Arab kid tears down a clock and puts in on a case

>arab kid tears down a clock and puts in on a case
>everyone loses their minds, send him gifts and apologize him for having a natural tough after watching his "clock"
>guy wirewraps 74 TTL chips, designs his own u-arch, ports minix and a compiler to his machine and makes it serve a webpage and a telnet server
>only a bunch of guys cares
What the hell is wrong with this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

homebrewcpu.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FLnUukOJyZE
homebrewcpu.com/technical_info.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone lost their minds because there was a political component to the former

Was true that the arab kid dad influenced the boy to bring his "clock" to school knowing that it would be a turmoil?

looks very comfy

Everyone lost their mind because they found the one Arab that wasn't actually building a bomb. Just like they immediately elected the first black guy who could stand in front of a camera for 15 minutes without stealing or grabbing his crotch as their president - twice.
It's about expectations.

It does
>tfw you don't have enough knowdelge to create your own botnet free computer running minix or genode os
Life is being AMD/Intel slave

who?
did what?
where?
I don't even

Is there a video or article about this somewhere?

Sup Forums is over there friendo.

Remember when the greasy fuck wore the same NASA shirt to every single media appearance and nobody called him out on it?

What the fuck were we thinking?

Literally it has its own page:
homebrewcpu.com/

I know, that's where I NEVER go.

>arabs can build clocks
>blacks can build computers
>whites are just plain useless
lol

Dude that's an accomplishment. You know - like crows build tools to get at food. The niglet managed to plug keyboard, mouse and monitor into the right ports.

More or less.

Does anyone have the photo of him posing with the group of kids who were part of a science fair sponsored by Google/Intel? The contempt on some of their faces always gets me.

A clock is a clock, while that is some harmful shit.

Suckless idiots reach a new low.

I think michio kaku blew his parents main breaker panel creating a particle accelerator in his parents basement...

lots of people are smart, not all of them instantly get labeled terrorist because of their heritage....

>heritage
The kid literally build something that looked like a bomb and his dad encouraged him to show it in the school to everyone.

Looking at all the free shit he got (surface, xbox...) gives me that same look every time too, just so all the companies could get free publicity and jump on the "we are not racist" bandwagon.

um succless is harmful sweetie

Yes.
It teaches programmer's nihilism.

>Life is being AMD/Intel slave
Get a Talos II.

>16 bit word size
>not 18
Into the trash it goes.

>to be an IBM slave

That's arguably better at this point. More importantly, the entire software stack, from microcode to firmware, is entirely free and replaceable.

>mobo and cpu costs as much as an entire build
Perhaps I should conform with a Librebooted thinkpad.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLnUukOJyZE
Nevar forghetti

Sure ;)))));))));))))))))
I believe you ;)));));)));):)))))))))))
Kiddo

>What the hell is wrong with this world?
Something that is harder to learn and fully comprehend is always gonna be the obstacle normies can't jump over, don't worry, success isn't only measured in fame, people that have actually done something useful know they did, while shitters and whatnot will remain ignorant to their ignorance.

>The nemesis of the apple kid
Someone ought to make some kind of autistic anime between these two fighting

You are only worth something if you belong to a minority.

>TFW you are making your own CPU

Goodbye botnet!

What are the specs on that? Also how hard would it be to get one of those?

You'll find everything you want to know here:
homebrewcpu.com/technical_info.htm

If you want one, you'll need to pony up for about $800 in 74xx logic chips and put it together yourself.

The boy annoyed enough teachers in the school with his gutted alarm clock until one of them gave the retarded overblown response his father was hoping for. And everyone followed suit, including the fucking US President. The rest is history and Ahmed now goes to school in Qatar.

Normies look at a clock and see a clock.
Normies look at that and they see a box with a bunch of blinking lights.

Also can static electricity fuck everything up?

That freaking nasa shirt pisses me off

>having a natural tough
Calling racism and prejudice natural doesn't excuse it.

I have to see this image anyone have it?

here ya go

I can only imagine how these autists bullied that guy

>Autist: "Hey bro what kind of Crystal oscillator did you use in your clock?"
>Ahmed:"Ya I soldered it and it runs at 200MHz but I will boost the clock speed"

>Autist: "Can you show me how to make an adder circuit?"
>Ahmed: "It takes to long, just use a CPU and solder it "

>Autist: Hey, come over here and help me wire up this 555 timer chip
>Ahmed: "Ya sure thing ~solders through the chip~"

Hey kids, none of your accomplishments really matter, and no one cares how hard you worked or how smart you have to be to get here. This kid put a clock in a different housing and is the center of attention!

I think his dad told him to play it up, in the interviews every time a teach asked him, he didn't answer, dodged the question, and did anything he could to "act suspicious" so that someone would finally freak out.

>copy that

That QT on the middle front row. Fifth girl from the left.

The ratio of girls to boys in this picture is high compared to attendance in CS classes.

>everyone
just brain-dead normies
his dad was a political activist for mudslimes, put 1 and 1 together

>Google
Surprised they let any white males in
only half are female and/or foreign.

I do things all the time, yet I don't except or even want any publicity for it.

