Does your country have talk radio? What is it like, do you listen? Here in the US radio is mostly conspiracy/paranormal...

Does your country have talk radio? What is it like, do you listen? Here in the US radio is mostly conspiracy/paranormal, pro Israel neo cons, and on the weekends there is self help gurus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlS0BvMjHTE
youtube.com/watch?v=94Ckf72sEwg
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY
youtube.com/watch?v=xgBq6q4x8Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Melbourne
>I'm hesitant to criticise our tolerant values but there is clearly an issue with (massive problem)

Sydney
>It's time to do your bit for the country and bash a Muzzie

What about Perth?

Does each city have a personality?

>fuck AfD :DDD

There are no conservative or right wing radio in Germany at all??

Nobody really listens to radio, only 50 year old people that like 80's songs

>only 50 year old people that like 80's songs
Thats music radio though.

What about talk radio? Theres no Howard Stern?

I don't know about Perth but it's full of tradies and Saffas so it would be pretty close to Sydney's I imagine.

>Does each city have a personality?
Yeah.

Queenslanders are prone to conspiracy theories and sound like kooks. Brisbane would be the most traditional right-wing city on the East coast, but like any city it's a magnet for lefties.

Adelaide has an economy like Detroit but carries itself with a bizarre pretentiousness. Attitudes on par with Melbourne.

What got you listening to each city? Did you do alot of travels?

I've only listened to a lot of Melbourne and Sydney. The others are extrapolations based on the odd Youtube snippet and knowledge of local attitudes.

Who are popular Melbourne and Sydney talk show hosts?

I want to youtube them and have a laugh.

Loveline used to be good in the 90s/early 00s. Now Adam Carolla is a raging faggot.

>Nobody really listens to radio, only 50 year old people that like 80's songs
HERE I AM
ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE

>Now Adam Carolla is a raging faggot.
Adam Carolla has been amazing for awhile but I think hes only available in California, LA area.

Melbourne: Neil Mitchell and Derryn Hinch (retired, now a senator)

Sydney: Alan Jones and John Laws (retired)

Mostly boring though desu

I listened to his podcast with Drew a year or two and it was just him ranting. Back in the Loveline days he had to listen to producers and station managers. Now that he can do whatever he wants he's shit. Like a writer with no editor.

>Mostly boring though desu
Are they super serious people?

No laughs allowed there?

>Now that he can do whatever he wants he's shit. Like a writer with no editor.
Hes covering mostly politics now. I listened to a podcast bit the other day where he complained about the abundance of racial dialogue.

He does rant, he needs to stick with 1 co host. Or just dont have one.

>Are they super serious people?
Yeah, they reflect their audiences. Prone to anger and largely humourless.

What does he think of Trump and Clinton?

they don't banter? are they even australian?

>Prone to anger and largely humourless.
Theres no funny shit on radio there?

They dont tell people to call in for concert tickets after they drank 150 Pepsi or anything?

He thinks Clinton is racebaiting too hard, along with her crew.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlS0BvMjHTE

>Theres no funny shit on radio there?
Yeah, on FM radio. Hamish and Andy would be the most popular example, but there are plenty of local/single-city 'funny' youth shows on FM around the country. Mostly banal though.

>They dont tell people to call in for concert tickets after they drank 150 Pepsi or anything?
Nothing like that, health and safety.

I'm listening to them chat about Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=94Ckf72sEwg

If you're talking about talk-back AM radio, it's 80% AFL, 20% old people yelling at clouds.

I did hear a guy ring up yesterday talking about how the media has an agenda that it pushes and that one should get all their news from alternative news sources. This was on an ABC channel and he was flat out insulting them to their faces, great radio.

news radio in canada is in my opinion the most fair and unbiased source of information compared to tv and newspapers (at least in french, im not sure about english but its probably the same). there's always lots of interesting stories and local interest stuff, as well as promoting canadian content.

I like to listen to a host and be apart of all that.

There are lots of truckers talking about weird shit on the local feeds here.

We have CBC here; its all so cozy and nice.

we have LBC which is cosy when you're stuck in traffic

youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

>not afternoon yet
Really nige?

youtube.com/watch?v=xgBq6q4x8Fw

Post rare hosts.

WEEU in Reading, PA. Unless you're a 70 year old farmer, it's basically shit.

We sometimes get segments from NPR here. They seem like cool guys what's the perception in seppoland?

Okay.