Why don't more developers utilize amd's gpuopen over nvidia's gameworks?

why don't more developers utilize amd's gpuopen over nvidia's gameworks?

Other urls found in this thread:

comma.guide/vocative-comma/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nvidia pays more.

Because it sucks and provides very little to no performance increase or special visual effects.

AMD gives low support and had bad documentation.

NVIDIA gives first class support had great documentation.

Remake Shadow of Colossus using GameWorks even if PS4 and PS4 pro begin only AMD platform.

Gameworks is even a bigger speed up for AMD cards allowing for more graphical effects than GPUOpen.

I love it when gamers with little to no experience with programming give their opinions on software development tools.
>Direct3D is better than OpenGL because my favorite game

>performance/speed up
Top keks here. All they are is some plugins added on top of the game engine. 90% of the time it's reduced performance for different visuals, not necessarily better.

Whilst we're on gameworks. Does anyone get wieirded out by hairworks and other hair tech? It's like the hair only moves at the game framerate and not calculated at a decent physics rate so it always looks funky.

lol, tressfx is bouncing all over the place randomly while hairworks moves realistically.

Why do AMDfags care about Gameworks? AMD included a driver setting for you to not get fucked by it ages ago.

Only dumb normalfags would complain, let Nvidiots stew in their x64 tessellation by default.

tressfx 4.0 is better than nvidias hairworks though

>amdfags
>normalfags
>nvidiots

you take Sup Forums way too seriously

Suck my cock dude

It's only been around for like 3 years

What is a "cock dude"?
comma.guide/vocative-comma/

>dude

What you're sucking.

How new are you faggots, really? These are basic etiquette memes.

Nvidia has the incentive to spend money on providing the developer with consulting to integrate GameWorks. AMD doesn't with GPUOpen since it's not effectively vendor-locked (by design).

so developers are literally just either incompetent to do it themselves or just lazy and would rather get help + money from nvidia to do it

The term "grammar Nazi" already exists faggot, stop pushing your shitty soyboy memes onto everything.

>incompetent
That.
>lazy
That too.
>money
Obviously