So my wife's son wants a PC for gaming what should i get him Sup Forums?

So my wife's son wants a PC for gaming what should i get him Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

logicalincrements.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a dildo

A job

wife's son or your son?

An Alienware

you should get new memes

My wife's son he is not my biological son.

>wife's son

you have to go back to Sup Forums

1600x and 1070

There is literally nothing wrong with raising another man's child. Plus his father was half black and left him at a young age. Man up you man child.

>be dad
>14 year old daughter wants a macbook pro for christmas to impress her classmates and people at starbucks
>tell her i'll do her one better
>christmas comes
>she's really excited
>she unwraps the box to find a T440 with gentoo installed on it
>she immediately starts crying and screaming and threatening suicide
>ungrateful bitch

spectacular meme friendo

>Plus his father was half black
oh boy, here we go

I never browse Sup Forums, you asswipe!

>my wife's son

Kill yourself cuck

My dear sir, most of the individuals aren't skilled at offering decent suggestions, since these people are out of touch.

I would advise you to go to . state your case that your mixed-blood step-son wishes a gaming computer, and the fine ladies and gentlemen at Sup Forums would be more than happy to oblige.

Jealous much.

See first post. Check logicalincrements.com/ for PC parts recommendations.

Ok listen. I don't really think raising anoyher man's child is sane practice, but if it floats with you, whatever.

Don't go to Sup Forums. It was a sick joke. They would have skinned you alive for having "burned coal" so to speak.

From experience, don't buy him anything, family user. It is an exercise in futility. Whatever you will buy, won't be enough. Remember this adage: You don't buy him a pc, but his friends instead.

Even if you could buy the beastiest rig on the planet, in a couple of years wouldn't be top-high spec anymore.

Just tell him to hike and get a job. In a couple of months he has the money for a sweet rig, and he will taste for himself the bitter smoke of burned pocket.

>inb4 Muh kid goes school, his grades user

This is a ridiculus sentiment. 'Your' child and everyone else's children already output at max capacity. Bite the bullet, pop the pill, relax and pat yourself on the back with a lightened heart for letting him bust ass.

>inb4 he's good bloke user
Then everything I said but with less snide

Everyone in this thread taking the bait should stop posting until they grow up.

>wife's son

aint your problem

found the cuck

Honestly? Get him a ryzen APU based system. Videocard prices are nuts right now, same as system memory. You can build a respectable 1080p gaming PC for $500-600 on a ryzen apu. If eventually he needs more performance, am4 is good for upgrades till at least 2020. In the world of stupid crypto pricing, this is literally the sanest option for a new basic gaming PC.

Buy a refurbished office pc, look for an i7. They are usually really cheap. Then just put 16 GB of RAM in and a GTX 1050 Ti. Sometimes these systems can be upgraded further, but alot of them have proprietary mobos and psu's so watch out for that. If you want the ultimate gayming experience though, just build pretty much any system with a good CPU like Ryzen or covfefe lake intel, 16 gb of ram is recommended again and a good PSU with the right amount of watts. Then just buy an expensive graphics card like a GTX 1070 or a 1080, and slap it on. This is alot more expensive though, but you'll get the ultimate gaymen experience with 100 fps and 1440p res.

found the 12yo gullible fuck who will fall for the slightest bait possible

i could tell you i'm a jew trying to shut down Sup Forums on shabbat and you'd still fucking believe me and get all pissed off

looks like you took the bait

tell him to go work for it if he really wants it
if he's too young to work in the real world, he has no use for a computer that powerful
>inb4 muh gaymz
do your kid a favor and don't hand him everything in life. if he works for it, he'll learn good skills and lessons that will make him a better person and make him question if he really wants to just spend money on games or actually do work and make more money with his computer.
if you really think he's too young for a real job, pay him to do your work. give him $5 if he makes a script that makes coffee from a machine at the push of a button. give him $8 to do data entry on a csv database of 5000 people (eventually he'll figure out a script to automate it). give him $10 if he can do the math to get a few satoshi using paper and pencil.
by doing the above he'll eventually get the money for the computer, and he'll learn a ton of skills on his own, including money management.

1080 ti/8700k i7/64gb ddr4 ram/1440p 120hz monitor

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is just a samefag, because I refuse to believe that we actually have two autists roleplaying through this entire shitty meme.

A real thread died for this

>wife's son
>father is half black
>the low IQ brainlets on this board actually replying to his

>wife
>son
Cuck.

Get him a Dell Optiplex 990 and a 4GB VRAM graphics card.

Weak b8, try again sweetie

Moron

Go back to attention whoring on Ghacks comment section, tranny.

My parents wouldn't buy me a dedicated console when I already had a PC, so I used to play snes games when ps2 was already coming out. I started playing them because that's what I had at hand, but eventually those were the best games I've ever played. Just teach him how to get roms, use snes/ps/ps2/n64 emulators and let him discover those masterpieces he would not otherwise.

You don't have to buy him anything, he'll probably just steal it anyway lol