Linux is a counter intuitive mess that causes you to spend more time fumbling around in terminals and config files...

Linux is a counter intuitive mess that causes you to spend more time fumbling around in terminals and config files, memorizing retarded keyboard shortcuts, and obsessing over things that don't matter like updating the kernel or compiling hundreds of gb of shitty commieware rather than getting work done and having a streamline GUI and workflow.

Linux is anti-computing.

> linux has a learning curve that I'm unable to grasp

k /thread

this

Please Sir, do the needful and delete the picture Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga from your shitpost. She is pure and must not be associated with your below standard post quality.
The penalty for not complying is a decade of eating nothing but my wife's mother's chicken vindaloo.

this desu

Windows 7 master race reporting. You are correct OP. Linux is a steaming pile of time wasting garbage. It's time for you to do what you know is right. Come back home to Windows and become productive again. Don't be angry that you wasted time and effort on Linux. Keep in mind the horrible experience was worth it as now you know why Linux is a mistake you won't make again.

What distribution of Linux did you use to make that statement? Seems that you used Gentoo or/and Archlinux only. There are lots of nice distributions out there, including dumb-oriented ones which you just need to install and run.

"counter intuitive mess"
Gentoo and Archlinux aren't the only Linux distributions you know, never had problems with Ubuntu or Linux Mint, I just installed them and used without even touch the terminal.

"memorizing retarded keyboard shortcuts"
Lots of the same commands you use in Windows you use in many Linux distributions.

"compiling hundreds of gb of shitty commieware"
As I remember Cuba, North Korea, Laos and Vietnam are the only communist countries left (China doesn't count) and none of them seems to develop software for Linux soooo...no commie software after all. And you don't need to compile every shit you see in your sight you know, there are LOTS of pre-compiled software in software in web exactly like Windows.

"getting work done and having a streamline GUI and workflow"
Jesus fucking Christ, what distribution of Linux do you used again?

I'm sure someone has made a "Linux Update" program for you.

>implying curry isn't delicious
OP is a major faglord, but that hardly sounds like a punishment. Curry is excellent d~e~s~u~f~a~m.

Vindaloo is good, but every restaurant skimps on the chicken and goes all out with the aloo.

Actually you are not ok with what op said. You strongly disagree but you just said that because you wanted to quickly end the debate instead of actually coming up with counter-arguments because your too brainlet for actual discussion

Ok

don't shitpost with osaka

Aeromatic, when have you ever done anything productive?

>/threading own post

This shit threads are just flooding Sup Forums and people instead of just saying "k" and saging are still feeding obvious troll.

I go all out on the aloo after too much curry if you aknow what i amean. ;)

Linux is a kernel.

you should post more osaka

ok boss

Watch what happens when you replace a single word.
>Windows is a counter intuitive mess that causes you to spend more time fumbling around in terminals and config files, memorizing retarded keyboard shortcuts, and obsessing over things that don't matter like updating the kernel or compiling hundreds of gb of shitty commieware rather than getting work done and having a streamline GUI and workflow.

>FAGGOTS
No you.
Also, you replied to it too.

There is this funny misconception that Linux is a good topic to get into because it will turn you into an IT expert, when actually you should get into Windows Server.

It's not Linux' fault. The kernel is fine.

It's the software that surrounds it. Specifically the desktop environments, the window systems, the compositors, things like window decorations...
Too little is standardized. The most people can do is implement things the way Gnome did.

>As I remember Cuba, North Korea, Laos and Vietnam are the only communist countries left (China doesn't count) and none of them seems to develop software for Linux soooo...no commie software after all
umm..... communism is an ideal not a political system sweetie.......

you will experience none of these if you used a real distro.

i only ever need to touch terminal stuff when im programming. ive only ever had to fuck around with application configs.

shilling MX here