Cunt

>cunt
>age
>can you drive?
>why don't you drive

Can
No
Too lazy and embarrassed to bother learning it so late and not learning when I was 14

Flag
I can
But I don't now cause too poor to fix brakes on my necrowagen

Canada
no
I never learned how

I only have my g1

Flag
Yes
I've been driving since I was a child due to living on a farm

USYAY
Yes
Because I live in a tiny mountain town and can board or bike everywhere. #1 town for running and biking in America

>Jersey
>22
>no

I am learning now. I wanted to in the past but I always prioritised travel over any other expenditure. I just wanted to escape

flag
yes
i do

US
Yes

Don't have my driver's license though, already failed twice and im a bit nervous for my last try. I need to drive to my job too, so lots of pressure.

Flag
Yeah
I can, and it's easy to learn how so there's really no excuse not to.

How do I learn? ????

Teach me please

Ask one of your relatives/friends to take you driving in a quiet residential area or take lessons with Young Drivers.

>failing the actual driving part
lmao the quiz for a permit is harder than the driving test

Parking and turing left on major intersections fucked me up. I spazzed on both occasions on both tries. Feel a bit more confident on parking now though.

Australia

Yes

Lessons are like $600 though

Is it worth it or will pajeet teach me

Flag
Can, and have had a license since I was 17
No real need in Chicago, and parking in Hyde Park is a pain in the ass.

Yeah, but you end up saving a lot of money on insurance if you've completed training. Sometimes upwards of $1200.

There is nothing easier and greater than learning to drive

You can go anywhere anytime, it's fucking amazing

Stop being a fag and do et

Germany
Yes
I do since I was allowed to (17)

"Yes", I'm on my Ls now, then red Ps, green Ps, and a full licence in the distant future

Flag.
Yes
I do

How old is the normal Australian when he gets his license? Here people get it when they're 16-18, and it's seen as a rite of passage of sorts.

>England
>21
>No
>Have never been able to afford lessons.

Nippon. born in Toyota city, now live in Tokyo
yes
no need to drive in Tokyo.

Interesting; in my High School lessons were part of the Sophomore Year curriculum; I don't remember if range and traffic (hands-on lessons) were a graduation requirement, but classroom lessons were. In any they were free.

You have to pay for them yourself here cash-in-hand.

UK
Aye, since 17
No, faster to cycle, helps me justify my shitty diet too.

Wait, now that I remember, High School-provided Range and Traffic cost $50, but that $50 could be paid for via Money Order. In any case rather cheap and really making you think about the relative emphasis of driving between the cultures.

My Dad paid for my sister to do them, and it cost her £20 a lesson and she did 24 or something like that I think. Anyway it is money I simply do not have.

Is it easy to learn? I'm running out of hope desu

how much iz car insurance, if you live In ontario?

It's easy to learn, it just takes experience to build up the confidence. I was petrified when I started. I got my full G when I was around 18 but didn't start driving regularly until I was about 20. I simply didn't have any confidence. It's not uncommon.

~$1300. It'll probably be more for you.

per year?

that seems very cheap I thought it was expens as fuck if you're young.

What do you think about getting a motorcycle or some sort of street legal dirtbike?

> I got my full G when I was around 18 but didn't start driving regularly until I was about 20

I'm at this situation but I am 29, got my license a year and a half ago.

Yeah, per year.

The only shitty thing about motorcycles is you can really only use them for, what, 5 months? What are you going to do for the rest of the year if you need to get somewhere?

Do you find you're getting more comfortable behind the wheel?

Flag
Yes
I have to because everything I need to do is 40 minutes away (both north and south) by car. I'd ride my bike everywhere if I could.