TempleOS

What happened to Terry?

Other urls found in this thread:

usesthis.com/interviews/terry.davis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's become Sup Forums material. check there.

Is he dead?

why do mods keep deleting Terry/TempleOS threads? I wonder if they're african-americans of the phosphorescent variety who are employed in the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States.

kek

He's in jail.

Clearly we gotta bail him out or at least send him commissary money and slowly smuggle in computer parts in for him

What is he talking about

They keep deleting the threads because it brings a ray of sunshine into their lives every time a new Terry thread is created.

This dude is currently on par with McAfee, and based John have better bitches and self diagnosed reality warping powers

I liked terry he was one of the last uncucked by JS or MS.

He's one of the top tech talents of the last 30 years, it's fucking ridiculous that these threats keep getting cucked.

I don't think he's in jail. Last we saw he had damaged his van (hit a tree), his dad wasn't going to pay the insurance any more, and he was staying with his sister. He did some videos while at her house. I haven't heard anything in the last 2 weeks or so, though.

Terry has inspired me to belive that it is still possible for one man to make a difference in technology. I hope he comes back online soon.

Newfag here. Who's terry and what's the talk about him being in jail?

but he's not making a difference. just wasting his time on tools that will never be used productively

He's a schizophrenic who thinks he hears the voice of God. Apparently it told him to make an OS from scratch, with a resolution of 640x480 (among other things), along with a C-like language called HolyC

Terry Davis.
Genius. Schizophrenic. Used to livestream all the time and go on epic rants, but also comfy walks. Wrote his own compiler and wrote his own operating system (HolyC and TempleOS, respectively.)

There was talk of jail because of his amazing adventures before where he had an outstanding warrant against him, and he ignored it, and he skated through to the other side cleanly.

Recent jail talk comes from the fact that he hit a tree with his car, causing property damage, and he had a summons to court (I suppose to pay the damages), and as usual, Terry ignored the summons. Since Terry has gone quiet online again, there is the rampant speculation that he has been picked up and thrown in jail. But no way. The court system doesn't have the space or the resources to put people in jail who owe 250 dollars in damages for hurting a tree.

>but he's not making a difference. just wasting his time on tools that will never be used productively
It is up to us/you to carry the torch. Learn HolyC. Download TempleOS. Use it productively. Help develop the browser.Terry has carried us this far, there is no reason that his philosophy can't guide the next generation forward.

Schizo-user here. I hear voices too, but that doesn't mean I take them seriously.
I don't think he is serious when he talks about religion. IMO he has just chosen not to speak about the meaning he gives to "voices" and the God thing started as a sort of inner joke about hearing voices, since:
- people who hear voices often say God speaks to them
- he calls himself an Atheist
- he has an unexplained angst against "CIA"

Reminder that Gary is our true savior
>Chad
>mariied
>works out
>lives in his dad's literal basement
>hoards everything
>Building a robot from scratch

twitch tv/artbyrobot

smoking crack in the desert with a bald 60 year old whore still working on his shitty os that no one uses from the back of his mini van. i miss hearing his three hour tirades about how he was molested and calling people niggers on the street

His sister imposed a tendies and internet ban and Terry lost it. He's back in the hospital.

>the crazy guy isn't consistent in his beliefs

boo! who cares post more Sup Forums and less memes pls

>Terry has inspired me to belive that it is still possible for one man to make a difference in technology
THIS

Terry is an awesome man!

Terry inspired me to pick up smoking. I'm not even joking.

>do you hear this in your head?

The glow in the darks got him.

RIP you glorious mustard tiger.

>user approaches the chain link fence
>He's holding two sticks 8gigs of DDR3 ram
>A large black man clad in an orange jump suit appears
>user passes through the fence 2 packets of chili ramen and the ram
>He mutters "bix nood"
>The nigger understands
>user returns to the shadows as the black man stuffs his pants
Later that day
>Terry receives his package
>He slides under his bed and slides open a floor tile
>Beneath lies a cavernous room with wires hanging
>He flips a switch
>Two beeps
>He slips the ram in
>Switch
>The room is filled with a dull, deep blue colour

> he's not making a difference
Terry has changed me and brought me closer to to God. So fuck you CIA. Go recruit nigger cattle somewhere else.

Is Terry a modern wizard?
>deals with very obscure/occult information
>writes, creates his own systems
>has a lot of cult followers
I remember Terry saying that deriving meaning from random information like random numbers is basically divination
>literally a cyber oracle

Them damn CIA niggers.

mods seem to prefer shilling and shit threads

>hit a tree
did it look anything like this?

they glow in the dark

just run over them

>why do mods keep deleting Terry/TempleOS threads?

just go to g over on that 4+4 place, they have better threads on terry.

kek

Do you think Margie was beautiful in her youth before she turned into a crack infused hobgoblin?

Could it be that some anons consider Terry discussions not technology and therefore report these threads?
Including me.
Humans are not technology, fuck off to Sup Forums cunts.

>B-but hurr durr, muh templeOS!
Very rarely someone even makes templeOS threads and in these threads almost never anyone talks about templeOS.

That's what you do.

Nope (i'm hearing a tinnitus right now).
People (me included) don't need to listen to voices in the head to be wrong.
Since that was just an hypotesis I don't think it makes a difference if I produced it or my voices did.

Is terry affiliated with the bogs? He knows too much

>unironically being this fucking stupid

SAD

TempleOS as technology is like years ahead of shitux. That software is a piece of art not something that just "werks"
Just the fact that he developed from scratch his own language and compiler for his own OS is utterly remarkable and worthy of knowing more

One day this lore will be recorded in a new bible.

terry had to sacrifice his virginity to a goblin to complete the third temple

I agree, TempleOS is software as art. Legendary in the same way that Rollercoaster Tycoon is for having been developed in pure ASM.

The number of people with the knowledge to build temple os is very small, and the number with the drive to actually do it is tiny because why would most people spend their time on this?

what brand does he smoke?

usesthis.com/interviews/terry.davis/

terry: badass now and forever