youtube.com/watch?v=zEiM6l5meQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Finland

Ayy lmao

F*nland

Finland was a mistake.

More like Fingoloids

india not red?

That's because we're moral and abort all downies.

I feel sad for the people with Downs born in Africa because they're probably treated like witches and they are just a happy bunch of innocent people.

That said we should abort every single one of them because it's a burden on society and on their family.

>Finland Canada and Australia are all darker than most
Does someone notice a pattern here, or it it just me?

We have pretty good health care. Plus it's not that common here, I think, haven't seen someone with downs till now

>downland

Wait, how does one die by down syndrome?

a lot of them have organ malfunctions

>eurodowns

People who are afflicted with Down syndrome have heart problems.

i have seen quite a few in my country

Only time I've seen a downs person was a white tourist. I actually feel bad for the parents man, like your whole life is tied to your child but I also respect them, that's true love that only parents can give

>mfw asians don't get much down syndrome because they already look like they have it

youtube.com/watch?v=zEiM6l5meQI

>Finland
Everything makes more sense now.

>Does someone notice a pattern here, or it it just me?

Explanation for first world countries and Finland:
With women pursuing careers the average age for childbirth has gone up. Down syndrome prevalence correlates with higher maternal age. Plus western families are less likely to abort them than families in other cultures.
Africa explanation: higher overall mortality rates, lack of means to predict whether or not an unborn child will have Down syndrome, bad health care.

>first world countries and Finland:

I think that in shitty countries they dont report that their son has down syndrome because It would be like a humilitation for the honor of the family or some shit so they kill him

>Explanation for first world countries and Finland:

HEY!

>Explanation for first world countries and Finland:

it's true though. we are 0 world country, because 1st world countries are fucking shit compared to Finland

t. zheng

Why are you all so literally retarded?

>Dutchies