youtube.com/watch?v=uJ7pgElCPXE
youtube.com/watch?v=6eTzdSnnb6s
youtube.com/watch?v=7z6bH5udDuY
youtube.com/watch?v=id_WQhJ_rNM
youtube.com/watch?v=tByoaeEjcuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for the millionth time

>Windows Media Player

Suicide self-titled, because I haven't listened in like a year and originally didn't like it

it's p gud now

The Mahavishnu Orchestra - The Inner Mounting Flame on a first-edition pressing

Im listening through my headphones not my amp tonight so the pc is easiest to use I just got the cd in the mail today

Who knew Emo Footwork could sound so good?

I need something poppy when writing papers at 11:30 at night.

COMFY
CLIMAX
EGO

listen to the new Jessy Lanza you'll love it

Madeon cut the kid

Fuck my gay poseur life.

I am trying to get into much much more music

and i don't like it.

still bretty good

Ive literally came 3 times since putting this album on

The Johnny Hobo split of the album.

I GET UP

How did you like that album? One of my GOATs.

new album dropping before summer

my fave

While taking a shit in the bathroom

emcees bettah start chattin bout wots really happnin

reddit gold for you :^)

djent is fucking awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=wLdlw46Ru9I

thanks fampai :^)

Just finished Jessy Lanza.
Man, I was thinking it was going to be poppy and fast like Phoenix, and was very disappointing. As the album went on, the more I actually enjoyed it to the point of wanting more.
Thanks for the recommendation!

Hot sexy action in this vid, plus the song is awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq6V9YpE1aE

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey kirby

good on you desu

maybe you'll stop having shit taste

Thanks for going out of your way and letting us know you don't like the new RH album. You're very special.

Curiosum, by Cluster

solid glad you liked it!

@politicsghost

is my anarchist music 2 edgy 4 u, Sup Forums?

details on your MusicBee setup?

Jambi bitches

Death Grips - Spikes

I really don't get Death Grips, but I try.

aoty

relistening to the minutemen again, love em

dont feel bad senpai, grips is something you either like, or you dont.

Still their best imo.

perfectly haunting

>music on vlc

retarded fanboy detected

>La Sanie des siècles - Panégyrique de la dégénérescence

I've listened to this a few times while I was working out, but now that I'm paying more attention, this shit is even sicker.

I Hate Myself - 10 Songs
Nice digits.
K.P.N is the best black metal out there.
Ballade Cuntre lo Anemi Francor is my favorite by them.

Vektor was very good.

Good shit desu desu.

>track number in song title field
>1 01
>2 02

Feel free to berate me, but what is K.P.N?
Also, I'll be sure to give a listen to Ballade Cuntre lo Anemi Francor. This band seems breddy gudd.

youtube.com/watch?v=ugb8pra_lCQ

this album makes me depressed for no reason

I've never taken the time to sit down and look at the lyrics to this album, as I've only played it when I'm looking to enjoy myself, or be a background enjoyment. But I think this album is fun as fuck. What about it makes you sad?

>Hip-hop next to BM

I've always wondered how does this people look like, i mean, i can't imagine a metalhead listening to some nigger rapping, and i can't imagine either some ghetto dude looking like a gta san andreas character and listening to BM.

I mean i don't like stereotypes, but really, how do you look like? and what people do you hang out with?

Just figured out Steven R. Smith released something this year under one of his side projects (and last year under a different one) so I'm listening to that. Was exactly what I wanted to listen to too at the moment so that's cool.

poseur-core 2wo be quite honest 4amily

>cucktor
(i haven't even listened to terminal redux but that word makes me laugh)

good albebimo.

not that guy but i listen to black metal and hip hop as well. there are plenty of us. all you have to do is like music and not be a racist, so i guess you fail. i hang out with people who don't say/think shit like this

hnnng

While the instrumentals are zany and stupidly fun, the lyrics really get under your skin and hit you in the feels. The lyrics on the song "Unsolved Mysteries", "Peacebone" and especially "Cuckoo Cuckoo" especially delve into nostalgia and the depressing feeling that comes with it. It's one of the only albums that tackles this subject matter without feeling forced or whiny. (cough) Blurryface.

Just look at the lyrics for Cuckoo Cuckoo and Peacebone, and you'll kinda see what I mean.

(sorry for the spelling/gramatical mistakes, im tired and feelsy, not a good combo for writing things.)

lol I look like a normal dude, I guess. Not a skelebro or fat neckbeard either :)
Most people who speak with me in person about music are very taken aback that I listen to everything that I do though.

But, I try and listen to everything, as long as it's good. There is a lot of merit in all genres, if you're willing to find it. Black Metal is really great, but I don't want to only listen to shit like that. I like hip-hop, but in no discernible way is that the only thing I listen to, even on a daily basis.

You don't have to be an edgelord to like BM and you don't have to be a nigger, or a nigger lover, to like rap.

how does it feel

to hold a skype call with the trout mask man himself

I'll be sure to do that. It's not even that I don't listen and read lyrics, I've been listening to mostly Current 93 this week, but AC is just one of those bands I find fun as fuck, and don't worry about reading into everything.

Although, Feels fucked my shit up a few times the first few times I listened to it, so I don't doubt they've got some good lyrics stowed away behind the fun in Strawberry Jam.

This album is top fucking tier, user. Busdriver is dope as shit.

Any recommendations for other artists that kinda sound like him? or that have similar vibes/sounds to his music in general/ Perfect Hair?

Other than the other members of Hellfyre Club.

it's like having sex on a monday
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln96nvOagcc

I CALLED HER ON THE PHONE AND SHE TOUCHED HERSELF, SHE TOUCHED HERSELF, SHE TOUCHED HERSELF.
I CALLED HER ON THE PHONE AND SHE TOUCHED HERSELF
I LAUGHED MYSELF TO SLEEP

Listening through it for the first time.

I feel you bro is like trying to get into die antwoord

You should try Ninja and Yolandi's other projects before Die Antwoord. Might help with liking Die Antwoord.

Like what specifically?

Die Constructus Corporation or Ninja's solo stuff and Max Normal. I think they're more similar than I've seen people say but you might like some of them better than DA. Do you know really what you don't like about them?

Too Drunk To Fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ7pgElCPXE

>Die Constructus Corporation
Replace Die with The. I really need to go to sleep.

Alright thanks I'll look into those. And it's not that I don't like them or anything I think it's just something that I'd have to listen to more to like but I just find it to be a difficult listening experience because it's hard to get into. I just don't feel it I guess. But I don't dislike it at all. Sorry if I'm not making sense.

Gucci so flossy, all my broads are bossy
Head 'till I'm nauseous, they keep me exhausted

youtube.com/watch?v=6eTzdSnnb6s

the version of Tired of Sex on this is too fucking good.

Whatcha doin Kirby?

youtube.com/watch?v=7z6bH5udDuY

First listen. Loving it

millionth listen. album always gives me chills

The new Digitalism album.

Oh god i didnt even notice that. Thanks for the heads up

nothin more comfy than this

I'm glad that Kawaiyuss uploaded a few albums more on Spotify but the covers are so shit

Kommando Peste Noire

youtube.com/watch?v=id_WQhJ_rNM

IM YOUR PUSHER

youtube.com/watch?v=tByoaeEjcuo

Distance To Goa 9.

Haven't heard anything ungodly on it yet so far...just some jolly bouncy music.