Memes outsides, why do all sandniggers have a hard on Germany ?

Memes outsides, why do all sandniggers have a hard on Germany ?

Just see how they are on Sup Forums for example, they are always licking the German dicks.

Is it because of Hitler and Jews ? It's 75 years old now.

Give it another 75 years (probably less) and Hitler will just be another cartoon charicature like Napoleon or Ghengis Khan.

I don't really lick german dong
but Germany is one of the countries I want to visit
I have friends there and I hear their education and shit is awesome

Probably a Turk living in Germany.

>somalia
>arab
pick one t. arab expert

That's the Arab union or whatever it's called. The Comoros are part of it too, absolute madmen.

you mean the arab league?

Yep, that's the one.

Are Egyptians arabs just because they speak Arabic?
Also, when will Coptic come back as a language

Partly the Nazis yes and also because Germany is high standard of living, soft on Muslims and has lots of blonde women

UK and France are considered enemy 'crusader' countries to most Muslims, a distinction Germany doesn't have

i don't even know where you got that crusader thing but it applies to all western countries not UK and france
germany too
it's just as you said germany has good standards of living so it attracts immigrants

I don't like germanic peoples

iberia+italia+greece is best europe

They know they can leech on us by simply calling "nadsi nadsi!".
If I could take advantage of some idiots I'd probably do the same, who wouldn't?

>I have friends there and I hear their education and shit is awesome
Then why are your people trying to change everything good over here and behave like little shits?

UK and France get it the worst because they colonised the Middle East and created Israel

I honestly think it has to do with the fact that Germany is safe, and the way the woman and twinks are with arab dick. Cuz, ya know, it's exotic

Why do Berber countries seem to try and cling to the culture of their Arab pillagers?

Why not just be proud of a heritage of dickass piracy instead of celebrating that time muhammad shoved his dick up your ass

To be honest, that's a meme. We have a shitload of turks and most people (who aren't turks) can't even tell the different between all these brown people. Most women that fuck turks are uneducated or ugly women, which is why there's no social mobility for turks here and the reason most of them will stay uneducated Dönerstore owners.
There are some turks that are okay, but most of the time those are the ones with a turkish mother and a german father, which is rare because almanci women look like the beautifull melike.

>implying he isnt already

I am a berber atheist and I hate arabs

In real life they want to be here though. They get to Germany first because they will take them then when they become citizens they come live here.

the ones coming from our coast are not my people they are fkn somalis ghanians and other fux who think our refugee centers are too low for their taste

Oh right.

>Most women that fuck turks are uneducated or ugly women
>the men are all have turn to faggot & gays.

jamal abdel nasser
gaddafi
pan arabism
gaddafi literally said berber were a western plot to divide libya and that amazighi is a dialect of arabic
personally I love our history from the phoenicians romans and greeks all the way to the italians

Please tell me more about my country.

Germany is actually a very, very, very nice country

>the homelands are being destroyed by darkie desert dwellers
feelsbadman
inshallah my brothers

I don't want to go to Germany on any level. and if I go it's for education/work then leave.
I actually hate Arabs on a degree, even to the point where I always diss Arab people in this country which is "Arab".