It took until 1800 for a city to get as big as Rome was 1900 years ago again...

It took until 1800 for a city to get as big as Rome was 1900 years ago again. Why were meds the master race back then but now none of their countries are successful?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus
google.es/search?q=ciencia islam españa&rlz=1C1AOHY_esES709ES710&oq=ciencia islam españa&aqs=chrome..69i57.2413j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=ciencia islam españa&tbm=bks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marca_Hispanica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder that history before 1850 is a meme to make you believe that you are not in a simulation. there is nothing before 1850

Christianity, making alphas betas since 786 a.u.c.

nigger and muslim rape destroyed their genes

Nigga, since Gobekli Tepe (10,000 BC) the meds used to be on the top. You can't be up there forever and this white interlude just will last maybe 50 years more till they fade away into the darkness of the history books.

No, don't send more retards there please.

rude

>WE WUZ
Spain did nothing noteworthy until the Renaissance where they actually were great
The renaissance, a purely European phenomenon btw.
You got to share in it because you are white and you should accept it already.

Italy Portugal and Spain made Europe great again during the renaissance, way after Roman times.

>until the Renaissance

Who are Martial, Seneca, Trajan, Isidoro, Ramon Llull, etc.? What is al-Andalus?

>you are white

ajajajajajajajajajakajkaj

Why wouldn't you want to be white? It's the race that started the industrial revolution.

>What is al-Andalus?
I want to kill you.
A fucking Moor under the Spanish flag.

you can't really claim Moor Spain because it was a completely different civilisation

Let's not pretend /his/ is a bastion of enlighted speech and fine discussions.

Death to Moors.

Al-Andalus was actually a quite advanced center of research and culture, by muslim standards. And expecially compared to late medieval spain.

Going to need evidences here.

Moors, Arabs, Moriscos and everything in between are racially inferior to pure Spaniards, all of that is Jewish and Arab lies to destroy my race, but it will be their races that shall be destroyed, the spanish race shall unite and see each other as arms of one being.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus

Have you ever heard of the Islamic Golden Age? Muslim scholars knew MUCH more than European scholars during the middle ages. Thank God Constantinople fell and those Greeks moved to Italy

it's a bit of a meme, they weren't much more advanced than other parts of Europe, if they were they wouldn't have collapsed to some dirty barbarian Christians

"Under the Caliphate of Córdoba, al-Andalus was a beacon of learning, and the city of Córdoba became one of the leading cultural and economic centres in Europe and throughout the Mediterranean Basin and the Islamic world. A number of achievements that advanced Islamic and Western science came from al-Andalus including major advances in trigonometry (Geber), astronomy (Arzachel), surgery (Abulcasis), pharmacology (Avenzoar), and other fields. Al-Andalus became a major educational center for Europe and the lands around the Mediterranean Sea as well as a conduit for culture and science between the Islamic and Christian worlds."
Forgive me for linking wikipedia, but I cant be botheted to dig for secondary sources at the moment.

>Who are Martial, Seneca, Trajan, etc.?
Romans ?

>What is al-Andalus?
A decent country, nothing like glorious christian Spain that conquered literally half the world though

bullshit, all of it.

It's not because Muslims were more intelligent or anything, they just conquered the Middle East which was more educated and advanced than Europe at the time, they stole the knowledge

Naturally, cucks and revisionists like to push the narrative that Muslims were these great scholars and not barbaric at all compared to the filthy Christians

No such thing, there is no evidence to any of that, Andlucia, Morocco and every single romantized place is filled with illiteracy, retardation, low iq, laziness, etc..

>Middle East which was more educated and advanced than Europe at the time
This is bullshit.

Are you retarded? Muslim countries are retarded now, 1000 years after the golden age. Lots of shit can happen in 1000 years. Jesus Christ why are people so fucking dumb

Alright, perhaps this level of discussion is really better left out of /his/ afterall

Semitic lies to discredit the Aryan peoples.

No, the only proof is what is observable today everything else is fantasy unless proven without a doubt historically and in correct context.

t.blood of the moor

The only truth is what is observable now, everything else is up for interpretation.

