FRUIT PHONE X

FRUIT PHONE X

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ANnpHnUrc
bgr.com/2018/02/02/iphone-x-discontinued-second-half-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, please fuck off, out of all the things you could copy from apple they had to pick the most retarded one

>round corners
>notch
when will this meme die, its almost as bad as the fucking samsung shit with edge

What's this? Meizu? Wasted.

>APPLEFAGS BTFO
How will fruit lovers ever recover?

Why the fuck are they doing the notch when it's already proven it doesn't have to have one

FRUIT PHONE X

>smaller notch

This seriously a sales pitch now?

Will they also say:
>half a 3.5mm jack

Speaking about Asus.
What happened to the padphone concept?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ANnpHnUrc

>steal directly from a company without shame
>do it considerably worse
>mock them, while you're at it
jesus what the fuck

what kind of faggotry is this

>t. fruitfag

>Asus also showcased an Android feature called Face Unlock, which is actually pretty old as it has been a feature in every Android phone since Ice Cream Sandwich all the way back in 2011.
>Instead of using a dot projector like Apple's Face ID, Face Unlock uses the simple front-facing camera and image recognition software to unlock the user's device, meaning the phone can be tricked by a photo or video of the person. It also means it can't be used in the dark or with makeup on.
THEY ADDED A NOTCH FOR NO REASON AND BRAGGED ABOUT IT BEING SMALLER WHEN THEY COULD HAVE JUST LEFT IT OUT ENTIRELY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
IT EVEN HAS A THICK S8-LIKE BOTTOM BEZEL, MAKING THE NOTCH EXTRA POINTLESS LMAO

One that's going under

Works for samsung

ok fruity booty

Works for Applel.

>t. Billy "MacroAppleSoft" Gates

Yeah, as an owner of the S2, s4, s5 and s6 I hate that shit. Currently on the iPhone 7 Plus. I don't do anything on my phone but text, calls, facetime et cetera, good for what I use it for.

Are they just making fun of people? Really? They put a fucking shit notch on the screen, and then they boast about making it smaller giving more screen real estate? Why add the notch in the first place you cockmonglers. What's next? They'll be called brave for removing the notch entirely?

Should'a got an 8 Plus. Same thing as 7 but with wireless charging

Tfw a no name company called vivo makes the best most innovate phone of the whole mwc show. Apple and Samsung deserve their losses. Long live superior Chinese products.

How is the edge bad?

why can't we just do away with gayass fruit notches and have a 100% screen-to-body ratio...?

It's a tacky, tasteless gimmick that has zero real life uses and actually makes palm touches more frequent.
Literally never seen anyone thankful for the edges.

s8 user here, I like the edge aesthetically but it does fuck with inputs every now and then

Camera needs to go somewhere. Second speaker/earpiece needs to go somewhere (yes, glass conduction exists but it SUCKS hard). Tiny side bezels are needed to power the display. We're just not there yet.
To be fair, Apple did try and fit the Face ID sensors under the display so the notch would be literally invisible, but that didn't happen. We're getting there, though.

>keep the notch
>"ew so ugly apple is doomed lmao"

>remove the notch
>"hurr can't tell which side is up this is a major design flaw it's too symmetrical apple is doomed"
can't win either way.

was for

So wait, you are mad at companies doing to Apple what Apple did to others?

why are phones garbage now.
I have a p10, never put it in my back pocket never dropped it, after a month or 2 of use it fucking bent.
Now the preformance doesnt seem to be affected, but why the fuck does my phone bend.
And thats a common problem. And a problem on many phones.
Fuck these thin dumb phones. My old zenfone didnt bend and was comfortable in the hand because it had a natural curved back. It fit in the hand very nicely.

>put notch in the screen like a complete retard
>BUT OUR NOTCH IS SMALLER THAN X
fuck anyone who buys this shit

Can you put a case on it though, the fucking edges will make it harder to put on a case with bumpers

I'm pretty sure there's bumper cases, I don't use one personally

Yes that's exactly the same as copying a design that is within the same year of release.

