There was no fingerprints on the shotgun and he had three times the lethal dose in his system

There was no fingerprints on the shotgun and he had three times the lethal dose in his system.

The tires of his volvo were burst.

Eldon Hoke (El Duce) was found dead eight days after he said Courtney offered him 50K to kill Cobain.

The gun was far too long for him to shoot himself with.

He was planning on divorcing Courtney and doing a prenup.

The suicide note had different handwriting.

They found practice sheets in Courtney's handbag.

Why didn't they do a proper investigation?, this was not a suicide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMT64q_2fM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chill dude the important thing is that we got rid of him

who fucking cares

Cause he's a worthless faggot and everyone was glad to see him gone

>The gun was far too long for him to shoot himself with
If you're so sure you should test it on yourself

how will we even make a movie out of this
>shit taste op

>divorce
>prenup

We got a retard here

why did youp ost a photo of hilary swank ?

>Kurt cobain murdered
>biggie murdered
>Tupac murdered
>Elliott Smith murdered
Why is the American justice system so lazy?

agreed

Biggie and Tupac's murders aren't up for debate

>Nick Drake murdered
>Paul McCartney murdered
>Jhonn Balance murdered
The English justice system isn't much better.

I reckon it was suicide

I like Courtney Love, she's good at banter and Live Through This is a 10/10 album.

They made three already, fucktard.

>Degenerate/delinquent scum murdered

Where is muh justice??

I was dragged to see her live in 2013 and the banter she did in-between literally every song was kinda qt. She's charming irl

There is a song written by cobain that is the last song he ever recorded called Do Re Mi.
If you read the lyrics its actually kind of reads like a suicide letter.
Thats when i decided kurt killed himself for realz.

If I may
If I might
lay me down weeping

If I say
What it's like
I might be dreaming

If I may
What is right
Summer time, see me heal

Those years in his blond head
The phrase from his pocket
Chains from the knowing lifelong dream

Do re mi
Don't rape me
Do re mi
Don't Rape me

If I may
If I might
wake me up, see me

If I do
If I like
Find me out, to see me

If I'm made
Cold as ice
I may have to see me heal

Raised in his own care
erased from his women
And chains from his socket I will need

Re mi
Re mi
Do re mi
Don't rape me
Do re mi
Don't rape me

wish me good
Wish me life
Find me out of season

In their way
Just be quiet
Follow pain and breed me

Yell r well
And if I sigh
Stake me out the TV

If I may
And if I might
Got a gun to bleed me

youtube.com/watch?v=EMT64q_2fM0

[citation needed]

not that guy, but watch Soaked In Bleach. it makes a pretty decent case

the main problem inherent in this discussion is that kurt was undoubtedly a suicidal type of person and had even expressed suicidal ideations from a young age. he literally reeked of suicide as jack endino said of his later years. it's a way of saying he reeked of disillusionment with life.

kurt was inspired deeply by buddhism and the central theme of buddhism is that life is suffering. kurt was acutely aware of this suffering and made his own worse by making poor choices like getting married, descending into a deep inescapable drug addiction, etc.

if he didn't kill himself, he probably would have anyway, so it's like... does it even really matter? furthermore, as a buddhist, kurt would've certainly believed in the cycle of rebirths, so he would have known that death is not the end, which again begs the question, does his death even really matter that much?

if he didn't die, so much would be different. if he didn't kill himself and was killed and yet could somehow see the impact it had i think he would have liked it anyway since he always wanted to become a legendary 27 club member and had a morbid appreciation of life like that.

what annoys me about this discussion is naive people who assume kurt was pro-life (as in, loved life) like they do in their ignorance of the real nature of life which is suffering. kurt was a lot more spiritually advanced than people realize and in his innermost thoughts and feelings i think he was finished with life in a very real sense even if he had not planned on dying in april 94. that said, i think he was at the point of suicide; his marriage was failing, he hated how involved he'd become in the music business, and most of all his drug addiction had gone totally beyond his control, enslaving him in a destructive habit that would kill him even if he didn't pull a trigger on himself sooner or later.

Not I'm not really into fan-fiction.

Got a real citation?

this is a great post here, sums up what i think about all this

Even though i still believe he committed suicide, i still find the case extremely obscure and eerie, and even if it doesn't matter that much, if he was actually killed, i would like for the truth to be known and justice done.

When you think about it it's kind of horrible that you would get killed and everyone on Earth thinks you committed suicide and the persons involved in your death got away with it.

are you fourteen? the law is the law, your stupid morals rightfully don't matter at all for the justice system

if someone is murdered, it doesn't matter if the person was suicidal anyway

If someone was murdered, you need to prove it.

Proof is not "Wow Courtney Love is a cunt!"

>what annoys me about this discussion is naive people who assume kurt was pro-life
Who are you referring to here? No one said this.

>asks for source
>imma be clever xD
>Disregards source

Try again.

>made by the only man to do a legitimate investigation into Cobain's death

You realize that's as good a citation as you could actually get right? Or are you the kind of person who thinks that citation = 100% fact no matter what?

How did she have enough power to enact this whole plan?

>if he didn't kill himself, he probably would have anyway, so it's like... does it even really matter?
Stopped reading there. Stupid.

Your source is a work of fiction though. I'm asking for factual-basis.
>the police don't take a celebrity's death investigation seriously
Sure

Also
>You realize that's as good a citation as you could actually get right?
Then he probably wasn't murdered then.

>>the police don't take a celebrity's death investigation seriously
>Sure
You know that they instantly classified it as a suicide without investigating right? The fucking former chief of the Seattle police appears in "Soaked in Bleach" and even says that they didn't take the case seriously and should re-open it.

>You know that they instantly classified it as a suicide without investigating right?
Oh were you there?
>The fucking former chief of the Seattle police appears in "Soaked in Bleach"
How much was he paid to be in that film?

>oh were you there?
It's not a fucking secret, this is well-known information.

>denying this hard
Courtney shill pls go

>False!
>No, it's true. Here's the proof.
>I don't like this proof, gimme another!
>Here.
>That's also a lie :( stop pls.

Are you 16?

>Oh were you there?
Why would he have had to be there? If you're going to argue about this shit you should at least know a slight bit about it right? It's called research.

now ur just being silly user

This

Sociopaths are usually very charming.

>He was planning on divorcing Courtney and doing a prenup.

lol a PREnup is something you get PRE NUPTIALS not something you can get when you want a divorce.

He probably meant that he already had a prenup that he was planning on enforcing. Whether or not that's true I don't know, but that's probably what he meant

Cause she is the most talented and intelligent woman in the world

and Kuck fans in general are middle school morons