What is the most effective way to learn fast typing?

What is the most effective way to learn fast typing?

blank keycaps

Mavis Beacon

Mario Teaches Typing

Step 1: type
Step 2: type fast
Step 3: eat ass

Yeah this got me up to 120 wpm

zty.pe

I used to spank it to her picture as a pre-typing stretch

trash talking in counter strike

Typeracer but unironically

I did step 3 before steps 1 and 2. Still checks out

Do it faggot

Grow up playing Runescape

This, or CS

who else /adventures in typing with timon and pumba/ here?

I use keybr for about 20mins in the morning and then try my best at touch typing the rest of the day.

I also started using amphetype with the 20k most words used in English to improve my spelling. Working out pretty well.

I use a couple different websites for typing, like typeracer, 10fastfingers, and keybr.com (I only tried this one recently, but it has greatly improved my ability to type words that have the letter 'q' in them). I'm a shitty typist though, 70-80 wpm in text with capital letters and punctuation, 80-90 wpm on 10fastfingers. I've heard it's also pretty important to improve your accuracy if you want to increase your speed, since correcting mistakes takes a ton of time.
If you can't touch type at all, start practicing using klavaro, and put tape on your keycaps when you reach 40 wpm to force yourself to touch type all day.

Damn that's fun.

text chat, discord shitpostan

any derivative of amphetamine is going to be helpful.

If you don't know any shady people just tell your doctor you can't function and asks for an adderall prescription

Take a class. It's miserably boring but after a few months you'll be touch typing easily.

I tried this but forgot to disable vimvuim first so I destroyed my browser

Best class I took in high school. Typing. Use that more than all my other HS shit combined.

Play an mmo or shitpost a lot.

No kidding. If possible connect a .22 pistol into the feeback system whenever you get hit.

Develop an mmo addiction at the age of 13.