I will defend the crown with my life. God save the queen

I will defend the crown with my life. God save the queen.

What sound do the balls of Englishmen slapping against OP's wife's ass make?

Get a better flag.

>tfw will and kate are only going to bc and yukon

I am bummed about that too

So would I

Monarchy is shit and canada has no fucking culture of its own thats why we will secede and be a republic you dumbfucks

*urinates on the crown*

the queen can break her hip

>As long as the Monarch remains head of state Canada will be white
Fuck the chinks and niggers

People like you disgust me. Just fucking move to America you seditious fuck

>says he'll defend the crown
>replaces his based flag with a fucking leaf

Lots of Canadians did die defending the Crown and were buried under leaves.

I do prefer the red ensign though

Good lad

Bad lad

Lizzie

When's she gonna convert to Islam and become Sultana, lads?

Friendly reminder that Canadumb is a nation populated by the descendants of cucks and cowards who wouldn't fight for freedom in the Revolution and instead ran north to slurp the king's balls.

If those digits say so, then it must be true.

>being loyal to your nation
>cucks
nah, just not angsty retards
you were literally taxed 1/26th the amount of a native brit, and threw a tantrum because they couldnt hear you guys in parliament from across the atlantic

Long may She reign.

>tfw immigrants and Toronto lbcucks won't stop until we're an American colony

Feels bad, man.

you have no right to complain seeing as you married an amerifat and youre sponsoring her under spousal sponsorship, you dipshit.

I think I have even more right to complain, actually. She married me knowing I was a monarchist, and accepts that. If anything, that's +1 for the cause.

>Dude um why would you want political representation? Ur just a colony like omg it's 1776
Never change, Cuckada

Except, if anything, you guys were OVERrepresented at the time. You were a colony with a relatively small population (and a shitty one at that) that paid next to nothing in taxes.

And the only reason your taxes were being raised in the first place was because you needed constant protection. You kept picking fights with the natives, who the British just wanted to trade with, and in turn they'd burn your "cities" to the ground. So not only were you freeloaders, you were VIOLENT freeloaders.

And to top it off, my cuckolded friend, the "revolution" only started because the rich didn't want to pay their share of taxes (gee, what else is new...), so they (mayors, business owners, etc.) riled the rest of you up. Now you're cucked EVEN MORE than before!

please frame that, friend. it will fade over time if not.

Eh, you can get them free from the government anyway, and I've got a bunch more in storage somewhere, so I'm not worried.

I had a framed one, but I gave that to my loyalist grandmother. I'll get one framed for myself eventually.

how can you have even more right to complain about the americanization of Canada because of immigration and liberalism if youve married an american immigrant? You're contributing to what you're complaining about in that post. Your American wife is not +1 to your cause because she couldn't give 2 fucks about the Queen and hates the silly picture you have up of her.

no tendies or Good Boy Points for you.

Not all immigrants are created equal. Where do you think we are?

>brings an american to canada
>complains that Canada is becoming like America

>And the only reason your taxes were being raised in the first place was because you needed constant protection
Taxes were raised to bail out the East India Company, actually. And you're right, muh ebil bourgeouise sure cucked us good with those generous land grants they gave in exchange for service in the continental army. Instead of whining about America because you languished under British oppression while the USA grew and prospered, you might try becoming a sovereign nation yourself; you'll be eternally irrelevant if you remain a subject to a foreign tyrant.

>generous land grants
>from land that wasn't even theirs to give away
>in exchange for service in the army

Are you for real?

>WAAAAH GIB BACK RIGHTFUL BRITISH CLAY
No :)

I was talking more about the native lands, but whatever.

Monarchist cucks are almost as bad as Quebeckers that believe they're French.