Why do americans hate apple? it's one of the few good american brands left

why do americans hate apple? it's one of the few good american brands left.

koreans love samsung, why don't americans support apple as a form of nationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/markets/amazon-earned-5-6b-in-2017-but-paid-no-federal-taxes
theguardian.com/technology/2014/sep/07/apple-iphone-6-cash-pile-tax-avoidance-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you're a cuck

Um the only place where iphone is actually competing with android and not getting BTFO is America

pretty sure fanboying a gook company makes you more of a cuck than being a patriot who supports your own countries accomplishments

they don't produce anything that can relieve students from their daily suffering

>muh corporations
you sound like a politician

>american
California isn't America

>good american brand

Because they are gay.

>good american brand
foxbusiness.com/markets/amazon-earned-5-6b-in-2017-but-paid-no-federal-taxes

>l-l-l-look how anti-american this other company is too!!!!111
Fuck off iTerrorist.

I do. -written on my ipad

If they pay no tax then they can go fuck themselves

really makes you think

They did this.

Out of touch Faggots. All of them.

When they move all of their factories and data centers from China back to the USA, then we'll talk.

I'm being reasonable here, I'm not even counting all of the faggotry and consumer-cucking they force on their users.

Apple can't really use all their money due to bullshit international laws. A low corporate tax will help huge corporations bring all their money back to Murrica

theguardian.com/technology/2014/sep/07/apple-iphone-6-cash-pile-tax-avoidance-us

Because I'm not tech illiterate.

What does that have to do with hating something? Are you 15? Cartoons are beneath me now, but that doesn't mean I hate that? Sup Forums is just as snobby as the soyboy iSheep they cry about.

>tfw you didn't fap for 2 weeks and this image makes your dick twitch

I have no image for 'tfw' cause I deleted my meme folder

>why do americans hate apple?
What? they're the one continuously buying new iphone.

Isn't HP and Dell at least as burger as Apple?

That's a lot more than 8 billion. They got 269 billion dollaroos in various tax heavens around the world, and Apple owes more than 10 billions euros to the European union because it never payed tax in Ireland for years. They are crooks selling overpriced shit to brainwashed people. g/ knows better.

Ah yes! Good goy! Support our multinational corporation, it is the american thing to do, aren't you a patriot? Why do you hate freedom?

this

Because they represent, probably better than any other company, the worst parts of American capitalism.

They stole an idea that was meant to benefit us all, used it to build a fashion brand out of it, instead of creating jobs here they do it overseas where suicide nets are the norm, the jobs they do create here (apple store) are low pay and suck, the actual product is over-priced and under-performing, limited choice product line (you want the cheapest OSX? enjoy your shit mac mini) and they have 375 BILLION cash they use to dodge taxes, its environmental and business practices, including anti-competitive behavior, and the list goes on (I have to get to work).

And this is coming from someone who fucking loves and still uses his '08 Mac Pro.

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

>iphone vs android
>doesn't realise android isn't a phone it's an OS
kys retard

I don't like products that can second as an explosive device at random.

Its all so tiring. The whole iOS vs Android meme. They're both solid OSs that fill the needs of their respective user bases. People feel so shitty about themselves they have to tie their identities to a phone, product, sports team, political affiliation, etc.

>buying foxconn products will help our economy

Really made me think different.

You’re looking at a vocal minority, most Americans acknowledge Apple’s superiority even if it has been waning considerably since the death of Jobs.

Don't Apple make everything in China?

Everyone does, it's where they make stuff

>The wealth is gonna trickle down guys!

>Are you 15
That's not a snobby thing to say.
>Cartoons are beneath me now, but that doesn't mean I hate that?
Is that question?
Apple makes unpopular decisions because they can. Just like microsoft. They don't care what you think?(see how stupid that looks)
They can shit all over because they know they own you. That's why they can tell you that you're using their products incorrectly. They also fuck sometimes, notice how long it took apple to make bigger iPhones? Cuck yourself all you want, but don't expect people who actually have computing skills to join in on the inclusive cuck-fest. Also, fuck anime.

Did the apple shill leave?

god i wish that were me

Apple
>made in China
Samsung
>made in Worst Korea

I wonder why there's more love for Samsung in Worst Korea

North Korea, best Korea!

aaaaand its being spend on the military anyways.

>we can help africa the companies have enough monies to do it

fuck off commie

>"what's a computer?"
Its a company that panders to the technologically illiterate/retarded. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind using osX, and I know some IT friends that use macbooks. But don't kid yourself, they aren't applels main market. Once papa Steve saved the company from total destruction, and got kill, they just don't feel the need to innovate, which leaves more people without any knowledge of a computer, except "much email/word processing" which is what my school and most people that buy macs use macs for. Its a shame because usually, mac are pretty powerful and can do a lot, just gets soyed and diluted

>Implying shit is better if it's produced in muh country