Banana phone general

THE STATE OF MICROSOFT AND WINDOWS PHONE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91AlqOYkiaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mfw windows phone use android

Op here. How far are we from a legit Microsoft flagship phone that compete with 2016 tech?

>mfw

>being this outdated
Microsoft sold Nokia last year, and they also discontinued Windows Mobile...

Microsoft is living in lala land. I don't think anyone there really knows what they are doing anymore. They don't innovate or even bother improving existing products. They are just sitting around waiting on some other company to come along and eat their lunch for them. and what's weird is they don't seem to be the least bit concerned about it. maybe they just want to be a cloud service provider or something.

Are you cunts deadset retarded or just don't notice developments in the tech world? Microsoft sold Nokia ages ago.

Its the perfect phone
>Removable Battery
>can be used as 4g hotspot
> non botnest os
> has working webbrowser

only people hating on it are soyboys who love bending over for apple and google

They sold pieces of Nokia, they really got what they wanted out of it which was patents and killing the excellent N9XX series devices and removing one of the major corporate backers of GNU/Linux at the time.
The only reason they killed Windows mobile is they intend to drag Windows itself down to that level removing 'unneeded legacy components' like the win32 compatibility layer.

Why is Microsoft so stupid when it comes to phones?

So firefox os is still around.

>not spring loaded

Welp, guess I'm not buying.

Easy to open and replace parts, too. W10 for phone is still getting security updates, so sticking with my 950XL until the ship goes down. Fuck downgrading to Android or iOS, objectively worse phones

if non-4g phones weren't going to be useless, id just buy this instead

Why would you want a phone with physical buttons?

youtube.com/watch?v=91AlqOYkiaE

this is how ill use nine, i Carry a surface every where and tether if l need to get online, i only need calls texts and good battery

The ballmer legacy

Spring loaded would be a terrible design. The button would be pressed in your pocket, thus turning the phone on.

Can't browse chan.on it

>not coming to the US on launch
>more than likely won't work with US frequencies
I'm so salty. Enjoy it yuros and chinks.

Because smartphones are cancer.

>ring ring ring ring ring
>BANANA PHONE
>XD

But how else am I suppose to feel like a hacker?

Protip: Microsoft NEVER OWNED NOKIA and they NEVER OWNED NOKIA'S PHONE PATENTS AT ALL.

Microsoft doesn't need to innovate anymore. They already own the majority of computer users, and they keep them by pushing anti linux propaganda. When you have a monopoly you don't need to do anything new, just recycle old ideas but label them as new

You were memed. The phone is a prop, The entire device was gutted so a spring device could be put inside.

I didn't know direct X and MS office were anti-linux propaganda. Hell, M$ contributes more to GNU/Linux than you.

It runs a Linux kernel that boots directly into a FirefoxOS runtime and supports Persistent Web Apps
>Who needs Android?