good taste in music, pls recommend me more like american football and yes i have listend to spiderland or watever that album is called.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxb38JvXi2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This Town Needs Guns - Animal
Hospital Sports - Hospital Sports
Algernon Cadwallader- Some Kind Of Cadwallader
Mineral - Endserenading
Deer Leap - Here Home

idk, just stick your dick into an /emoe/ thread (if there ain't one, you can find it in the archive) and just check there. there's a shitton of screamo there, but you can probably find some new bandcamp-tier gems

Thx for the recs but i seriously dun like scremo no more
I have reached a much higher echelon of musical taste

The bands i listed aren't skramz, I'm just saying that you can find bands like American Football at /emoe/, but you have to trudge thru piles of skramz and anime pics to find maybe two or three bands like it. dig?

Digged

youtube.com/watch?v=cxb38JvXi2M

thank you for the recommendations.

What burns never returns
>suburban house
>green tint

>terrible "emo" album
>Sup Forumscore

the satirical nature of this board makes sense now

what if i love this album but dislike AF like what am i

Listen to All Time Low and Coheed and Cambria you fucking faggot. kys.

>Coheed and Cambria

I second this, except I don't mean it as an insult.

I want this board to be honest right now, and be honest with yourselves.

Albums labeled as Sup Forumscore are typically the best ones. It's completely understandable to like other albums more and for them not to be your favorites, but to say they're bad because you wanna seem like you're better than the people who do is really, really dumb. The albums labeled as Sup Forumscore are typically fantastic albums and widely regarded as such, and shitting on them and people who like them is kind of ruining this board a little bit.

I think if the people who need to feel better about themselves so they try to shit on respected and brilliant artists should just be a bit more self-reflective before saying a clearly great artist is bad.

Like when people are talking about Radiohead, AnCo, Neutral Milk Hotel, GY!BE, etc, if you just come into the thread to say "they're all shit" or something, no one looks at you as anything more than a loser who is trying to prove dominance or something over people who just want to talk about some great albums.

I mean I'm just saying, and it's not like it's gonna change, I just wanted to let the board know that.

omg this album again

What a fucking shit album.

They're all generally good bands and albums. Except AnCo which is a meme shit music for teenage hipster homosexuals

>teenage hipster homosexuals
>he thinks is a bad thing

>teenage hipster homosexuals

So emo fans?

To be honest, "mu-core" isn't even that unique. I have a few friends who have never visited Sup Forums in their life and have still listened to most mu-core artists. I think that mu-core is just a stupid description for what is legit some of the best music of the last kinda 50/60 years. I'm not ashamed to enjoy the majority of it because they are actually really good groups.

>le taking it up the ass is normal meme

>Mu-core has typically good albums
That's subject to opinion, user. Personally I can't stand American Football because the singer sounds like a spineless middleschooler and all the songs are too monotonous. That and the overall theme is kinda banal and vapid.

>This Town Needs Guns
>Algernon Cadwallader
no
>Hospital Sports
>Mineral
>Deer Leap
yeah

Fuck you TTNG is great

I want to be really honest with you senpai, I just want to let you know that value is subjective, and that not everyone who doesn't like a record is a contrarian fedora tipper

God bless fampai

>I have reached a much higher echelon of musical taste
>implying appreciating genuine screamo isn't the highest form of music appreciation