youtu.be/QOj_NvfTLUU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Africa
tradingeconomics.com/italy/gdp
youtube.com/watch?v=2u4NqiP_Oko
youtube.com/watch?v=yvWo8XOxDYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

maybe

Italy (60 million people) is richer than the whole Africa (1.3 billion people).

Hopefully. really getting tired of the niggers here and im hoping they will just go home.

I'll never leave!!!

I LOVE THE USA

Why don't we get more Zimbabwe posters here? their capital seems fine.

Europe is doing fine, why not go home then?

Hypocrite

Yes

Don't mind all of them but I really hope the muh heritage ones will go embrace their heritage back in africa

it's actually a dump

the money wasted on those towers should go to sidewalks and sewage

Tell me what I can do to earn your love and respect, besides remaining in this desolate shithole

Wait,I forgot. Nairobi is doing 2028, not 2024

after rio 2016, no way it's going to the 3rd world ever again

Namibia looks very comfy.

Southern africa is pretty livable if you ignore aids and frequent riots
We're investing quite a lot in western africa

As for centrals, saharans and easterners, there's no hope tbqh

How about Algeris?

dump too

i have no problem with africans.
just african "americans" that riot and rob stores.

It does

youtu.be/QOj_NvfTLUU

my grandfather enjoyed algeria when he went.

Oran is better than Algiers, the only thing Algiers need is some cement and some paint. and more work on infrastructure.

Can somebody help me with something? I can't think verbally because I keep interrupting myself to adjust the language used to express the thought, it's very troubling and breeds paranoia

Thank you friend

africans are starting to smarten up and follow good policies.

chinese are investing, they're finally getting good trade deals.

manufacturing process are becoming cheaper and there's a chance they may end up in cheaper nations, as local production.

africa is getting better I think.
they had now stable goverments and shit.

cook me a spicy kebab.
seriously, fucking love Moroccan food but i live in the middle of the us so i cant get any.

A hellhole

The rest of algeria is better

Improving as in getting a small wealthy globalist-capitalist clique of negroes with skyskrapers and private security firms? Yes. But only an American would call that improvement.

If its that bad in Sudan why not move to South Sudan? i heard its more democratic and free.

wrong map lmao

>morocco
>kebab

The civil war has decimated the nascent nation, and our's is at least livable despite being an Islamic shithole

>he doesn't know you need rich people to start building factories and give jobs to the poor
that's actually something good, it's the first step.

Lmao

[citation needed]

I work with Nigerians and some other Africans as well as Hispanics and arabs, they're all way better behaved than African Americans. Please understand it isn't you that is the problem, it's the people who act like they're still enslaved despite their ancestors being freed over a century ago

>the only thing Algiers need is some cement
fuck no

the best feature of algirs is that it's well spaced with a decent ratio of trees and gardens, why turn it into a concrete jungle?

you might want to check yourself for AIDS

hey bro, are u the sudan guy who I sent an email back then?

am i being retarded right now?
could have sworn that kebab i had in NYC was made by a Moroccan guy

I mean fixing the buildings. I like the gardens in Algiers. Hamma is actually the best garden I've seen by far.

Thanks bro, every little uplifting account helps my self-esteem

Sorry I didn't check my email for weeks, I was afraid you would be upset.

Yeah probably but it's not a traditional national dish or anything

but doesn't make it Moroccan, Kebab is Turkish/Persian not Moroccan.

>I mean fixing the buildings.
they're doing it m9, your skikda is getting a lift-up as well

This. every authentic african person ive met was nice. african americans on the other hand are unbearable.

nah, everything is fine.

was worried you didn't want to talk.

post sudan neightborhoods.

Good thing then. I've also heard abut a Corniche project in Collo.

Very embarrassing, even the affluent ones, not much to marvel

on an unrelated note, my tooth is loose. i think i might have to go have emergency tooth surgery.
that shit is expensive though.
fuck Americas healthcare system

doesn't matter, post some.
can't be worse than the poorest ones here.

Africa Nominal GDP (2013): USD 2.3 trillion

Italy Nominal GDP (2013): USD 2.2 trillion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Africa
tradingeconomics.com/italy/gdp

Columbian slums are horrifying man.
our ghettos dont even compare.
thanks for the cocaine btw

cuba is your best bet

I work with Africans

They spend all day trying not to work, especially just standing around and smoking or talking. If they're given a task they'll kind of do it as quickly as possible, then instantly go back to smoking and talking.
The girls are the worst for this by far.

The boss has to hover over them all day every day. Africans are lazy and short-sighted.

Namibia, Angola seem to be fine.