>ITT: Sup Forums

My IQ is lowering to double digit territory

>It's the race that started the industrial revolution.

If it wasn't for the meds and middle easterns, whites would be a bunch of hunter-gatherers licking each other assholes for nutrients.

el chicANO

same people and the culture wasn't that different

Lol okay, but that doesn;t change the fact that whites are the race that started the industrial revolution.

Pisa scores
Reading Math Science
Andalusia 458 462 469
Ceuta and Melilla 403 417 416
Canary Islands 444 435 452
Calabria 449 442 443
Sicily 451 450 451
Castile and Leon 507 514 516
Friuli-Venezia Giulia 507 510 524

Moors are in their place, half moors are in their place, pure bloods are in their place.

Martial called himself celtiberian and the rest were born in Hispania (Spain) and the reconquista was a religious-civil war, that's all. I bet you are a butthurt moroccan trying to steal our acheivements.

>Top 10 countries in the world by GDP
>not successful

k

look chicANO, stop being retarded and learn something beside spouting Sup Forums memes

google.es/search?q=ciencia islam españa&rlz=1C1AOHY_esES709ES710&oq=ciencia islam españa&aqs=chrome..69i57.2413j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=ciencia islam españa&tbm=bks

This is truth, this is the only thing observable, everything else is a fantasy.

and meds started the civilization, you know, that word that whites had to borrow from mediterraneans, just like the words industrial and revolution

Filthy conquered subhuman, those are fantasy stories.

>meds
You're a race mixed Moor or just a Moor, stay in your place in Africa.

t. John Taco con Queso

If the state of Spain has forsaken the Spaniard race then a new Spanish state for the racial Spaniards shall be erected elsewhere.

Okay, but whites started the revolution that completely changed society and lead to the advanced world we live in today. And Middle Easterners started civilization, not meds lol. It spready from the mid east to the Mediterranean, and then naturally to northern Europe since northern Europe is farther from the mid east than southern Europe.

Europe is our place and we will exterminate the white cancer and there is nothing you can do about it except post your butthurt on the Internet.

Exterminate you all.

>we will exterminate the natives of the continent we live on a bit north of us
that's a real niggerish attitude

>completely changed society

Farming, maths, writing and animal domestication weret he most important events for the human species. And completely and society are also med words btw.

the med race spreads to NA and even ethiopia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race

Congratulation, you're still racial foreigners now fuck off to Africa nigger.

>that's a real niggerish attitude

we learned it from whites

Med race doesn't exist, if you're the same then be the same in Africa and fuck off from Europe.

I accept vassalage to France to exterminate Moors.

God bless the French.

meds brought farming, writing and maths to Europe and we came here before the indo-europeans, so if anything, germanics should go back to the black sea

>Med race doesn't exist
>meanwhile irl mediterranean europeans look more similar to a northern african/levantine than to a swedish

Why do you keep pointing out what words of med origin I use? That's because the Normans invaded England and imposed their language on the Anglos. How does that prove any sort of med superiority? Farming, writing, and animal domestication were all also started by middle easterners. I'd also argue that the Industrial revolution was bigger than the advent of farming, because now we're sending rockets to space and shitposting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum. The advent of farming didn't really improve quality of life for anyone. Scientists argue that humans were actually happier in hunter-gatherer societies.

kek, i was right >I accept vassalage to France to exterminate Moors

France is already lost, pic related.

Zitto Animales.

THEN STOP USING OUR TERMS
AVE ROMA

Wrong.

When Rome was on the rise, Romans were efficient, organized, willing to sacrifice for the greater good and adhered to strict moral standards that kept their society together. They did not hesitate to fight for Rome when required and the greatest glory that the ruling elite could think of was to serve the state well. Especially if they could serve in a military capacity and bring glory to Rome. Even outside military service, the rich and powerful spent their wealth on infrastructure projects and the like to win recognition among their peers, the admiration of the masses and a great legacy for their children.

