MAKOY BTFO
APO LAKAY BTFO

translation pls

But Papuans arent part of /asean/

Sex

Marcos did nothing wrong
Best president ever

not in 20-40 years from now unless their economy still shit the bed

gusto kong pakantot kasama mo sa kalye ngayon!

FUK DA POLICE

youtube.com/watch?v=jTPdw0Yyme0

REMINDER TO MANLABAN

>not malaysia day edition
DELET DIS FUCKING THREAD AND MAKE A NEW ONE NOW REEEEEEEEEEE

Why haven't you visited the better social media platform yet ASEAN?

Just curious...

They just had a fucking holiday and they gonna have another one

streetfuck edition > edisi hari Malaysia

-forget a about our family name just looks at what we did

-forget history what if the grandson of a corrupt official runs again

For you

but everynight isnt impossible

already google it but thanks flippy
-pats head-

Here in the UK in December
>24th Christmas eve
>25th Christmas Eve
>26th Boxing Day
>27th Bank Holiday

i always wonder why do they call boxing day

Why so mad Flipbong?

>Christmas shopping
>Boxing day sale
Its a time of debit cards and steam sales.

Flipbong be mad he have to sell his body to niggers to pay off debt

because we worship Jesus and Manny Pacquiao

This is why Alan should be our vice president instead

fucking stupid yellowtards and bobongmarcostards fucking up our elections. I wish every single one of you die tbqh

>muh kahonkahon evidence against gloria
>dutdut freed her anyway

more like cuckyetano

becuase Pacquiao knock the fuck out Ricky Hatton

>FB memes
kek

I thought it's because you have to prostitute yourself to niggers and get "boxed" in the boipucci?

>rappler

he sided with the most competent president anyway and i believe he had disagreements with duterte since cayetano is pretty liberal unlike duterte. and besides, he doesn't linger on the issue once it's case closed

you are probably the same idiots who didn't vote for gibo back in 2010

Holiday tomorrow lads

>he sided with the most competent president
>more like trying to freeride Dutdut's popularity and people's upset in status quo

people can see through his bullshit

Don't argue with lenitards mang

I thought you wear a philippine flag, otherwise i'd have to give double pay to my employees

whew

This, but I rather have Cayetano than Robs &/or de Limaw tho

btw guys what's your opinion of de Lima's witness(kuno) Matobato? do you think he's telling the truth?

i don't think waiting for months even after the deadline for registration for candidacy of president is just free riding, he frequents a lot in davao persuading duterte to run

fyi miriam and trillanes wanted duterte to be their running mate but duterte doesn't want to run for presidency. only cayetano waited him to change his mind. opposition parties like roxas and binay began throwing tirades against duterte after they were confirmed running, politicians like bong bong and trillianes were butthurt that duterte picked cayetano lmao

I said popularity. Nobody really gives a fuck about him.

He already got posters of Dutdut Cuckyetano in Novaliches around August where it's illegal and Dutdut didnt even want to pick him.

dds is very real despite denials, but the man probably spouts complete bullshit. nobody knows who charlie mike is

let's get real, duterte is probably as corrupt as any other politicians in the philippines, he's just another trapo tbqh like mar roxas, but it's undeniable that he did a lot of good things in his city

It was Ramos who successfully persuaded PRD to run, not Alan, and Federalizing Philippines is Aquilino Pimentel's idea, the Pres. just advocated for it.

I honestly believe the DDS black ops does exist, but I dont believe that hired vigilante groups are doing it, its most probable that the DDS were police & military personnel who were ordered by the Davao LGU to do those EJK, but there's no solid evidence linking the Pres. to it, so I dont think the cases will prosper and PRD being corrupt remains to be seen(no proof yet)

duterte wanted to pick bong bong but the latter already had miriam, still cayetano did all the work trying to convince duterte to run for presidency

besides, cayetano himself knows he's going to lose the elections when big shots like robredo and bong bong are in the race. the one who truly free ride on popularity is robredo

dds are confirmed to be vigilante group, and they work in groups. if they know you're a thief in davao, they will storm your house at night and ask you to fuck off davao city within 24 hours.

There's nothing wrong with eating lots of chocolates right like Milky Way and Mars?

>dutdut freed her anyway
she was acquitted though

dutdut offered pardon, but GMA refused because she would first have to say she was guilty of all the accusations

> De Lima
> 6"

Let me know where she get all dem nutrients to grow that tall.

I wanna hug Malay-chan

Plus, the war on drugs is very effective that even Indonesia's president got amazed and wanted to copy our government's style of raiding drug dens so I can't really say the new admin is cuck-tier like Noynoy's incompetencies(mamasapano blunder, 2010 Chinese tour bus massacre, Kidapawan carnage, Yolanda fund fiasco, etc)

>Japan loses to Thailand on Overwatch

duterte pursued for federalism, he and his cohorts who have already passed away had been talking about federalism way before his mayorial position. he didn't really think that he'd be the president of the country so he revived the pursuit for federalism once again

youtube.com/watch?v=lb-uczHeURM

"Duterte is just like a master from a manga that went real"
I can see now why so many Japs like him so much that he even has a fanbase there.