Stop being an attention whore like Ahmed, the guy with the Magic-1 never wanted any fame for it, he just did it for fun and documented it for people who are into thing like he is.

They have enough white males already, that's why.

>view thing
>looks like a bomb
>not thinking that it could be a bomb
Get out.

I mean he is 11, to a tech illiterate journalist a kid building a computer sounds impressive.

i love that thing

Good on this kid actually
He saved up like $600 despite being a nigger and built his own pc at the age of 11
Not really new worthy but still its a good kid

>WHIZ KID FROM NEWHAM HAS FOLLOWED IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF HIS HERO BILL GATES BY ASSEMBLING HIS OWN HIGH TECH COMPUTER FROM SCRATCH
This killed me

Because Bill Buzbee wasn't actually arrested due to police/teachers overreacting about his computer, and the massive overreaction to clockboy's clock is what made the event news rather than the clock itself. Had Bill Buzbee tried to bring his computer on a plane in his luggage when going to an event to demonstrate it and run into problems with the TSA, you'd probably get to see interviews of him with him demonstrating his computer on the news.

In what kind of country do you live where kids bring homemade bombs to school on a regular basis so you know how to recognize one?
Afghanistan? Syria?

More like you supposed it was a bomb because the kid is brown and you associated his skin color with with a religion and this religion to terrorism. That's what we call racism in the western first world.
>go back to Sup Forums

No more than any other electronic.

You realize this happened in USA?

But you're right, USA is far from first world these days.

If a crow had hands it could assemble a computer. It's an absolutely braindead process.

>USA
>Number of bombs detonated in school by a 12 y/o the last 100 years:
> 0
>BUT HE'S BROWN SO MY FEARS ARE NATURAL AND PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED
>IT WAS A BOOOOOOOMB STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS CNN MARXIST SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No one cares about adult accomplishments user

welcome to the real world, where incompetent fucktards get stuff for no reason whatsoever

>11
>halo 2 announced
>cut neighbors lawns for 3 months
>play for a year
>learn to mod out of sheer curiousity/interest
>later mod physical hardware in xbox
>replace heatsinks/fans/80pin ide
>softmod
>13
>slimbox
>cromwell+linux desktop
>custom re-case
>14
>exnteral laptop psu
>solder usbs
>leds
>tsop

WHERE IS MY PRESIDENTIAL MEETING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are a very silly poster

Notice how it's all still in the box? You just know his parents sold that shit

Normies can't even understand the magic-1

MARIE

Are there any young techie stories that haven't turned out to be bullshit? It doesn't have to be genius-tier either. Just something impressive for their age.

It's the second guy's own fault for not being brown.

You don't hear stories about them because they're too busy writing commits rather than hamming it up for the camera and making victimbux.

>first world

It's New World, Old World, Third World, you fucking retard.

because he was a shitskin and obama is begging for black genocide

this
people are social/political sheep

You seem confused
If this is not bait... that would be a real sad joke

New World and Old World are a different and distinct concept from 1st/2nd/3rd World.

New World refers to countries that came about from colonization or exploration.
I.E the every country in the Americas, Australia, and a few countries in Africa.
Old World refers to the countries that did the exploring, or were already established, meaning England, Germany, China, Spain, etc.
These terms have been around since the early 1500s.

1st/2nd/3rd World came about after WWII.
1st World refers to NATO pact countries, 2nd world refers to Warsow pact and former communist countries, and 3rd world refers to any country that was not aligned.

Imagine the smell

Anons it is wrong to view every black box a muslim brings to school is a bomb. Same goes when you think every longish bag a white brings to school is a gun case.

There's a thread on /diy/ right now about making your own CPU.
Lots of good resources

>>/diy/1335417

Oops

Is Sup Forums jealous?

I thought Sup Forums hates branded goods like surface poo and fagberries?

Really beginning to see how this site deteriorated with all the srs business

This TBQH

>from scratch
so he handbuilt his own CPU, RAM, etc. and soldered his own motherboard? Thats pretty impressive actually

assembling a computer is pretty much like building legos or ikea furniture except with completely avoidable ESD risks

You seem to have misspelled fourth from the left.

Yes. He even designed his own ISA.

well, if he was the wrong shade of brown.

>What the hell is wrong with this world?
The guy who has designed his own u-arch hasn't killed the arab. Serves him right - he trusted multiculturalism

user, and I know it was an honest mistake, but I think you meant to type fourth, not fifth, its cool though I know what you meant

Im a world where constantly are feed about terrorism from people of certain ethnic origin.
Yes. Its racist.
Yes. Its good.

Brainlet of the week.

Brown kid brings in something that looks like a bomb and acting all shifty about it you’re damn right I’m calling cops if not putting him down right there

This.

>Thing has never happened here before, but happens in their shitskin country all the time. Don't want to risk being the first!
>Thing can NEVER happen here, but happens in their shitskin country all the time. It just WON'T happen here!
Normal logic v your logic

>it's about expectations
The more I think about it, the more sense it makes. Huh.

They're treating him like a god, for a clock? That he put in a box to stir controversy?

>whites kids in russia sniff glue all the time
>thus all whites sniff glue
Logic?