Why don't you a native gf?

Why don't you a native gf?

>Go inna jungle
>Show tribe a 1 dollar bill
>Wait until all the girls in the village surround you asking to be their husbands
>Pick whichever you prefer and take er to your home

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11543902
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they don't know language, they live by tribal laws, they're not used to modern food and their immue system is different.
And because our tribals are ugly asians.

id prefer maoris 2bh

>go inna jungle
>die
Sounds like a plan

Come here, senpaii

Everything is nice but the piercing.

>nose ring

Trashed

I'M COMING!!!

I actually dated an Ashaninka girl who was legit born and raised in the Amazon. Her dad was here to train as a Toyota mechanic. 10/10 pussy.

I was born in ebay

>ebay

Is that some Finnish slang for Espoo?

>ebay

What¿?

+1

Do u have humour help helpper?

Hymyilin ääneen.

Are they virgins?

More like
>go inna jungle
>get infected with a horrific tropical disease with no known cure
>stumble around disorientated until you happen upon a native village
>they decapitate you and roast you for dinner on a spit

She can live in Japan as natural Japanese

wahey

I don't get it

So fucking hot

Stop this retarded meme Native Americans have never been mongoloid, they're a completely separate group and also quite different between eachother

IRl, Amerindians share 70% of their genetics with central Asians.

They are descended from mongoloids you mongoloid

I think they are mixed, between Asian/Proto-Europoids specially in the north, and melanesians specially in the south.
Andean indians are fucking ugly but Amazonas one are cute.

conjecture

>Because they don't know language, they live by tribal laws, they're not used to modern food and their immue system is different.
>2016

>They are descended from mongoloids you mongoloid

They aren't, you retarded fuck.

Even Europeans are closer to Asians than Native Americans are.

Mongoloids crossed the land bridge linking Siberia to Northern America thousands of years ago

>Mongoloids crossed the land bridge linking Siberia to Northern America thousands of years ago

I know where they came from, you retarded fuck, that doesn't mean that they are genetically close to East Asian, which has been disprove, look at the genetic distance between world populations:

Siberians from 14000 years ago weren't the same people that inhabit that area now.

>Native Americans have never been mongoloid
t. you

we dont have jungle

Why are people posting this gloating toad everywhere

His smug aura offends me

its a celebration

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11543902

>B39-HR5-DQ7 (B*3901-DRB1*1406-DQB1*0301) was shared by Ainu and Native Americans. A24-Cw8-B48 was commonly observed in Taiwan indigenous populations, Maori in New Zealand, Orochon in Northeast China, Inuit, and Tlingit. These findings further support the genetic link between East Asians and Native Americans. We have proposed that various ancestral populations in East Asia, marked by different HLA haplotypes, had migrated and dispersed through multiple routes. Moreover, relatively small genetic distances and the sharing of several HLA haplotypes between Ainu and Native Americans suggest that these populations are descendants of some Upper Paleolithic populations of East Asia.

>Closest genetic relatives are Ainu people (Japan)

>Maori in New Zealand,

Maori Are not related to East Asians.

Also Haplomemes don't mean much, what matters is autosmal DNA.

As this map proves, Amerindians form their own distinct cluster, and the cluster itself is extremely heterogenous.

>East Asians
It says their closest relatives are Ainu. Not exactly East Asian in the terms I assume you're thinking of. Also we're talking about native Americans, not Maori.

Outdated meme study, now autosomal DNA changed everything

>Blahblahblah no you're wrong blah blah blah!
Ok, Giuseppe.

What a retard you are, kys redditor.

Another fine post from Italy. You can pull any number of articles and studies from google saying that NA Natives are genetically linked to east Asians. But, no, it's you who's right.

meme outdated articles do not count, what counts is the solid science

Wouldn't they be filed like with parasitic stuff or diseases?

They're genetically close to Central Asians idiot.
We know this because of the DNA extracted from a boy who died near Lake Baikal.

So yes, they are Mongoloid. Not closely to East Asians but still Mongoloid.

>nose ring

After contact with us yes.

ENDURANCE RUN

Topkek

good one
have a pity (you)

why you don't have a native north africain gf?