But the great wealth and security that being the heart of a powerful empire corrupted the Romans. They stopped serving in the military as that was hard, dangerous and menial work. You didn't go away on a campaign and come back a hero, you went away for years and years to build fortifications and stand guard in the provinces. People stopped sacrificing for the good of the state, as the state was so huge that their actions would not be recognized by any but a tiny fraction. Instead of searching for further glory, the Romans laid back and enjoyed the fruits of their labour until stronger people came and took it from them. At this point, the culture that had been able to create a great empire was gone. Replaced by a culture that knew only how to enjoy a great empire.

I am part Italian you shitskin.

Ave indeed lybro.

Wrong what? Neolithic middle eastern/northern africa farmers arrived way before indo-europeans, basques descend from those people. The first indo-europeans invaded Iberia around the X-IX century.

>I am part Italian you shitskin.

oh that sweet, sweet irony

century BC*

>calling italian shitskins
>is a moor rapebaby

Sub human, go back to Africa.

Meds are the niggers of whites. Poor, corrupt, violent, dirty. Even the top Slav countries are beating them today. It's a shame they are looked down on as such low class because they have cool history.

Union to exterminate North Africa?
Fire up the old Carthago delenda est?

Meds don't exist, Andalusians are sub human half Moors, sicilians same.

Castilians are purely "med" and are closer to Germans in form of being than the half moor or the moors.

Those farmers came from Anatolia and were a mix if proto Europeans from the balkans and basal eurasians from the levant, they came from the Aegean region, not from North Africa or the Levant

the memes are real

t. Luigi el PadANO

You dont reason like a roman. We are not to exterminate, we are to conquer, subjugate and forcefully convert culture and religion to that of Rome. Even though Islam is a pain to convert. On second thought, extermination would be quicker...

>proto Europeans

And they were dark skinned.

Get gassed you spic, you are probably t. Alejandro de la Vela-Mutumbo.
Of course I'm from the north, nothing south of the Po is Italy, or white for that matter.

No neolithic farmers were considerably more light skinned than mesolitjic europeans

Look up history at all the revolts and such that occurred as well as the spread of their sub human genes over time, either complete cleansing of land and deporting them to the unknown corners of Africa or just massacring them all and making the north african land akin to Europe as is Britain or Iceland, completely settled with European Meds.

it's hilarious that spaniards are genetically closer to whites than italians and we were 800 years under muslim rule

>northern italian
>closer to whites than the average spaniard

top kek, and considering they included andalusians it's even more top keker

but they had brown eyes and dark hair, just like the average med, nowadays, of course the germanic invasions brought their mutation to our regions, but thank god they are a minority

>we were 800 years under muslim rule
There is little evidence for that claim.
Whether Pelagius or Favila were ever considered kings in their own lifetime is debatable, but Alfonso certainly was. He began a lifelong war against the Moors. In 740, he conquered Galicia and in 754, León. He went as far as La Rioja. However, the few urban populations of these frontier regions fled to his northern dominions, leaving a depopulated buffer between the Christian and Muslim states.

This created the so-called Desert of the Duero

That's probably because you've bore french and english rapebabies for centuries, too. Is there a more cucked country than spain?

these is a measly 30 years after invasion, remarkable.

On wikipedia is says some remote Arab speaking communities survived in Spain until the 20th century lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marca_Hispanica
Barcelona as well was under no Muslim control..

Due to Jesuit cuckery, the people enslaved Moors, they were completely conquered and could have been and should have been exterminated.

yeah sure, whatever makes you forget that you aren't white but remember the italian wars when the frogs and spaniards turned your peninsula in a raping feast for our baguettes/chorizos

>american whites
>white
kek

Wish Spaniards were Turkish, there wouldn't be a single half moor or moor alive today.

the >civlized
culture and traditions of Spain are weakness, organized "barbarity" is necessary.

Summing the thread
>They aren't white so they couldn't have achieved anything
>muslims are and always were barbaric good for nothing little shit because I said so
>You're a cuck
Ebin thread

>40 years
>800 years
I'm not good at math, can you help me determine which rapefest period lasted longer? Also what your moorish brain doesnt allow you to understand is that if your populace gets raped by french or krauts, your offspring is white. If your kind gets assraped day and night by nubian cocks for 800 years, instead, you end up pretty brown my nigger friend.