I'm going to repost this until she becomes a meme.

>Indonesia's president got amazed and wanted to copy our government's style of raiding drug dens

sugar-coated words doesn't mean they're impressed, it's all for diplomacy's sake. wait them to actually adapt duterte's stance against drugs.

Tiny, brown, asian, poor and Muslim. It's like rolling the minimum possible value in every stat.

Why is duterte watching his own videos m8?

>Dudirtyfag Facebook copypasta
(lol

Go hang yourself

is that the reason why your stole palestinian land?

>Overwatch
>No KDA

Why are people playing a cucked fps again?

So japs are Duterteaboos?

Honestly, even if it were so, I think it would only be fair. Can't trust brownlets to run a country properly.

hug me instead

u mad yellowtard?

Gibo is a Gloria puppet ayy lmao

>tiny
uh huh
>brown
yep
>asian
sure
>poor
absolutely
>muslim
HAHA! he's talking about malaysia and indonesia all along. fucking terrorists.

Pretty much. They wouldn't compare him to Trump though (they actually don't like Trump), even if he's tough and brash, Duterte is still compassionate and has a kind heart.

That's those news reactions they've got on the top left.

>its a Duterte shill working overtime for damage control episode

APC trying to destroy the witness' credibility by pointing out that he didn't say the correct kind of tape (masking instead of packaging).

As if that was not bad enough, the livestream chat actually ate it up.

BAKA

S-Sakurahime

Wtf

I thought you wuz taken by sum big tough Nigel

t. Matobato

you have been throwing very harsh words at us time to time and that makes us very sad

>kills people without due process
>acid tongue towards our allies but sucking dick towards out enemies
>compassionate and has a kind heart

She was freed by her appointed judges

Dutdut winning definelty pushed it through

I'm not Bakahime, I'm flipbong

what's the difference?

Ayy lmao Dutdutard damage control paid shill are real
With fb bullshit memes to boot

orange juice

Guys i wuz invited to a Christian gathering in Campus next month

I think they're trying to recruit new converts or something along that line my loyalty lies with Allah but i dont mind going since there'll be qties attending

Should i go ?

They take their time making memes and listen to Mocha Uson for their """news""".

/asean/ more like /duterte/

Just go, nothing's stopping you.

>due process
When drug pushers & drug gangs shoot at you during drug raids, due process is no longer needed because the crime is already happening, it's your right to defend yourself and if possible kill the shooters if you have to

I bet they make you eat pork.

It's tough love

Also why are only pipiplinos replying here? My post was more relevant to Indonesia/Malaysia, AKA the saddest people on Earth.

Its seem to be very separatist atm

and mar was a lapdog of gloria at one time, he even took all the credit of inviting BPO industry in the philippines because his mr. palengke doesn't do shit on him except becoming a catchy meme catchphrase for the poor masses, also villar was the lapdog of gloria, not gibo

and gibo is one of the competent persons out there. watch his interviews and speeches. if abnoy didn't cry to his mommy just to garner votes, then abnoy would have lost so hard to gibo, we only vote him because we don't want fucking erap

Hmmmmn

Can we fuck ?

i dont think christians are that aggressive for conversions

both our religions came from abraham,

This was an issue pertaining noynoy's previous action of manhandling the justice dept. Those who opposed him back then will most likely be impeached like what happened to Justice Corona. Due to lack of evidence, they have bid time until they can acquit Gloria to all the shit she was put through. After the acquittal though, the ombudsman and the others said the have a NEW evidence to put gloria behind bar but the argument came that why didn't they present all that shit when she's in court and just right now? It's the same as what they did with Napoles that they left the case hanging.

Unlike the western media and propaganda amalgamating all that shit, the Japs actually get the raw and the latest news from the Philippines, even vids from your local news and on the internet. So they aren't affected with the ideology that Duterte is a bad guy like the west does, because he's portrayed the same way in Japan as he is in the Philippines. You can even see that they didn't dub their voices, but only put subs.

>my loyalty lies with allah
do the right thing brother. inshallah

orange juice

Just politely ask them to tell you the meaning of this passage.

Then if Christianity and Islam can come together and beat the common enemy.

Didnt know yellowtards also exist on Sup Forums, must be part of the 2%(possibly adiks as well hehe)

If the DDS isn't real then all those shit about Davao being safe is bullshit

Its one of the things shills points to a lot

lol, legislative wont pass the law and Jokowi will be impeached if he's involved in some kind of criminal/murder act or creating some kind of vigilante squad.

>propaganda

isnt that double jeopardy already?

>Duterte shill seething that no one takes his copypaste memes on Sup Forums seriously
>seething that he can't manipulate information unlike dumb normies on Facebook
Don't give the shill a (You), let his supervisor lash out at him.

If they are doing it and if they are guilty in the first place

Obama is retiring. Time to step up and vote in Hillary look alike, Budi

Shill BTFO

You can't make this shit up

>a Muslim country like Indonesia has more semblance of laws than a supposed democracy like the Philippines