Does he still think about us, bros?

Does he still think about us, bros?

who?

Literally who is this soyboy

For real though, hell fucking no. He wanted to get out and live a 'real life' for years.

He's on a marketing team or some shit at google. What legacy will he have from that?

I thought we were going to ride together, die together. Bad boys for life.

Who?

That poor son of a bitch. He abandoned us and in his stead a ching chong nmed Hiroshima Nagasaki took Sup Forums and decided to mine us for profit.

>What legacy will he have from that?

>worrying about legacy
Dude please. As if you wouldn't take a cushy job doing fuck all for a decent amount of $$$

What a faggot, I bet he's taking hormones to grow tits and wears programming socks
>moot... please come back... I can't stand gook moot

>being angry because a weeb managed to not be here forever

good for him, try and get on xir level

oh yeah he thinks about random sperglords that come and go and get replaced by other brand of sperglords

just make a list with all the people in this thread and put all of us in a group and I assure you we won't be able to work together with 10 years of preparation

I'm still not convinced CP is his real name.

Moot is a botnet.

how do you rate Ms. m00t?

He's already a family man that's his legacy.

this

>bros
it's-a me, mario

cunt/10

But yeah, if you're so retarded that you decide that you should adhere to your girlfriend's beliefs you kinda deserve other man to take her ass while you're doing your google thing

leave newfags.

Still not convinced she wasn't just a fling for him and that he wasn't hunting MILFs on Ashley Madison, that leak was amazing.
Pretty sure Sup Forums, and to a lesser extent Sup Forums, just freaked the fuck out during the entirety of 2014 just cause they found a new meme buzzword to parrot (cuck).

It's sad that the overuse of that word made it essentially a cheap insult. There is nothing better than humiliating someone who keeps a girlfriend that's screwing around without screwing him.

>There is nothing better than humiliating someone
Nuh uh, ancient Sup Forums memes are better. For proof, watch AMV Hell.

he's probably getting monitored out the ass
I'd bet he regrets it