Please someone stop this. Millennials scares me

Please someone stop this. Millennials scares me.

So they are hexadecimal?

why is it always a european who does that stuff

you mean Gen Z right? le potato gender generation

When there aren't any real problems to tackle, people start making new ones up

Inventing genders in your free time is a harmless hobby

it's 2016 guys, we should accept this

But there are lots of real problems to tackle. As far as i know there isn't a single european country that hasn't homeless people i.e.

Just tell me that second above it's a boy.

I used to think these where fake. Or just a small minority restricted to tumblr. But then I started online dating. And I saw that these people aren't a fringe group. It is not a meme, and it is not fake funny shit. It is very real and they are everywhere.

If this has spread between people, so it is a meme.

Nope.

Millennials are people born in 70s to 80s.This one in the picture look much more young, from the potatoes era.

I don't know when you were born, but you're an idiot.

are people forgetting Sup Forums used to be the cesspit for traps and other gay degeneracy shit back in the 2000s. all this shit spawned from here

>back in the 2000s
You mean this isn't a recent phenomena here? I thought Sup Forums pre-2011 had a lot more pedos, weeaboos & the like ; and hardly anyone shilling traps.

it's a phase

remember emos?

Good post.

These meme generation shit only applies to the US. It was invented by and for the US. And it's garbage even for its intended purpose, stop mentioning it.

I'm 26, I was born in 1990, I always hate when I get lumped in with millennials. I was 10 in the new millennium.

My way of looking at it is
> boomers
born in 50s and 60s
> Gen X
born in the 70s and early 80s
> Gen Y
born in the late 80s and early 90s
>millennials
born around the year 2000

I think there are huge generation gaps between me and every 16 year old. The internet has been a huge thing their entire life and they got iPads and smartphones when they were 5

Generations are used for marketing mostly, so don't worry if you get ads for a dragon dildo

Wow! dont need to be rude, it was just what i heve read.
you're right user. I was just falling for this meme acting like an amereeboo