I'll say it again.
Smartphones peaked in 2014.

Which is exactly why Samsung sells their cases in two parts, one goes on top, the other goes on bottom.
It's just as ugly as you think it is.

jesus

Copying designs is copying designs, timeframes are a poor excuse and such a dumbfuck attempt at shifting the argument that you have to be a special kind of retard to think that anyone would buy it.
The kind of special retard that only Apple can appeal to, since Apple users are the only collective i know of so far that would take for granted a company telling them that "you are holding the iPhone 4 wrong!" or "you are placing the speaker on the wrong surface!"

So the sides are almost unprotected
Why do companies sacrifice functionality for design.

>copying the notch
what a bunch of losers.

>wireless charging
who ducking cares?

I do. In fact, think wireless charging is far more important than fast charging.

Who cares? Every company on earth has copied another but why copy the most retarded feature possible for no fucking reason?

The five stages.

- Denial + Anger
>

- Bargaining
- Depression
- Acceptance
In process...

Nice non-argument, please go back to where ever you came.

>being so stupid you pretty much set yourself as an example to the 5 stages of grief in clinical psychology
>still trying to play some kind of argument game
Go suck on a fruit junior.

There should be a template for this for Applel threads for people to paste posts onto.

cringe

My guy, I'm really not into playing brand-wars. I was just telling you that copying another companies features is perfectly fine so long as there is an improvement and a reason for doing so. In this situation, there's no reason to copy the notch, other than as a means to project the image that you have the disposable income to afford an actual iPhone X. Eventually, when you grow older, you'll understand that playing brand-wars for corporations that absolutely don't give a flying fuck about you, or the morality of "copying," is just retarded.

The IP didn't change junior.
Also, on the topic of companies copying the most retarded features possible, what were Apple thinking when they copied the exploding phone feature from Samsung a month after them?
Let me guess, you were holding the phone wrong again?

>iPhone X is mocked widely
>literal actual iPhone X copycat is 'revolutionary'

>topis starts off with a dumbass trying to argue that companies copying Apple is stupid when Apple does it themselves
>start sweating and getting butthurt when proven to be hypocrites, start bargaining and downplaying Apple's own sins
>start sliding and shifting the argument that the other party is playing brand wars or conjuring statements that never happened in the process of the topic such as me saying any brand is revolutionary
You should follow that GIF and take a break from this site until you grow up juniors.

That was the first post I made in the entire thread, just because you samefag doesn't mean everyone else does. Let me make it clear, I don't give a fuck if Asus copied Apple, I have an issue with them copying Apple for a feature, in which, provides 0 benefits for the user and also serves as nothing more then a status symbol to pretend as if you have an iPhone X. Please, go be a retard somewhere else. I don't want newfags learning from your autistic style of deflection and projection. What if you don't defend Asus are they gonna bust down your door?

>That was the first post I made in the entire thread
So you are engaging in a topic that doesn't concern you, and your arguments are unrelated to the original subject of the topic, and you want to talk about retardation? Look in the mirror you god damn idiot and shut your mouth the next time you decide to hop into a topic without any fucking consistency or coherence related to its original subject and discussion.
You are like a dog sniffing anuses everywhere.

>mocked widely on Sup Forums, reddit, and in india

>record sales, poodroid manufacturers swarming to copy it

really makes me think....

>I have an issue with them copying Apple for a feature, in which, provides 0 benefits for the user
You mean like Apple copying those designs half of which have no functional benefit but merely aesthetic? You really are one inconsistent dumbfuck too stupid to use a scroll, and too eager to jump into discussions.

I'm sorry that I prevented views, in which, are to the contrary of your retarded brand-wars but this isn't Reddit.

Again, did I say I would support Apple doing so in this situation? I don't care who does the notch, the point is the fucking notch shouldn't exist in the first place you fucking retard. Think beyond just your autistic brand-wars for a second and just ask yourself why do you buy a smartphone?

