Why

>Americans have to pretend to be Canadian overseas
>Americans are made fun of because the white trash here are so retarded they can't read or speak other languages, let alone control their bowels.
>Americans are called ignorant despite learning two measurement systems, and most young Americans nowadays have to speak another language to graduate.
>American opinions are degraded simply because they're American to the point Americans have to get proxies to talk.
>Most Sup Forums Americans are very intelligent and are not hicks.
>half of Americans on Sup Forums try to be as inoffensive as possible.
>still get treated by far the worst on Sup Forums despite many trying to open up and be friendly.
And we still try to be nice.
What did we ever do to you?

because you fat :D

t. sharter

>not engaging maximum shart mode when online or overseas
that's what it means to be American friend, who cares what the rest of the world thinks.

You getting butthurt over some 3rd worlder on their dial up internet making fun of you is pathetic.

I think Sup Forums bullies the monkeys a lot more, famski

Just look at this poor thing , he's clearly still traumatized from all the Rio olympics banter

>Brazilian
wew, lad

This is what I'm talking about.
Most of us aren't either of those things.
I'm not fat, and I shit in a toilet or a Sub station sink like a normal person.

>Not masterbaiting the foreigners

I love the USA

Hatred of the USA is a mental illness

>the average person over here will never need to use any language other than English so most don't bother to learn one
>the only reason this is ever a problem is because of the fucktards who travel and refuse to try to speak the native language before resorting to English

Also
>getting assblasted over shart memes

t. proxy burger

It's not like I care during Bantz, it's just annoying when I'm trying to have a dimewhat serious conversation and all four replies are shart, retard, or fatass.

Who cares everyone thinks I'm racist and bogan when I go overseas because of my country and I am but that is not the point.

I wish that were the case

Somewhat*
The fuck went on there?

Why tho, No Zealand is pretty OK

>all four replies are shart, retard, or fatass
At least it didn't last as long as Alberto Barbossa and Leafposting did

Calm down fatty

doesn't every foreigner ever love Australia?

Success breeds jealousy, 2bh.

I agree.
NZ is like Hawaii - Switzerland Rapebaby, in a good way.

>Switzerland
I want to live in Switzerland
I'm serious
I'm even learning German right now

>I want to live in Switzerland
Doesn't everyone?

there is, quite simply, NO other country that get as triggered as americans, just look at the shart in mart meme

I bet no other country would get mad over such a fucking retarded meme, yet you post it, and you can tell how mad people unironically get about it. Or just start a thread about the vietnam war, I bet I can easily get over 100 replies despite the fact that we have 10 or so each week

nothing personnel kid, its just the easiest way to get (You)s

>Doesn't everyone?
I wouldn't be surprised
It's such a beautiful country

>Not realizing halfway down thru writing that I just went fuck it.

just what the HECK did he mean by this?

I know.
It's like Germany but with American Rights.
See jpg
I meant halfway thru writing it I just decided to finish it up so I can see where the replies took us.

What the hell are you talking about ladm8

It really is

>Germany with American rights and less muslims
Almost sounds too good to be true

when you said
>I know.
>It's like Germany but with American Rights.

i thought you meant it for this and it was hilarious

Yah and the Muslims there are like Mexicans in the northern US. They adapt to the local culture and give mass pedestrian good hugs not mass pedestrian foodtrucks.

Canadians have to take the conscious effort of wearing the following bag as otherwise everyone would think that they're American because they sound EXACTLY the same as Americans.

And your thoughts?

I honestly don't get that. I mean, hey, it works out for us overseas because we aren't treated like shit (memes are real that we pretend to be Canadian).

I'm not ordinary Russian in terms of a hatred towards Americans, so I can agree that Americans here on Sup Forums (and IRL) are the best educated people and much if not all prejudices against them (ignorant, fat, stupid, etc) are bullshit. Here on Sup Forums and later working with Americans I discovered it.
Why do Russians hate Americans? That's an interesting question. Russians are slaves and masochists, they like to be slaves, they hate freedom and consider it unnatural, they need to have a master and they love to obey him. Essentially they are fascists. Russians are also imperialists and want to conquer the whole world. Therefore they hate everybody who stands for freedom and hinders Russians from building their empire. The US is the country which is the most free, the most powerful and creates the most hard obstacles to Russian dominance. Therefore the US is the most hated country and Americans are the most hated people.
But that's only about Russians. What about other countries? In some of them there are their own fascists with an ideology opposite to American one. Those fascists cannot openly blame the US for freedom and are trying to discredit Americans in various other ways. Here in Russia they openly blame Americans for democracy and a free market, but about 10-15 years ago they didn't do that instead mocking Americans predominately for their stupidity and ignorance and for their foreign policy ("destroying Yugoslavia" and shit). Hitler and Mussolini didn't come out of nowhere. There were many fascists in Europe and still are. Their rhetoric reminds me of the rhetoric of Russians. So basically the hatred towards Americans is purely political and masked as non-political.

