Sweden is to be renamed "the new land"

Sweden is to be renamed "the new land".

Requesting a new flag to match the new name.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo
youtube.com/watch?v=gbCOe496s5k
youtube.com/watch?v=EwEC6abtngU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z76TVxDfRgM
youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c
youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nyland is already taken though

youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo

File a copyright claim.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbCOe496s5k

Ma sha Allah.

>being this bad at being cuck

they shouldn't have any flags because flags = borders which means bad

translation?

Ducking Ducks

>they shouldn't have any flags because flags = borders which means bad
Brilliant. Just an unoccupied mast, an apt phallic symbol.

Don't worry, we'll soon follow your path sweden.

>There is no way back
Spooky.

Can anyone translate

This. Translation plocks

Is this real?

There's no way back
Sweden will never be like it once was
Europe are changing and Sweden is needed as a safe for refugees
Now we must find paths towards the future and It's time to realize that new Swedes must take part in things

After that my pal told me to shut up.

#theNewCountry
A call for mutual(?) Integration in Sweden

Button says read more

>plocks
Is this reddit

So Sweden isn´t going to be renamed or at least that´s not the intention of the campaign?

At least it seems like they're trying to call for assimilation.

>His country is too poor to afford any plocks

I take that back

No they're not. See
>Integration does not mean that one party should adapt to the other

They're redefining words.

Too many mistakes to be true.

sweden is like the lab of globalists atm

Nu-land

Won't change anything. Probably some college student wank. Not relevant.

We live in the matrix.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwEC6abtngU

>Won't change anything.
That's true.

>Probably some college student wank.
Sweden is a globalist wank.

>Not relevant.
Just like Sweden.

pls stahp

This is not even relevant to Sweden. Crazy ideas happen everywhere. There are guys in Canada who have a fugly logo and litteraly believe that their race is their religion.

wtf is this

i'm mad as shit

fuck the traitorous cunts to fucking death
FUCKING WHORES DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE YOU FUCKING FUCKS I HATE YOU DIE NOBODY LIKES YOU YOU FUCKING MUDSLIME

>iran and saudi flag in one

kek

>This is not even relevant to Sweden.
It's relevant if you want to assess their culture. This is typical of Sweden's secular religion.

>sweden outcucking us

I hope they all die in a fuckign fire the fuck fuckers

makes me want to join the Nazis to be fucking honest

no one does really

t.Mad whitey who's in denial

Yep, not even leftists.

No it's not. It's like saying the KKK or other white supremacists groups are relevant to assess North American culture.

>not even leftists.
Maybe yours, ours just can't stop sucking muslim dick.

I'm going to die in a swedish Sweden. If traitorous cunts need to die for that to happen i don't care

Good when the police force and military is falling apart faster and faster hahaha

>No it's not. It's like saying the KKK or other white supremacists groups are relevant to assess North American culture.

Except Sweden's views on "diversity" are on one extreme in Europe.

Mate get some experience about those people, and you'll see.

Ah that's why swedes moves away from "diverse" places.

>detnyalandet

why is swedish so memestic?

>those people
Which ones? The ones who battle mechanical dragons?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z76TVxDfRgM

>Swedish genocide will happen in my lifetime
Greatest feeling

KEK

>import people from MENA
oh shit why has sexual assault gone up? Oh wait, these wristbands will solve the problem

t. the awful swedish """"""""""""police"""""""""

>Implying finland isn't next
hahahah were do you think the """""""refugees""""" will go after sweden falls apart? hahaha

It's only because Swedish police reports it differently

This is not an argument. Not everyone has the same notion of "diversity".

******only reason*******

#Thenewland
A call for mutual integration in Sweden.

Ok Baghdad Bob.
youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

No not even close.

SWEDEN

MENTIONED

SWEDEN

THREAD

SWÄRJE JA JA JA JA JA

DU GAMLA DU FRIA DU FJÄLLFETA KO :-DDDDDD

KÖTTBULLAR OCH KONSERVER

BÖGAR I KÖK

RUMPOR SOM KNULLAS

SWÄRJE - JA!!!!!