>retard gets called out on being too fucking stupid to have any reading comprehension or scrolling ability to understand a pre-existing conversation he is replying to before he jumps into it with his unrelated banter
>still continues trying to recycle himself and switch to his own topic
I'll wait for someone else to bring up your question so i can discuss it with them, just so long as they aren't as socially retarded as you are.

>Points out how it's autistic for you to care about which copy "copies" another
>user can't actually defend his arguments
>Starts throwing around non-arguments
We're on the same topic dipshit, you just don't want to actually argue because you know you're in the wrong. I already said nobody cares if another company copies another, settle that shit in court, your job as a consumer is to buy what best suits you, and how does copying the notch benefit you? Tell me? It doesn't and your blind hatred for a fucking brand is whats causing you to lash out in this irrational manner. I'm sorry that I busted your bubble but this isn't Reddit, sometimes you might hear views to the contrary, don't sperg out because of that.

>male pattern baldness phone screen, now available on Android

Who asked for this?

Cope

>dumbfuck comes into a topic unrelated to him without reading it beforehand
>makes accusations and implications that i even care about a product copying Apple or what it's copying, when i made it clear in the original subject that i'm tackling the hypocrisy of Applefags
>the retard doesn't register this because he is too fucking stupid to scroll and read conversations before jumping into them
>dumbfuck proceeds to play dumb and keep forcing his Strawman
As i said, you are too socially retarded and stupid to converse with properly. You don't even know which brand i use or whether i am even in a need to buy a new phone to make any of your retarded statements valid in this conversation, because as usual you run ahead of yourself like a dumb retard.

>any notch at all

apple was retarded to start this trend
sheep were retarded to buy into this trend
companies were retarded to follow this trend
people are retarded to allow them to get away with it

FUCK APPLEL

Record sales? You fucking retard, they literally discontinued it because of poor sales.

Holy shit what the fuck.

I hate this edge meme bs so much. S7 here and I guess I'll stay with it for quite a long time still.

the iphone x is discontinued?

get some fresh air rajesh, the poo fumes are getting to you

I don't know how much more clear this needs to be for you to fucking understand.
(You) argued that Apple's been copying design's
I then advised you that every company on earth has copied another and as such, who cares if you're copying another company but why copy the most retarded feature?
You then made a wonderful non-argument.
You then assume I even like or am defending Apple products.
You're now mad that I entered a discussion with a completely relevant view-point regarding copying, but of course, since you admit the Notch is a retarded feature to copy, you go on a tangent. If you care to explain where I went off topic, I'm all ears, but so far, all you've done is project and present non-arguments.

>the retard trying to recycle his non-sequitur intrusion into a conversation
This is the core problem with your brain:
>I then advised you that every company on earth has copied another and as such, who cares if you're copying another company
The original poster cares enough to post about "stealing directly from a company without shame" as if that's contrary to Apple's own historical acts. Your conversation is a complete deviation from the original one.
What's there not to understand here? You are obviously incapable of scrolling and reading comprehension.

Are you surprised that your dumbfuck post about "who cares" in line with the original subjects is registered as downplaying Apple's misconduct and even hypocrisy, until you finally decided to give context to your intrusion into this topic which ended up being a deviation from the original one?
Now you keep recycling and acting dumb.
And i'll keep reminding you that your dumb ass is incapable of recognizing the nature of a topic you intruded into.

It's in no way a fucking deviation, it's literally the same topic, who cares if Apple copies? Why does it matter? Your job as the consumer as a consumer is to buy what's best for you, not to judge which companies are copying each other. If you had any fucking reading comprehension you'd understand that.

Holy shit's that's pretty savage, samshits ad looks tame to this.

>who cares if Apple copies?
The original poster cares, which makes his care the core of this subject which i replied to, which makes your posts a deviation from this conversation. Trying to inject sideline rationale such as how consumers should buy, or trying to push a narrative that "the topic doesn't matter in the end" because that's the only way you can excuse yourself from your stupidity of injecting yourself into a topic you don't even understand the nature of, is fucking transparent and extremely dumbfuck on your part.

