LineageOS 15.1

Is everyone enjoying their new LineageOS 15.1 on their android phone? Flashed it on my Oneplus 3T yesterday, loving it so far.

First let builds to roll out to other devices as well. They released it prematurely and there's only a handful of devices that has 15.1 support. When they do that you can make threads about this topic.

How is it over stock OOS?
Any features in OOS that aren't in Lineage?

i wonder if jfltexx will get it
pretty happy with 14.1 though, and i haven't looked into what oreo has over ... whatever the last one was called

I'm not cyanocucked by the Boost Mobile CEO and I have real Android 8.1 so no.

>real Android 8.1
so you are cucked by Google and happy about it? What an idiot.

I'm still on Nougat, what reasons are there that would make it worth switching to Oreo?

i'm running unofficial build on moto g3 and i love it. works very stable and snappy.

Google's services are of great benefit, there is nothing cuckold about it.

Cyanogenmod however, as an open source project forced contributers to give up copyright control over their commits, so they could later commercialize the product and milk a bunch of investors. They hired an australian con artist that brought Boost Mobile to fame by marketing to stupid niggers. They spun up some shitty hardware (oneplus) and dumped cyanocuck onto the masses, when that was a complete failure the investors bailed and they renamed the project lineageos. OnePLus spun up their own shitty fork OxygenOS.

Basically if you use any of these you are a dumb nigger.

Do any of you saving .web files?
Do you encounter this thumbnails problem too?
I think it's specific to my LineageOS 14.1 in my ido

What is shitty about OPO and how was it a failure?

>he thinks he uses real Android

Real Android is AOSP. Not modified Android with vendor skin and Google framework built in. Also you criticize Cyanogenmod for being open source but Android itself already is open source. And while I won't necessarily say Cyanogen Inc was right Google is doing the exact same thing by distributing Android to vendors too. Yet you still suck Google's dick for that?

Leave it to a tripfag to be a cocksucking idiot.

This tripfag shitposting again. Did Lineage OS touch you inappropriately as a child? What the fuck is your beef with it? You list no good reasons for an individual to prefer Google's android or Lineage when both are practically equal in the way you get cucked.

LOS is too featureless for me. And not particularly fast despite being Oreo. Still using Pure Fusion 7.1.2 on my OP5.

Just how stable is it? I'm on 14.1 but this latest build is draining my battery. If everything works fine and is stable on 15.1 i might consider trying it for a while.

Will this ever be released for the galaxy S8?

I'm using the same phone as you. The rom download on the official website would refuse to install on my device because it was incompatible with my phone. I had to install "AOKP" to get something LOS-like.

For SD version? Never. For Exynos version? Maybe some unofficial version with half the shit not working.

Why is that?

It feels smoother than stock OOS, that's for sure. They have about the same amount of features I think, LOS is just a bit more aesthetic.

Permanently locked bootloader on SD. Shitty cobbled together ROMs for Exynos because no sources.

I'm waiting for it to come out for Redmi Note 4 for now, I'm still on MIUI and there would be no point in installing the Nougat based version right now.

Same but for the Note 3.

Why the fuck did they remove the Galaxy S3 i747 version from the list?

Oh, is that a problem with all exynos? Because the s5 neo (which has exynos) finally got an unofficial custom rom (lineage 8.1) and it would be nice id some kind developer makes a stable version

>is that a problem with all exynos
Yes.

Also mediakek and kirin. Project treble might change everything though - there's already been promising results with some kirin-based huaweis.

Still in beta on the Mi A1, and not all the features work yet so I'm waiting for better support, but looking forward to it

It failed because its an unsupported fork of Android and the vendors that did produce phones with it dumped it because it was buggy garbage, they used it to get around Android certifications that prevent privacy problems and malware. After they poached some developers and forked Android they dumped Cyanogen and the entire company went under because there was no real profit model.

Have they fixed the camcorder?

What a big load of bullshit. Please tell me you are baiting.

Anyone tired lineage os on htc one a9s?
Working?
Worth it?

>LG K20+ (Plus, hence the plus sign rather the word followed in its place right after. Lol)
>STILL NO STABLE CUSTOM ROMS AVAILABLE FOR MY PHONE
>THE ONLY FEW AVAILABLE ARE STILL BETAS
>Mostly still lots of problems/issues/bugs and broken as shit
>XDA Pajets are STILL hammering down on the bugs to fix and squash them out of the way
>Metro was literally promoting a fuckton of the phones away as freebies for fucking free
>Yet almost a year later the root and custom ROM love and support for my device is still very lowkey as fuck
>mfw I'm poor as shit and I might jump the shark to the revised 2018 K10 packing 3GB RAM since it's going to be budget friendly and once they re-release it along with a revised 2018 K8

>Tab E 9.6
>rocks 7300mAh battery
>Great/Decent battery life
>Eventually finally got Nougat 7.1.1 OTA update from SamKEK and finally got my ass off and my tablet off and away from MM 6.0.1
>ThankYouJESUS.jpg
>mfw probably never going to get any Oreo variant OTA update(s) for my SamKEK Tab E 9.6 tablet
>Still not much/many custom ROMS available for my tablet
>ONLY FUCKING ONE
>LOS 14.1
>Development and updates/new releases are SLOWER THAN A FUCKING SNAIL
>Be lucky if we even get a new release for LOS 14.1 for my tablet
>LOS 15.1 might happen for my tablet
>BUT it's taking FUCKING AGES
>MIGHT NOT even get it since the dev is a lazy shit who just sits on his all the God damn day
>Mfw my tablet will NEVER EVER FUCKING get any RR, AICP, etc great/GOAT tier ROMS
>May as well stay un-rooted on stock for the time being/meantime till new/more decent ROMS become available for my tablet... PROBABLY FUCKING NEVER, THOUGH......

>OP5
>TWRP one day BEFORE worldwide release
>LOS 14.1 gone official two months after phone's release, unofficial one month after release
Probably the best meme I've ever fell for.

What about the rumors of it being a botnet ? Heard that the dev is a pajeet and farms everyones data.

>still waiting for oreo and treble support so my phone actually gets some working roms

Shortly before LineageOS forked, there were rumors that Cyanogen Inc had plans to start farming user data. That rumor probably got twisted, like in a game of Telephone.

Going to wait on Oreo. Can't get custom roms on my phone anyways because it's retarded. I can't even fucking root the thing. Qualcomm is the worst.

Still no build of Lineage for the Mi Max 2

Who are you quoting?

Might be finally time to switch away from stock on my Nexus 5X.

Cyanogen had already incorporated advertising into their official builds, which is effectively the same thing.

I'm still waiting for the official builds for the Galaxy S5. The maintainer of 14.1 is putting out unofficial builds, but there are still lots of things that aren't working. I'd love to contribute and fix a few things, but I don't think I could make much headway in a reasonable amount of time, even with a programming background