IS a masters degree in CS worth it?

IS a masters degree in CS worth it?

Depends on what you want to do. But generally yes, if its no more than 2 extra years of uni

Probably

Brap

If you are smart enough that and have the interest and persistence it's absolutely not worth it because you could putting all that potential to actual use and make money.
Meanwhile if you are stupid, lazy and uninterested it's definitely worth it. In that case it's probably the best option you have.

What the semen demon?

she is someone's daughter you shitheel nigger

I did it and it really depends what you're looking for. I would suggest you consider if you enjoy dicking around with the theoretical aspects, but it also depends on the programme

>t.father cuck

You niggers really don't know how to do an image search? Fuck off.

Fine, I'll only look at women who are someone's son, you faggot.

He's trying to say that we should elevate the way we talk both to and about women. I 100% agree. Stop acting like a shithead Pageet

Depends what field you're trying to get into.

Here in Belgium, you'll have a job once you're done, 100% guaranteed. The thing is, ir"s gonna be quite hard to survive it...

She doesn't respect herself, why should I respect her? It's almost as if she's making terrible decisions and I'm judging her accordingly.

Wondering the same Upper division Computer Engineering Student here. A lifetime of getting cucked and gangbanged by hard ass courses on my end while Computer Scientists seem to have an easier courseload andget more money when they graduate. Convince me not to switch

Currently in my second semester in mine. Learned more in my first semester than 2 years of bachelor. Now I understand why Western/Nordic europe CS education >>> indian shit.

I can basically do anything because I was forced to learn how to focus on my work for 12 hours a day.

No, they gonna be replaced by kids training models by trial an error in tensor flow.

Get used to pytar babe, import! , import! babe.

what

this.

Which country are you in user? Congrats on living that shithole

No, you asked for her identity which is about the same as asking for vegana pic.

*leaving

MBA

You will not learn anything useful studying business but it'll help you get that $200k+/year corporate management position.

same shit in engineering desu

Indians and Chinese are ALL my professors. Don't make life decisions because you watched a youtuber.

MoS in database theory here. I think it's not worth, at least not in my country. I already had a lot of job options and the master degree doesn't increase the salary, because there is no chance I'll find a job (here in Chile) which requires such advanced theory knowledge (now I'm working as a brainlet web dev). I was very excited at the beginning about my thesis, but I couldn't make anything new and interesting, so I ended up making a stupid benchmark for existing join algorithms.

She's a trashy whore who takes revealing pictures of her body and posts them online for creeps to masturbate to. She does this to validate herself because she's insecure.
She's not worth anything as a human and might as well just be a sex slave to be fucked and destroyed and killed and tossed in the trash to make room for the next fuckwhore who posts her body online like that.
Stop defending these whores and start denigrating them.
And yes, I masturbated to her picture, it's what she wanted. She's glad I did it.

found the pajeet. Go poo in your shithole, shitskin

As opposed to not making Master? Totally!
As opposed to other Master's? Depends what are your other option.

>MBA
Fucking this.

I don't know how they actually bring any benefit. But they are overpaid as fuck.
I am thinking about taking some time off and getting an MBA starting in fall.

You should only go to school to be a programmer if you lack the willpower to teach yourself.

I'm thinking about it

Lizzie Velasquez

Fuck you. My dick was already in my hand when I searched it

Lmao. Her name is Anllela Sagra