Idk in your house on a mattres. You just fucking suck on this thing

>It's only because Swedish police reports it differently

I wonder how Swedes are able to breed at all, given how it seems that even regular flirt can be classified as a form of rape.

>Sven will now be called "Newflag"

funny thing is that Swedes are racist as fuck towards Finns but welcome these people with open arms who have no interest in integrating or adapting but rather wish to spread their cancerous culture

Don't you talk like that

theres a different consciousness of it now, back in the day most women who were molested or even raped wouldn't report it out of shame. sometimes even feeling like it was their fault they got molested. women today don't accept anything other than being respected as equals, and they're more aware of their rights, so they report most infractions.

the police is really bad at solving cases though

You're not dark enough to irrationally accept.

>funny thing is that Swedes are racist as fuck towards Finns but welcome these people with open arms who have no interest in integrating or adapting but rather wish to spread their cancerous culture

That's typical of every western country. In Canada it is (or was) ok to shit on peopel from Newfoundland and in the states it's is (or was) ok to shit on people from the Appalachian mountains or southerners.

But people are programmed to treat other groups as special snowflakes.

No one does, but it's not them you have to blame. Your own politicians did this to you.

>"racist as fuck"
>our fucking crown princess married a guy who has finnish ancestry and is involved with the swedish finn org
nah

It's okay because you're white, same with Poles in the UK.

Pleas no

they already have two kids

it's too late

not like you can really avoid it anyways, loads of swedes have finnish blood. the girl I lost my virginity to was 1/4 finnish, she had noice titties. wanted to get them enlarged though, madness.

mutual assimilation*

I'll go my way. You go your way

you're welcome to visit

I wonder why just us? there is no other country where the government is this blatantly trying to utterly ruin their own people, wake me up..

It's not a government organization thou

you couldve been born in turkey. stop complaining

it's just everyone on here loves to find these articles and videos to bully sweden

it all stems from jealousy because their country will never be as based as ours, no country provokes as much jealousy as sweden does. why? because our country is fucking amazing, and that's not changing anytime soon.

Why do people like op make up shit like this?
For (you)s?

When do we get anders breivik of Sweden?

This whole immigration shit is too one sided, kinda boring and predictable to enjoy watching

See
Also, watch

youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0

Top kek

I'm not sure what you expect

When we got a ton of bosnian refugees in the 90's it as the same shit, people yelling and crying etc.

kek

It's okay anons, dry your tears. Your countries may not be as amazing as sweden but they're still pretty good.

>this is what swedes actually believe

>It's like saying the KKK or other white supremacists groups are relevant to assess North American culture.
They are. The actions of those groups had a real and lasting impact on this country. Read anything about 20th century American history, and you will be hard-pressed to find any source, however revisionist, that doesn't mention the Klan.

Do eet

People have been saying plox on Sup Forums since before Reddit was made.

Go back to lurking newfag.

God dammit im old.

If it really bothers you, then you should take action. I'm sure you're not too poor to afford some rope.

>based
See We take in more immigrants, and we do it more happily. We just do it better, and it's not a crime to voice objections to it.

In thirty years and without a war, heck, they are rich and with good living condition. How can a country fail so hard? It's struggle a necessity in life?

here's your flag

>Netherlands
Can't wake up

Though I assume in the Netherlands it counts Boeroes (White Surinamese), Indos (Dutch Indonesians) and Afrikaners as non-European.

You can't compare though because there's a huge difference between old and new world countries and their mentality/culture.

As I know, when someone became American - he proud of it. Proud to be American. It doesn't work in Europe. Sandniggers there just drain life from country that gave them asylum.

Yes, there is, and that's why European cunts are so bad at dealing with immigration. It's all about mentality. Yuros have forsaken a universal and personal god for a strictly doctrinal one - a form of globalist multiculturalism that relies on believing lies rather than offending someone. It's most easily compared to our jingoism.