5+ year old used pc parts get sold at retail price

>5+ year old used pc parts get sold at retail price
>a $300 gpu in the US costs $600 in europe

Why do Europoors accept this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/183081841483
ebay.com/itm/NVIDIA-GTX-960-4GB-with-Bacplate-Apple-Mac-Pro-compatible-Video-Card-/112773298056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't have to walk around with Kevlar I for starters.

You're looking at the wrong places, pleb.

Same reasons australian prices are fuckt, import fees, taxes, etc.

Mohammed ain't gonna feed himself.
t. spain

>ebay
>amazon
>2nd hand sites

>wrong places

What's a "right place", your mom's hairy European vagina?

>get literally and unironically blown the fuck out
>waaaah le go back to le pol ;_;

Try pic related.

Better than your mom's shitskin refugee vagina.

>get literally and unironically blown the fuck out

all you said was "wrong places", and instead of proving it, you proceeded to sperg (which you're still doing). typical euromutt

>it's THIS thread again

What are you even talking about? I bought my RX 580 for 270€ six months ago. Yurop that is.

Gee, I dunno, maybe local sales sites? You know, every European country had a few.

Do you have brain damage? I've never seen a post such as yours contain so much misinformation and abomination before.

classical american wit

>butthurt ameritard mad at cheaper yuropoor prices
no amount of threads will fill the hole inside you user

>Why do Europoors accept this?

Because in we have 10€ to pay for gigabit optical fiber internet lines.

free healthcare, free education, not living in constant fear of getting shot

?

Oh look, it's fucking nothing.

ebay.com/itm/183081841483

thanks for proving my point
I highly doubth OP is even a yurofag like he claimed and just a butthurt shitposter

>butthurt ameritard mad at cheaper yuropoor prices

Imagine being so autistic and butthurt that you have to project your insecurities unto americans and spread misinformation.

>le 56 faec

Ayy, dios mio, es el chupacabra!

no amount of shitposting will bring your delusions into reality user

What are you talking about?

>ebay
on the french craiglist there is a lot of GTX 960 under 150€
Used prices mean nothing

>no amount of shitposting will bring your delusions into reality user

says the retard spreading misinformation such as "local sites in europe have all parts you need" and "prices in europe are cheaper"

the only thing that's cheap on a local site in europe would be your sister and mother

>says the retard spreading misinformation such as "local sites in europe have all parts you need"
you really don't know about european auction and second hand sales sites? I thought you're just shitposting
no one claimed it will have "all the parts you need" just that second hand prices are cheap in those places

why are you getting so worked up over that though?

you seem awfully upset and defensive to defend your pathetic lies and misinformation

you could, you know, just prove it like a normal human being instead of sperging

This.
I know US retro fags always find it unbelievable when you tell for how cheap you picked up a old shitbox or CRT.

replying to your posts isn't healthy, euromutt

gratz, you can edit out the "(You)" from a picture. great accomplishment btw

I just looked at the price of GTX 960 from the two first pages of the main site for used things of my country

price sold (in yuro) | quantity of items at this price
200 1
160 1
150 7
140 2
130 4
120 10
110 8
100 10
80 2

ebay.com/itm/NVIDIA-GTX-960-4GB-with-Bacplate-Apple-Mac-Pro-compatible-Video-Card-/112773298056
>used GTX 960
>$150
>used GTX 960, compatible with Apple™ Macbook Pro™
>$400

>but but reee you're going to ruin my bait stop it

I would rather wear kevlar soft vest than a fucking flack jacket like yuropoors do.

Why are Amerifags so mad at Europe?

because they have a two-side political party and they are cucked for basically everything

This thread is boring, OP is not even giving any effort against it.

I'd also like to know this. Why do old GPUs not get cheaper?

they do, if you live in america

>Get pregnant
>Literally do the the most important thing to continue humanity
>Get asked to pay $5K-$15K
I think it is better to get cheaper healthcare and pay more for GPUs.

they do fucking everywhere

nooo! stop it, don't look at this thread that shows you proof that you're right
believe OP because he is right

>why is a country full of blacks and spics so aggressive and in constant need of validation

I wonder.

