Recent purchases thread

Vinyl, cd or anything

I'd post a pic of the new Emma Pollock if her label actually knew how to post a CD.

Neat. I got an original Commericial Album not too long ago.

I mostly have a buncha random jazz and world shit lately

>*listens to mallgothcore once*

Just ordered the reissue of the Belladonna of Sadness OST on vinyl.

I don't have a picture but

Neu! - US first pressing -$25
Mishima Soundtrack - Philip Glass -$14
itcotck - king crimson - US first pressing - $12
Renegades of Funk - Soulsonic force - $1

Recently got my third Tangerine Dream album (In addition to Zeit and Hyperborea)

I also found out yesterday that they did the soundtrack to GTA 5. How weird is that?

It hasn't shipped yet, but I ordered a rare test pressing of one of my favorite albums, 9 Lives to Wonder by the Legendary Pink Dots. Only 15 copies were released and now one of them is mine.

I'd like to get that Rallizes record since I really love that band. Birth Canal Blues is definitely an album to get on vinyl rather than CD, since the 12" has the live version on side B, which is much better than the studio version of the album.

>Neu!
>25

What

Picked up both of these yesterday. This is pressing of VU&N is not that great, but decent. Also didn't know that this version was a yellow vinyl. Vangelis record was $4, pretty solid album.

I agree on birth canal blues, but ive never seen it on vinyl before and it was cheap. Kind of just a cool thing to own i thought.

I might order the vinyl of that, seems really cool

got this off discogs

I hope you realized you bought an incomplete and shitty sounding pressing.

It had a scratch on it that the record store guy was worried about but I took it home and cleaned it with a microfiber cloth and some diluted dawn and it plays vg.

i hope you realize you're a faggot

I'd kill for the commercial album and heavier than a death in the family.

I did kill for them

I've been looking for Zeit for so long. Was it expensive

Combination of thrift finds and regular music stores over the past couple months.

most of them went for 5€ so thats cool

Congrats you spent €25 on a bundle worth less than €10.

24 x 5 = 25?

I apologize, I have made an error by forgetting the final input, though the bundle is still worth significantly less than what was paid.

Nah it was around $20, but the sleeve is pretty worn out, and the record itself is a little scratched. Still totally listenable though.

I found a re-issue in perfect condition a week later for around $40. Didn't buy it though.

i dont regret a thing
its not like i ever sell cds

cool happy family cd

Don't be mad at me for pointing out your terrible purchase you disgusting poseur.