youtube.com/watch?v=_5JVJ8RABpg
mega.nz/#F!JxgHkIqL!UU-QtD2RC4Ubk-BuvoPasw
youtube.com/watch?v=kjDwZNs6GLs
youtube.com/watch?v=KOFIO33cNnk
youtube.com/watch?v=RgDBPSsxdG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what aspects of it did you like?

everything and anything
ive listened to some of the other albums in their discography (bug, green mind, some sebadoh really didnt like sebadoh) but nothing clicked as much as this album did

yeah, I know how you feel. It hits that perfect sweet spot between being sweet and melodic and loud and abrasive. I'd say maybe Mob - I Believe In You, or Don Caballero - Don Caballero II might be up your alley, I can't really say there is any album that hit the sweet spot like this album does. Oh, also The Pillows - Happy Bivouac

Timothy's Monster by Motorpsycho reminds me of it a bit. There other stuff might also sound like it as well, but I've not really listened to it.

Apparently Weed is just Little Fury Things: the band, though I haven't checked them out yet.

Sonic Youth and My Bloody Valentine were influenced by Dinosaur a lot. If you like mad games with effects, definitely check the former if you haven't yet. In the '90s, lots of alternative bands were also informed by all of them in some way or another.

If you like Dinosaur's style of alt-folk/alt-country, check out REM.

Also I'd recommend checking out Smashing Pumpkins. They had a similar sound in many ways. And for some older stuff, try Neil Young—Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere.

Two nip bands that are worth checking out. Similar recording aesthetic, though only Number Girl has the same energy.
Number Girl
youtu.be/5rSDV11gytE?t=1385
Bloodthirsty Butchers
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh-MR3MlSV4

Also, Built to Spill is obvious
youtube.com/watch?v=UWbIEvfCDKE

Swervedriver? Also pic.

this album fucking haunts me
for the better part of a decade I've been trying to find more music that hits me in the way little fury things does without fail
I've gone deep into shoegaze and noise rock but there is nothing I've found that captures the noisiness of pure emotion as well as that song and it depresses me

what about this?

clyp.it/uesniaoq

Forgot Stooges—Fun House. Not directly related, but Dinosaur cited them as influence

>2 butchers posts back to back

Neat. Barely ever see them mentioned.

youtube.com/watch?v=_5JVJ8RABpg

It's hard to find their stuff online. I only have Kocorono.

I do have their documentary though, but I haven't watched it yet.

I like this a lot so far although it doesn't really scratch the same itch. Is this your band?

no, I discovered them not too long ago and became somewhat obsessed. Been trying to get more people on Sup Forums to listen to them.

thank u for the recommendations, ive been meaning to check out don caballero and the pillows recently and currently listening to deserve by weed,,, the sound is a little heavier than maybe i would want but so far it has been pretty alright im liking the second song on the album "set me back"
im a little hesitant to check that album out because of how long it is
ive listened to a bit of my bloody valentine and i thought they were okay i really really like sonic youth especially the album, sister, ive listened to rem and really enjoyed them, i havent actually listened to smashing pumpkins yet so ill go do that soon, and neil young is probably one of my favorite musicians
thank u for the recs, ill check em out
fun house is such a good album

They've got a new fan thanks to you, for sure gonna listen to the whole album once I'm home. Is it all around the same quality as the track you linked before?

Built to Spill did Dinosaur Jr. better than Dinosaur Jr. did Dinosaur Jr.

Yeah, I managed to luck out when I discovered them about 2 years back and found downloads for most of their stuff, but they're pretty much all dead now.

They've become my joint all time favourite band though and I bought most of their albums and DVDs (outside of contributions to compilation albums and other rare stuff). I have a Mega folder which I've been meaning to fill with everything related I can of btb, but I've been saying that for like a year. If you bookmark it though I might eventually get round to it eventually.

mega.nz/#F!JxgHkIqL!UU-QtD2RC4Ubk-BuvoPasw

>If you bookmark it though I might eventually get round to it eventually.
Will do, thank you.

yeah, the only downloads I've found are either 192 or below, but I'm planning on buying the cd and ripping it in a higher quality. There's download links to the album in the archive

Archers of Loaf:
youtube.com/watch?v=kjDwZNs6GLs

Screaming Females:
youtube.com/watch?v=KOFIO33cNnk

Yuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=RgDBPSsxdG0

that's what I'd recommend

thanks homie, super appreciative

>Little Fury Things: the band
Shit, I should check them out. Little Fury Things is one of my favorite songs of all time.