Like what? 900 series is dropping in price steadily, everything else is mud cheap already. A 9000 series is literary under 10 USD or EUR anywhere.

>pay more for GPUs.
You realize they actually cost the same?

>Being so much of a cuck you don't get your wife to give birth at home in a traditional manner

Shouldn't you think the opposite since you're arab?

Protip: There is no free healthcare and there is no cheap healthcare. There are healthy people that are robbed from their money to support medical expenses of people who don't give a fuck and wreck themselves to death. I can't even imagine the tax drain healing dindus would be on america.

so, you're saying tax should not be used for the community like it was made for?
what are you even talking about

amazon.de and other local retailers sell GTX970s for about the same price I paid years ago.

I'm saying tax should not be collected, let alone used, let each one be responsible of his own person as nature intended.

Forced "charity" (taxation) is cancer.

What the fuck? I'm American but I never knew you have to pay to give birth. My jaw fucking dropped right, had to call my mom for confirmation.

nature never intended humans to have a society or brain capable of thinking either
I guess you lack both means to socialice and a brain that you don't care for such things

There is no such thing as free birth

>retail
this is the same everywhere thanks to the mining meme

there is in civilized countries

free healthcare isn't free.

What GPU? Everything here has either the same price, or is only up to 20$ more expensive here.

It was a joke

False

it's paid by tax, everyone knows what it means

I have a brain capable of thinking that's why I should choose who I lend money to and not be forced by the state give my money for free.

I guess you are too much of an animal to decide who you give money to so you need daddy gubmint to decide for you.

>this thread again
You people really have nothing better to do? It doesn't matter if you're a US citizen or EU citizen, all of you retards here are just as dumb.

Nature never intended you being such a faggot either

>stop being criticized and living in a social world!!
go live in the rainforest or something

>reddit spacing
>but I have a brain capable of thinking
I highly doubt that.

>diagnosis and treatment for a broken or dislocated finger typically includes the cost of the X-ray, a facility fee and a doctor fee for a typical total of less than $1,000 for non-surgical treatment up to $5,000 or more for surgical treatment. A finger X-ray costs an average of $100, according to NewChoiceHealth.com[1] , but some providers charge $1,000 or more. Non-surgical treatment of a finger dislocation or fracture costs $360 to $479, not including the doctor fee, while surgical treatment costs about $2,700 to $3,400, not including the doctor fee, according to Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center[2] in Lincoln, NE. A typical doctor fee for non-surgical treatment of a fracture would include $90 to $200 for an office visit and could also include $250 to $950 for a procedure, such as realignment, or $2,000 or more for surgery,

ADDITIONAL COSTS:

>Going to an emergency room for initial treatment could add a $500 emergency room visit fee to the final bill.
>An ambulance ride could cost $500 or more. For example, Montgomery County, MD,[6] charges $300 to $800, depending on care provided, plus $7.50 per mile.
>Physical therapy might be required, at $50 to $75 or more per session. For example, Akron General[7] offers a physical therapy price list.

Literal slavery and extortion, for a fucking broken FINGER.

I don't even wanna look at something more complicated.

>succumb to our great leader's arbitrariety of be exiled to the rainforest

I don't really need an argument now, thanks. Go be a bootlicker somewhere else.

>being social means accepting to be robbed of your possesions
pic related.

>meanies won't do what I want for the price I want
>if you don't give me what I want it's literally slavery and extortion!
>sjw patriarchy-tier thinking
Truly a human tragedy, doesn't justify robbing people of their money though.

Backalley doctors are much cheaper.

A mixture of jealousy and poor education.

>I don't know how to heal a broken or dislocated finger
You can either be retarded and rich, or knowledgeable and poor. Anything else and bad news for you.

They're clearly not as poor as the US if they're buying parts for twice the price.

Yeah, they'll just rob you if something ever happens to you, or you feel like having higher education, or you walk down the street after dark.

