I just fixed North America

I just fixed North America.

oops forgot ontario.

>federated
No

I just fixed North America.

>tfw in Texas instead of CSA
Thank you

This smells of blatant shitpost, so I'm going to call you a rice nigger and abandon thread, because there's nothing here.

You fucking monkeys ruin everything you touch.

>finally fixed Ontario's flag
Good.

You fucking nigger. Make Missouri, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma apart of the CSA. Rest would still be absolute shit.

>bringing back the csa
No thanks

Wishing for your death.

>bringing back the Confederacy

No territory loss, I'm ok with this

t. yankucks

You still somehow made a still pic a gif you dumbshit nigger

t. sister fucker brodozer
do you like Copenhagen mint or some other shit?

>Nevada alone
C-Can't we be with Arizona and Colorado?

Ahem,
>Texas is independent and has an immigration policy allowing only mexico, spain, and the united kingdom/commonwealth/united states
>Southern California and New Mexico are returned to mexico
Every other american state is joined by every other province except for the nw territories and nunuvut to form a union that has an immigration policy in which uk/commonwealth whites are given first priority, then other western europeans
>Nunuvut and the northwest territories are given special administrative privileges, but it is only on paper and the reality is that the union has the last say on major trade immigration and economic issues.
>Quebec becomes it's own country that has an immigration policy that only lets in whites that speak french from france, belgium, switzerland, and the channel islands. Louisiana and Quebec have a free movement policy and Louisiana has a first priority for english and french immigrants. The acadian parts of new brunswick are ceded to quebec.
>Newfoundland is ceded to the united kingdom to become a territory on par with the falkland islands

We ain't joining if that clown is in office tho. Most normal people aren't alt right white supremacist Pollacks.

Fuck all y'all.

California is going independent and Moonbeam Brown is our first crowned king.

You would take trudeau over lump? What the fuck?

As long as Mexico is super decentralized I'm down. Though there'd need to be a Southeast Treaty to govern the combined military force keeping the CSA citizens from pulling an East Germany, that country's gonna be total shit.

t. texan

You can be with AZ/NM if you help us think of a less idiotic name

>New York included in New England

kill yourself you fucking nigger

>let's just give the mexicans the land since they're already here
How about NO, cuck

Hey, stupid sissy faggots, my bad for triggering you in your safespace, but an American made this map. Eat shit and die.

>still in USA
I am okay with this

well fuck you for posting it then you degenerate

Couldn't you like, erase mexico and make it canadian or something?

you dooo know more sister fucking goes on in california right??

Thoughts?

Best one yet, but no.

What would you change?
I put New Jersey in Dixie in my map instead of Great Lakes by accident.

>Does all that work
>Decides not to fill in the last few islands nor insular Virginia

I like the way Texas and Alberta managed to be incorporated into the same unit; it fits.

meant for

Thanks, I thought that a great plains/rockies nation would work as it would be an energy and farming based economy that is largely rural.

And Florida, too. The Cubans and Californian scum moving to Florida isn't enough to forsake us. We can push them into the ocean.