ITT post thom quotes

ITT post thom quotes

"I feel tremendous guilt for any sexual feelings I have. So I end up spending my entire life feeling sorry for fancying somebody. Even in school I thought girls were so wonderful that I was scared to death of them. I masturbate a lot. That's how I deal with it."

"I guess I am narcisstic, but only in the sense that I am brilliant and tortured as well"

"Nobody wins the superbowl, I win the superbowl. I am the superbowl."

"I am the greatest thing to happen to black music"

"I don't really think of most non-English as people, more or less indigenous squirrels that I fancy to kick around with my snakeskin French Persian Boots "

"I caused 9/11"

"The concept of Kid A? How about the concept of I kick your ass"

"Colin Greenwood is talentless garbage. It inspired a little joke amongst the band, after we'd go to the bathroom we'd say we made a colin greenwood."

>OP is a faggot

Dearest Jonny, We approach our final chapter.
F E A R has Overtaken us.
Society murmurs in the background
Slowing to a quiet hum.
My computer is corrupt
Blood in the Mainframe, reaching For answers
Please hire the London Contemporary Orchestra
I need some dope avant-garde strings
Pull me from the abyss
Love, Tchocky

"the economy... stupid."

"I lost a couple mil from my divorce so I cranked out a couple b-sides to get some of that scratch back" - Thom Yorke on the making of A Moon Shaped Pool

"where you gonna put the waste guy?!!!"

"No Ed, no. Put that guitar down. Go sit in the corner, Ed. Ed! No! Ed, if you go sit in the corner, we'll let you do some atmospheres over it, okay. Ed, it's either that or you're out of the band. It's your choice, mister."

“Thom, I’m sorry we can’t move forward on this new song of yours,” said Radiohead’s exasperated mascot, guitarist Ed O’Brien. “It’s just 5 minutes of you singing “I’m lonely” over C!”
“A perfect, fragile C,” said Yorke, a dazed tranquility spreading warmly over his face.

"Due to his own original special nature, the Jew cannot possess a religious institution, if for no other reason because he lacks idealism in any form, and hence belief in a hereafter is absolutely foreign to him. "

"The mere fact that you belong to a certain ethnic group makes you eternally guilty, according to the twisted logic of Zionism. If Germans who were not even born before 1945 must pay reparations to the State of Israel, which did not exist until 1948, then you can be included in the Zionist racket of reparations and revenge."

kekest of keks

"I wanted to call the new album A Poon Shaped Mule after an erotic encounter of the equine kind but Johnny was a fag and had to rework it"

"Sonic the hedgehog is a beautiful statement on capitalism. You spend your whole life collecting yellow rings and then hit one spike and lose them all. And there is a fat man who wants to kill you."

"I'm actually a master of disguise. You see that, that potted plant over there? It's me."

"Pushes his own bellybutton in the mirror *giggles like the pillsbury doughboy* hoo hoo!"

"I see fat kids on the street all the time and I give them free radiohead t-shirts with bullseyes on them. Later when I see them wearing the t-shirts I shoot at them with bb guns while riding a very large dog and singing kicking squealing gucci little piggy over and over"

mods delete jason aldean threads but this waifu cancer is just hunky dory

ok

>divorce
>from a woman he was never married to
You're not very smart, are you?

"Yey I found it"

>hunky dory

you're darn tootin'!

"Yeah, I like the internet. My favorite website is Sup Forums.org, I use Sup Forums a lot. Most of the people there are fucking peasants, though. Half of them haven't even heard of my new album yet. I make about a thread a day about me, in fact just before this interview I made a thread specifically for posting Thom Yorke quotes. There's about 15 posts right now."

"Sonic the hedgehog is a beautiful statement on capitalism. You spend your whole life collecting yellow rings and then hit one spike and lose them all. And there is a fat man who wants to kill you."

Where is the quote from?

>"The hardest part about being in radiohead is being inside a giant head that is a radio. Ha ha, little english humour there, or is it a hammer?"

>"My father beat me with a curtain rod when I was nine, (That was) the inspiration for Creep"

>"I didn't ask to be Thom Yorke. Thom Yorke asked to be me."

>"It's ironic that they're called shoes because they don't shoe." *Walks around a bit* "Never mind"

>"Cellphones give you cancer? I give you cancer."

>"OK Computer? More like No Thank You Computers. They killed my father, and I hate them."

>"Metaphorically I am made of chairs. It's a metaphor though. That means I am not actually made of the chairs."

>"Bulletproof is about the fact that I was shot in the face and survived. Nah I'm joking that'd be grisly and awful."

>"Imagine? Yeah I can imagine John Lennon being dead."

Thom is a fucking genius

Funniest part about this is that the first quote is real

>"I feel tremendous guilt for any sexual feelings I have. So I end up spending my entire life feeling sorry for fancying somebody. Even in school I thought girls were so wonderful that I was scared to death of them. I masturbate a lot. That's how I deal with it."

one of us

one of us

gooble gobble

"I like to cover myself in olive oil and slip and slide around on my marble floors. Sometimes I get too excited and make a turd, but I just eat it right up and no mess is made."

>ifunny
for some reason that made me laugh

Such a qt

i didn't even notice that until now. i'm laughing too

took me a good 30 seconds to find it, then I sprayed my screen and had two spontaneous afterchuckles while typing out this post

what link did he post?

>"Gum is the impossible meal."

"Here's to uh...getting hitched, Space Ghost"

are these real?

Yep. All of them