Macbook and magnets

I'm kinda worried that my son's macbook will be screwed up by the magnets he likes playing with. Should I be worried about his magnets screwing up his laptop?

Yes. Disk drives use magnets to read data, a magnet will throw it off and wreck the hard drive. Keep away!

Okay, is there anything I can do to prevent damage apart from taking away his magnets? Like would a case help? Where on the macbook is the hard drive?

You need to take away his magnets. The hard drive will be affected from the bottom or the wrist rests below the keyboard. You can't cover up those areas due to heat dissipation.

You should be worried about him using an apple product.
Apple is gay.

Thanks man
He wanted it for creative stuff. I couldn't dissuade him from it

How about stop trying to be his BFF and start acting like a fucking patent... unless you're a 15 year old troll trying to get (you)s and starting up another Apple hate thread.

So which is it... are a

>shitty parent who should gassed for raping a woman and reproducing
>15 year old larper looking for attention

?????????

Anyone got any more input about this? I honestly thought it was some kind of coincidence but I mean... Look at what he sends :(

This, he'll probably use the magnets in his boipucci

Guys should let my kid eat Tide Pods?

get this MKULTRA dike off my board

Hey don't worry! One day you'll get promoted from the try machine to the cash register then you'll be able to afford something other than a second hand refurbished Chinese meme phone! Keep up the good word, Darnell!

Not op but my son got lost in college, I think it all started when we bought him an iPhone, he just started messing with the wrong people and maybe it's just me blaming a company but I don't know man

This

Apple doesn't make laptops that use mechanical hard drives anymore.

Everyone here is just messing with you.

Modern computers have magnetic shielding.

If the magnets are almond shaped, they are just of the shelf magnets.

But if they are some other shit, oh boy.

It's what it brings, social status and with it the "wrong crowd". You have yourself partially to blame, for giving him an iphone and for not being the manly father your son needs, taking him to do shit to occupy his time.

>I have monies so I spend them in whatever catches my eye first
Just because someone doesn't buy shitty macbooks doesn't mean they can't afford it, they are simply smart enough to not make that stupid mistake.

buy an ssd hard drive, they don't get affected by magnets unless you use industrial grade several ton magnets your kid shouldn't be playing with

>son
>macbook
>I'm kinda worried
You should indeed be worried.

Oh no no no hahahahaha

I'd hit it.