What's Sup Forums's opinion on the Blood Brothers? I don't see them brought up much. Pic related is their best album btw

What's Sup Forums's opinion on the Blood Brothers? I don't see them brought up much. Pic related is their best album btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA9ruPqj930
youtube.com/watch?v=pCS5AtZwVd0
youtube.com/watch?v=o_tuOEn_9pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come to think of it, I've never seen them brought up, also, bump

there are rarely threads about them but they get mentioned in post-hardcore generals. they were my favorite band in high school though

have you heard the new head wound city album yet?

Never saw them mentioned here either. I really dig them. Imo they're the best at thatearly 00's style of post-hardcore/screamo/indie rock hybrid, by far. The vocals are seriously amazing and really unique.

No, I've been meaning to check it out. What did you think?

Yeah, I was never even really into that style but I always loved the blood brothers. Definitely unique

really liked it. lot more varied than their ep
i was lucky to see the blood bros reunion in 2014 too. they even played a good amount of songs off bpib

they're pretty good but i like other scream screams better

I'm listening now. It's definitely interesting than the ep. The ep always felt kind of one dimensional.

I never got to see them unfortunately. It looks like a hell of a show based on the videos I've seen though.

They were pretty cool. Have Crimes on vinyl. Had a few shirts that one of the members was making back then. Probably one of the better 00's post hardcore bands.

How about this?

Worst vocals I ever heard

the whole "artsy" end of screamo is cringy as fuck. christ just read their lyrics

can't even understand them so I don't see a problem tbqh

feed me to the forest bb

I don't really listen to that style of music for lyrics. Blood Brothers have a more raw sound than what I would call screamo. They sound a lot more like staight hardcore

FIAH FIAH FIAHHH!

youtube.com/watch?v=pA9ruPqj930
boy they make a great fuckin racket

I saw them play outdoors after the release of Burn Piano Island, Burn. I bought a green t shirt with a triceratops on it

Oh, man, I love them
I think they're pretty great, Young Machetes is top-tier

Henry rollins is one of those people who sounds like he's delivering lines (very poorly) when hes just talking.

youtube.com/watch?v=pCS5AtZwVd0

They were fucking insane live.
Are they still any good live?

Did anyone like Neon Blonde? I thought it was great, but haven't listened to it in years

They broke up back in 2007, I think

was that at the FYF show? i had never heard of them before but i was walking by the stage during their set and it drew me in. By the end of their set i was really into it, awesome performance.

Meh not really feeling it

:(

Top 3 albums of all time

Shup

I just started listening to this band a few months ago and they're already one of my all-time favorite bands.

Their style of post-hardcore was so unique and chaotic, it has me completely enamored. I wish they had stuck around longer but I understand why they called it quits. Also says something that all of the members have/had done other things after the band broke up

Saw them in 2003 when I was 19. I used to listen to alot of that shit back then.

How's life going, fellow 30-31 year old?

Fun fun fun fest, i think the setlist were the same. they played an after party show too that was a better performance

youtube.com/watch?v=o_tuOEn_9pc

What are the other two?

D-d-didn't they reunite?

Never saw blood brothers, but a buddy of mine hosted jaguar love at his house a while back. weird/fun

good. doing IT shit, booking shows on the side.

Whoa, I'm working in IT as well. I gave up the show life though. I got burned out.

>D-d-didn't they reunite?

It would appear so, but I think that was just a one time thing. I could be wrong

Nice, I was able to see them twice before they broke up too. I preferred past lives then but both didn't last that long. head wound city looks like the latest and active bb-related project

>Korn , 7.5/10

wrong thread, whoops

BULIMIC RAINBOWS VOMIT WHAT

They're one of few metal bands I can listen to I'd love to see them live if given the chance

they got gayer and gayer every album

This. I was real into them at first when I was in high school and then each album got cringier and cringier until I just completely hated them.