What programming language will get you more girls?

Also, are girls generally attracted by programmers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABAP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

No.

Probably R, given that it is the one that pays more.

Node, Rust, and to a lesser extent Ruby will help you get around all the 400lb blue-haired she-twinks you can handle.

Wasn't it Ruby the most paid?

Isn't node just an interpreter + framework for JavaScript and not a language on it's own?

And why do "girls" like it so much?

>What programming language will get you more girls?
C++

>Also, are girls generally attracted by programmers?
No

Reeeeeeee get out of my board you goddamn chad!!!!!!!!!!! Let us get our tech ladies at least, you already have all the stacies...

I thought C++ was the one with the least girl-getting rate after C#, since it's only used by pajeets and gamedev wannabes (same for C#). There actually are fields where C++ is useful but
1. Most of them use plain old C since C++ is a mess
2. There are very few ladies in those fields and those who are there are so ballin' in their job that they're probably not gonna be impressed by you.

SAP

Is Rust a meme?

You mean ABAP?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABAP

yes but it's a good meme like spurdo

>He still thinks it's 2015

everything with popular uptake through word-of-mouth is a meme

MIPS
Bitches love MIPS.

MIPS gets nips, amirite?

Unironically Node.js and ruby on rails.
And web dev in general

and mobile app development in general also

Nips, flips, spics and basically any chick

any language that will get you hired at apple, girls love guys who work for apple for some reason

Learn OCaml and work at Jane Street. Girls love $$$

TamponOS

It's all about how you leverage your work user. I wish I was kidding when I saw this Asian dude on a university shuttle bus start a conversation with an Indian girl over Doki Doki Literature Club, fucking cancer. Is that going to work on most girls? Fuck no. The point is he saw she was beta/insecure enough to take interest in whatever the fuck he had go say.

Anyways, imo anything that looks Hackerman-esque (lololol look at my pro hax on le matrix xd) or webdev (hey bitch. I run this cool as fuck website just so people can jerk off my resume)

Rambling on about monads/ why OOP sucks/why Rails is a Ghetto is a masterpiece ≠ the right approach.

if you are a decent c++ dev chances are you can provide.