Your entire country is literally a mart shart, nigger.

I have a French last name, when I went to France I had to explain that I was from Texas and not Cajun or Quebecois (French dislike them for obvious reasons). Oddly the people I met seemed to actually like Texas, surprised me.

Everybody loves Texas.

I honestly find shart in mart hilarious. I hate very few people in my own country more than fatties who need a cart in grocery stores, imagining anything bad happening to them brings me actual joy. Same with the burger spurdo, funny as fuck.

I'm nervous to believe it, but I'm finding more and more that it's true. Only people I've met who actually hate Texas are other Americans.

>still get treated by far the worst on Sup Forums despite many trying to open up and be friendly.
Neither of these things are true.
Countries that are actually shit get made fun of more than countries where the people are shit. When's the last time you took the opinion of someone posting from an African country serious?
And aside from being called fat and the shart thing, Australians have everything you just said worse than you.
We call you fat because obesity is so much more common in America, it is a thing that actually exist, so we point it out. If you can't handle the bants then go to tumblr where everyone will try to be as "Unoffensive as possible", just like you like it.

They're just jealous
Everyone else likes Texas

Because you aggressively spread their culture and order everywhere.

Well, most of the ones I've met are either libcucks living in Texas or libcucks outside of it that place the worst stereotypes of the South, border states, flyover country, and Bible Belt onto us at once as if it's really any of those things to a large degree.

>slav wants to talk about culture
lol, your "country" has been normanized, byzantinized, mongolized, westernized, germanized, and americanized. What does "russian culture" even represent?

Their input in our culture is really appreciated, because it was high culture of their elite. Your input is mostly Hollywood-tier plebs shit.

The average american has no intellectual depth or beauty to them. They are vapid creatures who do just as their parents have, just because (((someone))) encouraged them in turn. They are blind, deluded and completely immune to facts.
That being said, it's not all bad. I've a big branch of my family that stretches into the U.S. who are all pleasant, intellectual people.
I suppose a critical mind had to be injected instead of bred.
It's not really about you being offensive, it's just that your lack of knowledge of the world is offensive. It's like a highschooler that's just read some fedoracore literature and is now trying to sound "deep" by spewing quotes all day at a banquet whilst wearing cargo pants and scarfing down Cheez-Its.
I don't HATE you, hatred in itself is pointless.
But get your shit together and you'll come across as far more pleasant when we meet you.

Burger will never be able to understand Russian soul

South East Asians and Japanese in ski resort towns have had their fill of Australians.

Jesus you're a pretentious cock.

all 330 million of them, Jamal?

I mean, the plebs of any country will be shit conversationalist. I suppose if I chat up the typical Swede or German I'll be amazed at their knowledge of my country as well as others?

Most "knowledge" foreigners not on Sup Forums seem to have of America is based on memes/stereotypes they see on the news, about as deep as that "sick burn" in the previous paragraph.

I didn't think Americans are so lame before. Sup Forums is the biggest reason to makes me take suspicious eyes on Americans.

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

>Americans pretend to be Canadians overseas so they can act as bitter cunts and everyone will blame Canada
It's pretty clever actually, I'll do the same with Portugal once I am abroad :^)

>Americans have to pretend to be Canadian overseas
Not true. Or when its true, see countries history and why the USA fucked it up.

>Americans are made fun of because the white trash here are so retarded they can't read or speak other languages, let alone control their bowels.
what did he mean?

>Americans are called ignorant despite learning two measurement systems, and most young Americans nowadays have to speak another language to graduate.
>Calling it measurement ""System""
>A second language is the height of the US American education

>American opinions are degraded simply because they're American to the point Americans have to get proxies to talk.
Nop. Amerifats can still shitpost

>Most Sup Forums Americans are very intelligent and are not hicks.
>calling himself very intelligent
just wow, i bet you also speak two words in broken spanish. so educated

>half of Americans on Sup Forums try to be as inoffensive as possible.
by shitposting i guess

sure

You act like you're the best country, but your country is the worst 1st world country.

We are the best country in the world

more

>>Americans are called ignorant despite learning two measurement systems, and most young Americans nowadays have to speak another language to graduate.

Yo speako dee espenyoal

Graduated

what else

>Quebecois (French dislike them for obvious reasons)

Not obvious to me.