I'm advising both, you and the original fucking poster that it's stupid to care but again, you're fucking retarded and don't get it. You're arguing for the sake of arguing over fucking nothing. If I see two retards arguing that about something, in which, is meaningless what's wrong in pointing out that it's meaningless? You can't present any arguments to contrary because it'd put this dumbass narrative about copying to rest, so you continue to argue for the sake of doing so.

Kys.

Samsung makes the best handhelds on the market.

Go play on your $100 chinaman phone.

You are advising nothing that most people aren't already aware of, the problem here is that you injected yourself into an unrelated topic and are now butthurt that your stupidity in the whole charade has been called out.
Next time make an independent post which serves as your own starting topic, instead of injecting yourself into conversations like a blind idiot.
The only one arguing for the sake of arguing here is you since you are completely non-sequitur.
You are a random fart that intruded into a room of circulating air. Now you want to decide for others what they are arguing over to recycle yourself from your stupidity. Open the windows to clear your head you dumb clown.

advertising a thousand or so dead pixels at the top of your screen.
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Fuck off with your combo crap.

not a combo

Imagine being this booty-blasted that somebody didn't participate in brand-wars with you :(

Sounds like it's your brain cells that are dead, retard.

>defending notches at all
You're in no position to call anybody brain-dead.

is that helvetica

Imagine being this dumbfuck to still call something "brand wars" even when you've not even confirmed whether one side of the discussion even has any brand loyalty to make it a "brand war". You daft dumbfuck who can only play dumb now.

>trying this hard

Confirmed for brain-dead retard.

Oh yes, but that most definitely never stopped you from projecting me as a person whom is defending Apple products? Yea, what you were doing was fucking brand-wars, "NO MY COMPANY MADE THIS STUPID FEATURE, IN WHICH, PROVIDES NO BENEFIT TO CONSUMERS FIRST XD."

Android is better than iOS.
Xbox is better than PlayStation.
Coke is better than Pepsi.

Oh soyboy cucked faggots use iPhones, drink Pepsi and game on PlayStation.

bgr.com/2018/02/02/iphone-x-discontinued-second-half-2018/

Yeah epic meme cunt.

Why shouldn't i project a dumbfuck who injects himself into a discussion unrelated to him that concerns an original poster who is an Applefag, and only starts extracting himself from this discussion later after he realizes he fucked up in his intrusion? I expect consistency with the original poster's topic, you instead decided to deviate like a dumbfuck. It's quite clear that you are the retard around here no matter how many hoops you try jump to reduce the context of the original poster and me replying to him in order to extricate yourself from your stupidity.

>rumors and speculation
At least read past the head line, retard

What the hell is this?

That is literally the note 7

I would not say that. It's more convenient but not more important. Is rather have fast charging than wireless

Why don't they just try and find a way to embed the front camera into the screen and then have a single sheet of glass?

>t. iToddler

read the filename

Keeping your phone plugged in for long periods of time while it's full isn't great for your battery. Fast charging means the phone will take maybe an hour to go from dead to full, but most people leave their phones plugged in overnight as they sleep. That's 7 extra unneeded hours of charging that will likely shorten the battery's capacity.
Not to mention the fact that fast charging tends to have a higher likelihood of explosion.

I'd much rather have wireless charging; lay the phone down as you go to sleep, the phone charges over the course of 5 hours (safely and without destroying the battery), pick it up in the morning. It's what most people do anyway.
There's also the fact that this means less likelihood of cables fraying or breaking because there are fewer moving parts. It's really only upsides.

>mfw apple has discontinued the original iphone, the the iphone se, iphone 3, iphone 3gs, iphone 4, iphone 4+, iphone 5, iphone 5+, iphone 5c, iphone 6, iphone 6+, iphone 7, iphone 7+

how will apple ever recover? its pretty sad how you keep grasping at straws, and praying that apple will fail. but each new iphone comes with endless poodroid clones making it plainly obvious who the leader is