Need recommendations on a new mid size case

Need recommendations on a new mid size case.

Other urls found in this thread:

pccasegear.com/products/40620/in-win-305-tempered-glass-case-black
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't need drivebays, Corsair 400c/q. If you do, Phanteks Enthoo Pro-M, Fractal define range, Corsair Obsidian range and so on...
What are your requirements? Hard drive count?

Fractal's Define C
>compact for a mid
>enough drive bays to please most people >practical and clean layout (not much more than anything else)
>good airflow + dust filters
>noise insulation
>good variants: no window or plastic or tg, mesh or non mesh front panel

I never really thought about Fractal Designs cases but I'm looking through them I found this one that I like alot

It's basically the same thing with a mesh front.
How many drives are you housing?
The Coolermaster Masterbox 5s are good too.

the exact same case but with a mesh front, I love mine, I've always like Fractal for the understated look

Just two 3.5 inch drives and one SSD

I do like the MasterBox Pro 5 RGB but I think the airflow would be better with the meshify

>2159x 3840
>1.74mb
>Creates a thread to get spoonfed consumer reviews, clearly against the sticky
get the fuck out newfag.

In that case, I'd also recommend the Corsair 400c. Heaps of air flow in a compact understated package. I've bought one and the only thing I'd like more is tempered glass, but the smoked acrylic they include is still real nice.
I think PCCG have it listed for $130.

Good taste Fractal just released a version of the Meshify C with a fully transparent glass panel rather than the heavliy tinted one before. I have been pestering them with emails to release Meshify in gray and m-atx variants. Hopefully they will make some soon.

Speaking of cases, anyone have the Bitfenix prodigy? I can't stop looking at it. I really, really like it. Especially the fact that it's so small and I can carry it around.

Phanteks Enthoo Series Primo

Looks good for an mATX case.

This case is the reason why Bitfenix isnt bankrupt yet

Silverstone RL06 for performance/airflow
Corsair 460/570 for a combination of aesthetic and performance
BeQuiet Darkbase 700 for silence and performance

Really want to recommend this, but has an oddball airflow pattern. Would love to do a custom loop with a single 360 radiator in this.
pccasegear.com/products/40620/in-win-305-tempered-glass-case-black

>phone poster
>window
>LED fan
>window

and?

stung a little

Umart > pccg. better prices and shipping rates

You fool, do you want people to think you are a manchild?
Nevermind the fact you are one yourself if you feel the need to hide it.

>I'm more mature and advanced than you, because I'm a retarded contrarian
I'd sooner choose to be a man child than seek your approval kek

>I don't want anyone to see my inferior attempt at assembling a PC

What makes you think I even give a fuck about what you do?

The fact you vocally pass judgement on what you do or don't validate.
>I care but I don't care
Fuck me, you really are a retarded contrarian.

I bought the Fractal Design R6 case for my new build a few weeks ago and was extremely happy with the build quality and features, it's a really nice case and not super expensive either.

>not super expensive either
Nigga that case costs as much as my CPU

Not OP, but either this or the Phanteks Pro M would be some of the most versatile modular midsize cases on the market.

I think mine was £140, that's not too bad, there's designer cases in the £300-800 range, so on the grand scheme of things it's pretty reasonable, it's extremely functional, has a superb build quality and has a really nice clean aesthetic to it.

You get what you pay for really, I looked through a lot of other cases and even a lot of 2017 case roundup reviews of the best cases in the year and the R6 kept on coming up and for good reason.

CPUs may come and go, but a case can last forever. It's a good investment to purchase a good case.