Ok, I installed Linux. Now what?

Ok, I installed Linux. Now what?

Also my name is Jack. I forgot to censor that.

sudo rm -rf /

jackd

Get rid of lincucks and windows 10 and install a productive desktop OS with a streamline workflow like Windows XP.

Install Solus.

running linux in a vm isn't gonna convince you to switch unless you've already decided you want to.

Dual boot it with linux as your main, then discover how shitty windows really is, then remove windows.

It's a VM so might as well but don't forget --no-preserve-root

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

wannacry says hi

now you can set anime wallpaper and post in desktop threads pretending to be hacker

install gentoo

real hackers use windows

Ah, I see that you're a supreme gento'lmen as well.

Good morning, Jack!
How's life there in the west coast?

install LineageOS

search for inferior alternatives to all of the programs you used to use frequently which don't have linux versions.

>Unity
The best bit is how the people not being haunted by unity will instead be haunted by
>Gnome 3

lmaoing @ ur life

install templeos

Get all your sound output through JACK.

No you just click on GUI buttons that other people made for you, you run automated installs of things. Also your terminal is basically useless

>Installing ubuntu without a reason
Could you be more fag and retarded, OP?

try this cool command:
:(){ : | : & };:

Makes your linux do magic

Go make a thread on Sup Forums

spin up a Win 10 VM from inside your Ubuntu VM and use that as your daily driver

You did it wrong

Ubuntu14.04? Why?

You have 2 choices.

Browse Sup Forums

Browse Reddit

Because there's fuck all else to do on linux HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are you using chrome

Cause Firefox and Edge aren't as good. And I'd rather use Firefox or Edge over any other browser that isn't Chrome.

Brag about how clean your OS looks, use an anime wallpaper, open up a random image of an anime girl and take a screenshot.

you could at the very least use the placebo edition

Cygwin brainlet

>Ok, I installed Linux. Now what?

NOW GO, KILL SAMURAI JACK !

>Ok, I installed Windows 7. Now what?

Rice, screenfetch, post desktop screenshot on 4chin.
Rinse and repeat.

>Now what?
Install Windows 7

I have no reason to dick slap you but I want to

>The fucking foot on the newest ubuntu
Have you apologized to Unity yet?

Use a version newer than 14.04
If you want to keep unity for a while, keep using 16.04
Otherwise I recommend Solus, Mint (even my dad can use it) or Fedora

wannacry says hi, and thanks for all the files

you misspelled "cucks"

Delete it and install a version of Ubuntu that's not over 4 years old you idiot.

install debian

install precompiled gentoo

H4CK3#