Girls wont fuck unless you have a TV no one wants to watch anything on your computer

>girls wont fuck unless you have a TV no one wants to watch anything on your computer

is he right?

no

/thread

Yes.
>W-welcome to my room, Femanon-tan
>We can watch Precure if you'd like
>Oh, by the way, I only have the one computer chair so just push some of those piss bottles out of the way and sit on the floor next to me

Most woman are brain dead. That why the iPhone had only one button.

I've fucked a lot of girls when I didn't even have a house or that much money. How autistic do you have to be to believe no one wants to fuck unless you have a television?

>How autistic do you have to be to believe no one wants to fuck unless you have a television?

Most people on this site who have problems getting laid generally try to blame it on anything besides their shitty personality.

>Be attractive
>Don't be unattractive

Many of us (men and women) aren't blessed with the first. The second is up to you to change.

>he expects a girl to watch a movie on a dinky laptop screen with crappy laptop speakers

They already do that on their MacBooks though.

Yeah, my ex and I would lay in bed and watch shit on her laptop.
Believe it or not, normies don't really care about that kind of shit.

>come to my place
>you can sit next to my piss bottles
best pick-up line ever

I'm not completely certain I even know anyone under 50 who still actively uses a TV at home. Especially men.

Only if having a TV means you're wealthier than the average monitor-only pleb. Nothing gets her pussy wetter than an ultrathin 70" 4K OLED TV in your living room.

That's a lie. I have a fuck buddy that comes over and we watch shitty movies on my 24 inch monitor. We rarely even watch or finish the movie bc I'm fucking her

this is not true at all. most tv's dont interpolate video to 60 or 144 frames per second. i have gotten plenty of chicks wet with high frame rates.

Stop being poor.

>me and my girflriend
>normies

you are the normie you stupid fucking idiot

and im not calling you goodlooking or succselflful im just saying that u dont belong here no matter how many thinkpads you buy

please keep in mind that this isn’t

stfu you stupid fucking retard

if you mention "le normies xD" you are already spreading that kind of culture

idiotic fucking moron die

if the kind of girl you are fucking has a tv as a standard you need to fuck slightly higher class women thats how you get crabs

Or just do what you do and not fuck any women ever

>Woman are brain dead. That's why the iPhone has one button.
Look at android flagships, no physical buttons on the display area.

who in this day and age doesn't own a TV? lol

do not bulli

>trying to link to reddit
hehe xd cool m8!

I'm not even When someone references "normies" on Sup Forums, they're usually talking about people who aren't into technology.
The /r9k/ usage of it is basically "someone who isn't completely socially inept".

Not really sure why you're upset over this.

>>Don't be unattractive
>The second is up to you to change.
Could you elaborate? Do you mean giving yourself cosmetic surgery with an angle grinder?
or something more sensible like wash/be a generally plesant person to be around?

homebrew facial reconstruction sounds preferable to the latter tho.

Is that the same sort of vapid pussy that dries up the same minute your savings account does?

maybe if you're pursuing disgusting normie girls

This post was for and not . fug im dum.

>not you can sit next to my piss bottles, they're still warm

It means not having a shit personality and doing unattractive things.
For example, being grossly overweight and unkempt is unattractive.

>going broke ever
>2018
For real?

No but it's really comfy if you have one in your bedroom and connect your laptop to it

Lol, not just tv.

why wouldn't you have a TV anyways? they're great and look much better than a monitor for watching media. also the seating position is more comfortable. I'm a forever alone virgin and I still have a nice ass TV + projector.

that said normies dont notice TV quality. just buy the biggest chinese POS you can get and attach some meme 2.1 system to it for the boom booms.

>and attach some meme 2.1 system to it for the boom booms.
Not even required, females will never use it unless it works on the same volume control as the TV and turns on automatically with the TV.
Otherwise they don't want to use it, ever.
Even then, they'll probably dislike it over the built-in TV speakers.

>show her my HTPC skillz with high quality video and audio
>lol why don't you just use the APP user?

Also you can get a TV for cheap as hell these days.

I got myself an older 48" Sony for $100.

Are you telling me that American women are actually bad at being gold diggers?

Its the norm for a woman to be able to clean you out in 6 months, where im from, regardless of the depth of your pockets. Really should have thought harder about giving them the vote.

not tech related, please fuck off with your literally who e-"celebs"