Hacking

Hey! So Im wondering if there is anyone here that would be able to hack a university?

Hey there my fellow Sup Forums users haha! It's me, a totally-not-fed-agent asking an incredibly obvious honeypot question trying to fool one of the boards that ins't full of retards, it'll work for sure!

kys

>Isn't full of retards
Lurk more

I know it sounds shady as fuck, but I promise you Im just a desperate student thinking about the possibility of hacking my uni to change my grades ...

NYPA, faggot.

Depends on a few things faggot. What kind of uni is it and what do I get from it? Don't even offer to pay in cryptos

NYPA

Maybe NYPHacker is more Sup Forums appropriate.

Anyway, you lazy fuck. Stop being a degenerate, and get off the internet now. Go and actually study instead of attempting to do something that's virtually impossible to do. If it's too late, you need to own the fact you've fucked up. There is no magical solution to get you out of your academic shit-hole of a situation. You've lost, you've fucked up, you'll get awarded no points. You will not have a fun time for the next few years - lifetime, and it's entirely your fault.

Get good, kiddo.

I will serisouly pay you however you want and whatever you want. Its a uni in Norway... I dont know what kind of info you need?

You're barking at the wrong tree buddy, Sup Forums faggots only pretend they're hackers by using linux and typing down some retarded commands to look cool. If you can understand Chinese, look up 啟示團隊 on hidden wiki, they will help you with a reasonable price

maybe use that money to actually study and learn?

why u so mad brah

Can you please explain to me how the fuck money can make you "study and learn"?

This desu. I could maybe, just maybe mess with my neighbor enough the he'll think that "his computer is broken" or whatever semi-computer-illiterates would say but sure as hell wouldn't be able to hack into a uni unless they're literally leaving SSH wide open

Thank you for actually answering like a decent human being

you can spend money on a course, textbooks tutoring, its not that hard m8.

if it only was that simple ...

it is though, if you actually put time in and stop being a lazy shit anything is easy.

>understand Chinese
Are you a Chink? How would I know Chinese

you dont know the story, so can you please just go and jerk off to someone elses misery

Then get fucked, you won't find anyone better

You're in Norway, and you're worried about failing out of university. Poor diddums! You're in a fucking welfare state. It means nothing. Jesus christ, get a hold of yourself, and how privileged you are. You're obviously a spoilt little shit used to weasling themselves out of problems. This time you'll have to own the fact you've fucked up. It will hopefully be character building. Go clean your room.

what a lovely person you are my friend! first of all: no Im not failing a shit, I just wanted to change a couple of grades. Second of all: yes I am privileged :) Try to hide your jealousy

Is this approved by the Net::Work?

how can you not be failing if you are willing to commit a highly illegal act to change your degree grades?

hope you get shittered.

Dra åt helvete lilla pojke

I cant hack, so Im not doing anything, just asking a question

wrong language babe, thats swedish

poor gwailo

Sorry I forgot I spoke swedish again.

I forgive you

Yeah just go on the entrance and present your ID card

It's not "virtually impossible to do" desu.The real question is "Is it worth the time and effort?".

wow you are a genius

I can make it worth it