But hey, you're free to live under a bridge.

euromutts are just dumber

This pic is helpful, now I know I should go north-west If I ever travel to america.

>Yeah, they'll just rob you if something ever happens to you, or you feel like having higher education, or you walk down the street after dark.

>But hey, you're free to live under a bridge.

Sorry, I prefer to choose what I want and what I don't, and not being forced to pay for something and then be reminded of how lucky I am to enjoy something for "free".

I wish you gave at least one actual argument in your whole post chain
something tells me you don't even work

Picture is clearly incorrect. Where are the pooinloos?

As said, you're free to live under a bridge, that costs nothing(yet) unlike everything else.

>I can't even imagine the tax drain healing dindus would be on america.
the tax that could be used for healthcare goes to military shenanigans
it's a well know thing

Post your argument in a detailed manner.

>This is the best bait Amerifats can come up with
At least Yuropoors don't have to make up shit to make fun of Amerifats.

Nigger, I'll pay 20% more for fucking hardware if it means I don't have to live in a country with half the the population being some kind of subhuman shitskin.
I'd pay 40% more actually, extra benefits like not having to live near traffic while also being close to work, fear of shootings and retarded medical and education costs, the latter being completely ineffective besides the top 5% Uni

>America

>wow look at this cheap shit on the US sites, holy shit how?!
>set in basket
>go to checkout
>!!!HALT!!!
>we add tax during checkout, not before like most normal countries

What the fuck America.
This is backwards, I know tax is different for each state, but come on.

That's not even the worse of it, the US has 0 consumer protection laws, in my country I used to return CPUs every week(up to month) until I stumbled upon golden silicon.

A bit easier and less time consuming to do in retail than web, but hey worth it.
And I'm still a "VIP" customer in that chain since there's like 2 people in the vicinity who buy hardware as much as me.

>I pay taxes
>You can use my taxes to fire $125,000.00 missiles at weddings in Afghanistan
>But don't you DARE use my taxes to pay for healthcare for MY OWN compatriots!
You are getting angry at the very thought of "not screwing my fellow citizens"?

>in my country I used to return CPUs every week(up to month) until I stumbled upon golden silicon
And you wonder why they charge more for it there in the first place.

No you fool, the prices remained the same, the laws changed after entering the EU.
I couldn't do that before, at least not more than 2 times before they'd tell me to fuck off.

>We don't have to walk around with Kevlar I for starters.
Yeah? What do you do to stop the knife stabings? Don't even tell me there are no knife stabbings in EU, I grew up in Trastevere. People are going to be violent pieces of shit guns or not. Get off your high horse.

I'd rather be shot than stabbed by a knife that's been god knows where.

Actually, in the Aussie case it's purely because they've been fucked for so long that it's the industry norm. For everything. Taking account taxes/import etc., shit in Oz is still more expensive (((FOR NO REASON))). When apple was challenged over it, their response was "you're being fucked by everyone else over this, we're just following the long held trend".

The "Australia Tax", levied because they're such fucking cunts.

What's this tranny choker animation movie?

It says Mac Pro, though it must mean the old models since that isn't gonna fit in a trashcan Mac.

Richer than the avg North American.
>300 in us
>600 in eu
Wrong.

>tfw 1080ti was $1,499 AUD at one stage

+ year old used pc parts get sold at retail price
Why wouldn't everyone just buy new then? Therefor lowering the demand for used items. Therefor lowering the prices.

>hardware release in US
>$399
>same hardware release in europe
>€399
reeeee

Locale - lvLV, that East Europe average 'income' and, yeah, comparing to Burger Amazon, overpaying something like 90 Eurobucks on gaymer GPUs.

wat

>if i call it bait, i won't be true

Kill yourself retard, you and your fellow Euromutt friends have been doing nothing but spread false misinformation in the thread.

A doctor in the US earns 4x more than a doctor in Europe.
Try again, mohammed

Still better than getting shot in a physics lecture I paid $1000 for, getting sent to the hospital, then footing a ridiculously $20000 bill because my insurance didn't cover it.