Beyonce made a better album than Radiohead, Kanye, and Death Grips

>Beyonce made a better album than Radiohead, Kanye, and Death Grips

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/15/beyonc-clothing-range-is-made-by-sweat-shop-labourers-on-430-a-d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All the artists you mentioned suck so it's really not much of a competition

>Beyonce
>made

you mean appeared on a recording written produced and performed by other people

its ok when kanye does it

he's shit, too

T. Someone who doesn't understand how popular music works but still wants to critique it

lemonade 5.5/10 - amsp 5/10 - tlop 4/10 - bp 5/10

>all those writers
yet the lyrics are still shit

I think many of the writing credits are from the sampled songs

why are black people so bad at non-jazz music?

daily reminder beyonce is propaganda, and shills reside here posting.

>only song exclusively written and produced by West called "I love Kanye"

kek

Except she objectively didn't unless you live off metacritic scores you uncultured drone

>whole discography is literally written and produced by a smokey backroom of white men who use you as a puppet to push a corporate neo liberal version of feminism

YASSSSS GIRL YASSS

no.

KYS OPEE

Who even gives a fuck about that, fucking playwrights in the 16th century did that all the time. What counts is the result and Lemonade is a 6-7/10 imo

COME ON LADIES NOW LETS GET IN FORMATION

>Sup Forumscucks on suicide watch
This is embarrasing. Worse than all the shitty mainstream "R&B" top 40 trash

the only good song was the one where Johnny Depp helped, and even then, Beyonce's lyrics were fucking retarded

>Motivate your ass call me Malcolm X

fuck off with this shit

where the fuck am i supposed to listen to this album. Can anyone help me out?

>use you as a puppet to push a corporate neo liberal version of feminism
Or she's geniuely neo liberal. I don't know why people consider that impossible.

>listen

It's a visual album you pleb
Watch it on HBO

I haven't even listened to it but I'm going to say no, it is not better than Death Grips

YAAAASSS SLAY QUEEEN SLAAAAAYYY

why does everyone act like this album is some sort of politcal statement? 90% of the lyrics are just her shit talking Jay Z for cheating on her

you're just supposed to buy it, user :))))

because clickbait is profitable and people fall for memes

Does it matter? The record label decides what she puts out anyway.

>AnCo has writing credits on the album

wut

>pushes independent girl power narrative
>whole career is white men making your music for you

YASSSSS GIRL YASSSSS

You know OP, as someone who liked the new Radiohead, I heard some of lemonade and it sounded really good and focused. I may actually give it a listen. I liked the video too.

She's rich enough not to have to record things she doesn't want to user.

You mean the record label that literally her husband owns?

The thing I like about this record is that the beats aren't just speeded up which would leave no space for the singer and also all sounds with tone would have a higher pitch. The beats are made at the fast tempo they sound.

The grooves in the rhythms create unusual flows that normally wouldn't be associated with pop, but more with a RAGGA MC.

She made a shit album

ezra koening has writing credidts for a tweet made. Anco has writing credits for material things

the things you like on the record where thought up by a group of white men hired by her record label to make her music for her

this

Most of the producers on the album were black

Soulja Boy also has writing credits on it.
So does Rae Sremmurd's Swae Lee.

Guess what. The same goes for Michael Jackson. Thriller is still a great album

>falling for the memery

Fucking newfag.

u should probably get the fuck out of Sup Forums then

okay, the sounds you like on beyonces feminists miss independent girl power record where actually made by a group of black and white MEN hired by her record company.

the album has nothing to do with feminism. it's a breakup album

Beyonce's got a great voice but there's no artistry or creativity to what she does. It's all very cynical and corporate.

ITT

ppl cynically criticizing an album for being too cynical

muh worlds biggest popstar has a lot of assets.
muh feminist message is somehow bad.
muh american definition of liberal.

since when did mu start to care about who the artist is, you can listen to burzum and death in june objectivly but beyonce not? just listen to the album an take it for what it is.

I like some of the tracks on the album but I dont get why se needs every track to be a new genre?

Oh a reasonable person on Sup Forums. I agree though, the album is ok, liked it at first but then gradually found it less interesting overall a part from a few songs that really stand out. All Night is the best song imo, that Outkast sample is fucking great.

>these are the people voting for Hilary

Did she? I thought she was just the vocalist.

Beyonce is for liberals who think Obama was a good president and will vote for Hillary because she's a queen. American liberals are a disgrace. How can they consider themselves lefitst

Obama wasn't great, but he was a pretty status quo president, about on the same level as Clinton. Except while Clinton's biggest controversy was fucking an intern, Obama's biggest controversy was - let's face it - his skin color. At any rate, I probably won't end up voting in the general election anyway, because I don't really fear Hillary any less than Donald Trump. At least I have some vague idea of how crazy Trump is.

The people who actually care about Beyonce are voting for Bernie though (or would vote for Bernie because they're not 18 yet).

Marcel gave it a 1/10

the democratic part was taken over by 3rd way cooperate centrists, globalist neo liberals.
Actual leftism is dead in america.
Racial and gender idintity politics issues are a scape goat for capitalism, this is why sjws are supported.
A vote for hillary is a vote for the corporations who bought her.

Too bad bernie was a beta jew and couldnt defeat her

It's not. Don't waste your time.

Who

This

Why has Marcel been fourteen for like the past five years?

It's the "Kanye Thing" to credit everyone that does something in a song

Take Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1

>West
>Cudi wrote the hook
>Rubin was probably on the sidelines like he did with Yeezus overseeing
>Mike Dean is the mixer/master
>Idk who goldstein is probably some jew
>Allen Ritter is a producter
>Potter
>Griesemer
>Bennet = Chance The Rapper who oversaw a alot of the project
>T.L. Barret - Sample that the song uses.

They did not breakup, the album explores her relationship, values, priorities and love

>muh authenticity

>PT.2

>West
>Rubin - Overseer
>Sidney Selby - Desiinger
>Adnan Khan - Dude who originally produced Panda
>Caroline Shaw - The vocals at the end
>Barret - Sampled

True.

>Sup Forums on suicide watch

Why would Beyonce be an anti Sup Forums artist?

John Lennon also has writing credit.

What people have wrong about Beyonce is that people are giving her credit for talking about "for muh black ears only" when it's written by a bunch of white people.

Kanye is kanye's music. It's for everyone. But every beyonce fan is all like "DUN LISTEN 2 MUH QUEEN. BLK PPL ONLY"

>MUH BLK EARS ONLY
>White people contributed

>its mildly experimental
>OMG ITS SO DIFFEREEEENT

fucking normies

>>MUH BLK EARS ONLY
yeah cause i was saying that

nice bait
>Beyonce made a better album than Radiohead, Kanye, and Death Grips
you mean sang on an album produced mixed and written by other talented people

Fucking this.

I swear people need to be taken by the hand when exploring music, even in the presence of the slightest piece of experimentation.

are you talking about Radiohead and DG fans? 'cause that's what it sounds like

that was better than Radiohead, Kanye, and Death Grips
also
>implying kanye writes his own stuff anymore

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/15/beyonc-clothing-range-is-made-by-sweat-shop-labourers-on-430-a-d/

>instant
>fucking
>replies
>.jpg

Because some straight men had verses about their husbands cheating on them lying around that Beyoncé bought.