Nigeria would be ok too if it wasnt for that stupid northern insurgency

funny how eurofaggots marvel at them and some come to take pictures.
they think they're cute or some shit.

because their country is run by a tyrant named bob.

too bad too because their music is awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=2u4NqiP_Oko

Periodontal membrane a bit inflamed from caries? I got mine removed for the rambunctious sum of 20 bucks, sterile and all. Hope you get better

This one sums up everything nicely, protestors and police oppression

Hmmmm

didnt think Sudan was this black, aren't you like ethiopia?

what the fuck

shit meant

Africa is a vast continent. Certain areas have certainly improve or are improving yes. Other regions are still sadly a fairly grim place to live. But only time will tell. I'm confident Africa will eventually join the ranks of the privileged.

Rude!

I worked for a few months in Uganda and Kenya, and they're lovely and hardworking over there. What part of Africa are your coworkers from? Also what's your trade?

Driving in South Africa youtube.com/watch?v=yvWo8XOxDYw

I've always amazed how african nations are so similar to colombia.

No we're almost #000000 black

The average sudanese stores enough heat to operate household electronics for 5 hours

Periodontitis. Costs 600 US dollars to fix it.
It would be 1000 dollars if i didn't have medicare

The only solution is pliers and painkillers

Is Russia improving? (No, cherrypicking doesn't equals improving)

It's an American thing ;)

coal -> oil -> ?

is sudanese the next step?

Yeah. Based chinks doing what the yuropoors couldn't.

it really is.
ive seen dark skinned people everywhere and not one of them acted as dumb as an african american.

because yuropoors didn't build shit and mostly stole and slave blacks.

You guys have smashed it honestly. As the climate warms all your frozen north land could slowly turn into liveable arable land. Unless it doesn't unfreeze any mega-viruses. Also, mammoth DNA! Russia can export mammoths!

But seriously, you guys can sell at that land to the Chinese.

Improving doesn't mean improve dumb ivan

>because yuropoors didn't build shit

Pretty sure we'll collapse into our own light-sucking black holes

But joking aside, there are plenty of brown skinned 'Halaba' and a few Turks. They seem to operate within their own communities

>he thinks colonization was good

I'm a chef with an events company, the staff are kitchen porters, waiters or just carrriers. etc.

They're mostly West African and they're from all over, French and British ex-colonies
I understand it's not great work and I don't expect them to be super motivated but when you have to watch them clean dishes because they'll just stand there otherwise it's frustrating.

Friendly people though

i want to eat a fucking mammoth.
get in touch with my primal instincts.

Yeah we did.
And it fucking rocked.

>Nigger from 3rd world calls you dumb
Kek

did any colony end well?
I mean even we fucking rebelled.

i mean yeah its a wild place. and its third world because mugabe kicked out all the whites and by extension most of the infrastructure. and he refuses to accept trade deals with white or western nations.

but the people just wanted a fair chance to govern themselves, and they fought a bloody revolution to get the oppurtunity. and against all odds, they got it. but as we have seen far too often, the greatest wartime leaders are not always the greatest peacetime leaders.

they are a good people that simply never had a fair shot at their own country. only a dystopian illusion of one

Ah I thought your meant you were working in Africa. I spent some years in London and believe me when I say the folks we get here are several cuts below the people back in Africa.

Namibia looks like an alright place.

>Alger
>well spaced
Nigger it's crowded af. Never seen such bad traffic too, and I've been to Bangkok, Palermo and live in Marseille.

europeans mostly put wealth extraction goverments that weren't in the interest of the native people but mostly were to extract resources and wealth to export to europe.

is not hard to become rich if you stole other people resources and slave them.

you just showed yourself not to know what improving means.
Africa is improving faster than Europe means it's changing positively more, but Europe is more improved than Africa, which means Europe has more positive rating than Africa.
I'll call you dumb again dumb boy.

>Russia
>calling others niggers

Пpocтo бyдь coбoй.

Is sudan in some need of FREEDOM?

well to be fair anti-colonialist pricks like you rushed the decolonisation process, meaning we left it all in fairly rough shape

You guys are also to blame here, as well as the Soviets. Rushing to prevent a second colonial occupation so you guys stay top dogs in the cold war.

Looks like this thread is taking a turn for the worse. I am bailing and seeking refuge in Sup Forumsee

>He believes Africa is getting good
Aww

Russia is in Asia my brown little friend

Nah, never been to Africa.
A friend of mine was in Tanzania a few months back he loved it but said everyone was just laid back.
Like they'd do the work that needed doing to survive/get paid then just relax all day.

Pls do. Just bomb the Islamic institutions, the parliament and the Presidential Palace, and eliminate the theocracy

I was planning to study in UK but my visa application didn't go well because of an African women who ignored my messages and taught me wrong things.
And she didn't do the procedures she had to do and I struggled a lot because of her.

So I do agree that they are irresponsible. They just cant think what outcomes they and other people will get from their laziness.

Yeah, parts of Africa will start resembling China's level of development within 30-40 years, particularly Nigeria. It has lots of problems sure, but they're about to undergo a resource boom which has the potential to catapult their human development ahead of their peers.