I know the relocation of so many germans was wrong...

I know the relocation of so many germans was wrong, but some part of me likes it better considering how ugly the german-polish border would have looked if it didn't happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look up Stettin for some border gore.

>Stettin
I will cut off your head and fuck you in the hole that's left in your neck.

Stettin was never Polish faggot

I don't understand why you fagg Anglos hate Germans. You always cause the conflcts wth us. "Yeah but Germnay started it" but we ddn't want war with you. Hitler said you were one of us.

Just like your surname

And yes i can rep Germany from the US cause I'm an ethnic German

Just Remember the local Germans were fifth columns and if stormfags and Sup Forumsacks think we can kick out Jews for being fifth columns ((Which they are)) the East Euros could kick out Germans.

>The recorded history of Szczecin began in the eighth century, when West Slavs settled Pomerania and erected a new stronghold on the site of the modern castle.[8] Since the 9th century, the stronghold was fortified and expanded toward the Oder bank.[8] Mieszko I of Poland took control of Pomerania between 960 and 967, and the region with the city of Szczecin became part of Poland in 967.[9][10]

>muh heritage

>Anglo country
>Talk about Germans as "us"
Get out you fifth column filth.

I think the australian was just a little autistic about how the borders looked, I think brits are the only anglos that actually hate us

>Anglo country
The largest ethnic group in the US is German fool

>Ethnic group
The country was founded by English and is run by English, if you refuse to assimilate then fuck off.

>tfw you were right about East Germans just being Poles in denial

>haplomemes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What? The current borders are ugly SHIT. So many towns are split in half not to mention

Assimilate? We are literally the plurality. In America you just do your own shit. There is no assimilate. I live in a neighborhood with a decent amount of Anglos. Although the Anglos usually have a nicer more exclusive suburb. As long as you're white people don't notice.

>trusting self-reported ethnicities
Anyway, 90% of German immigrants Anglicised their surnames, you gave up your German heritage

How about this?

I'm allowed to talk shit cause I am confirmed to have some Eastern European dna

Yeah okay Felgemacher is real Anglicized sure thing pal. You have no idea how many Germans there are here

Not him, but you are right. Australians have no animosity towards Germans except for WW2 ebil nazis memes, and those old ethnic maps are ugly as fuck

pic related

I would like to go into a time machine, change the past and go back and see how would this work.

That's why the USA was so pro-UK and anti-Germany in both world wars?

not many, the top 100 surnames in the USA are British, Irish or Mexican

I like Poland and Denmark there but everything else should have just been turned into a big lake desu

>(((Kaufman)))

>memes
>consistent with the fact that bavaria was celtic homeland and eastern germany was settled by wends
>consistent with the distribution of celtic and slavic toponyms

There were many Germans protesting against. My great grandfather was interned for saying he supported Germany. One of my grandfathers was in Germany during the war and immigrated after the war.

>Belgium still exists
flawed map

I am kinda sure the groups in Eastern Germany aren't Slavs but something that was there both before GErmanics and Slavs came around.

That's because every black former slave has an Anglo last name

so what you're saying is there are more niggers in America than 'German' Americans, lmao

And Blacks make up only 12% if the population.

> something that was there both before GErmanics and Slavs came around.

That's possible. Nevertheless, that maps fits really neatly with maps of Celtic and Slavic expansion.

No but they are enough to give the Anglo names a huge bump since they are the second largest ethnic group. 38 million non anglos or people with a single slave owning ancestor yet Anglo last names.

no user Latinos are the second largest ethnic group in America, learn more about your own country

And you were right that many Germans were forced to change their names. We don't know how many Schmidts were Smiths.

Wrong. Look it up fool. Why do jealous Anglo fools give Germans constant hate?

You let the bait slip there, lad.

weak post

The "no" tripped me up.

But actually you're still wrong cause African American is the second largest ethnic group. Latino isn't considered an ethnicity it's a cultural group.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
>White Americans are the racial majority. African Americans are the largest racial minority, amounting to 13.2% of the population. Hispanic and Latino Americans amount to 17% of the population, making up the largest ethnic minority.
??

MAKES YOU THINK

Hispanic isn't an ethnicity. And anyway the Hispanics in the US have majority Spanish dna.

Makes you think too

CHI

>Makes you think too
Not really.
See.
Also a lot of the Poles in western Poland were transplanted from beyond the Bog river, farther east than current eastern Poland.

and yet still Western Poland has better work ethics,economy,human development,infrastructure

And that's why my neurons aren't firing.

>one of '"us"'

You were never white Jamal

vae victis
they can be happy they just got deported

t. Enrique Hernandez

As long as I pass for white here it doesn't really matter to me if I got some mud in my blood

pretty much anything passes for white in your country, the stats say 60% white and we know the reality is much worse. Face it, you're the most BLACKED nation in the west, and have more in common with African than Europe.

Personally I think we have a little more melanin than Scots, Irish and Brits but plenty of Southern Germans are dark. I know for a fact I have at least 50% pure white dna from my dads side and my mom is pale as well. I don't know why you're obsessed with blacks.

I see plenty of blonde women in the United States and Armenians are in Europe and they have dark skin. It proves nothing. Race is deeper than skin color.

So... deportations of ethnic groups is fine.

> deportations of ethnic groups is fine.
And it has positive repercussions.

>60 years of peace in Europe
>Poland is second safest country after Japan

Great!
Now to deport an equal amount of blacks and mexicans.

Pure Swede pictured

Not quite, especially if they're skilled, creative people and obedient to authorities. Alas, what happened, happened. If somebody wants to correct now one deportation with another, he'll be awarded with the toppest kek of keks.

This. We have a legal precedence now.

>Now to deport an equal amount of blacks and mexicans.

That's my pipe dream. But it will never happen because white people are bleeding hearts and their brains are off...and they're dwindling in numbers.

didn't white people deport germans?
pay reparations racists.

Yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)

It can be done humanely.

By 1950, a total of approximately 12 million Germans had fled or been expelled from east-central Europe into Allied-occupied Germany and Austria. The West German government put the total at 14 million

that's 1/6th of total population of Germany, done at no cost.

beautiful, perfectly documented.

That gif is disturbing for some reason.

half of the germans scum are missing...there went to austria

and most of the sudeten traitors went to bavaria..so the gif is bs

>sharetugal
What happens in Hungary?

Its pretty fucked up. We deported families that had 700+ year lineage in Slovakia. Even tho they had nothing to do with NSDAP

t. Mykoła Jebiewdenko

>obedient to authorities
Didn't your Germans form paramilitaries that attacked Polish forces during the German invasion?

Hello, I'm from Northern Poland and i hate both east and west.

They were ressetled. There are no germans there, only Kresowiaks

You mean Bydgoszcz? It's a messy affair, nobody knows for sure who fired the first shot. Most probably Germans, but even then this was a SINGLE incident in ONE city.

All I know about "my" Germans is that they were conscripted by Polish govt, sent eastwards to serve in Korpus Ochrony Pogranicza and that they fulfilled their duty there.

Am I wrong?