Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's talk at random in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

#Previous Thread ---Useful Links---

過去ログ
>desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/
Real Kana
>realkana.com/
How to Learn Japanese
>docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMXTVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz62ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1#
100 most common Japanese words
>docs.google.com/document/d/1GK7W2AwWsQr5VvgDYRMKSrhTJhDSkB5_jlaVGJks-Hc/pub

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare it before making a new thread and post its link.

arigato

お疲れ様です
希望が叶わないのに慣れています

obrigado

Fifth for BALDR SKY

秋だね、奥に城が見えるけど、どこの景色?

okayaman

日本でオカマ探すの簡単だけど、ゲイ探すの大変じゃない?どうやってリア充になったの?

実はリア充じゃない
あれは強がりです

Gojaimasu

First galpost of the thread.

穴マンは彼氏いないよ
ウエンツと付き合いたいらしいけど

高嶺の花

i googled it in 秋
it seems 幻想庭園 岡山

お前はまだ俺たちの友達と認めよう

五年くらい前に初めて出来た外国の友達がベトナム人のゲイの10才位年上の人でさ。仕事場で打ち明けれないことに悩んでたこと思い出した

So what's the draw?

(´;ω;`)ありがとう

I intend to go to Japan some time in the next two years. I also aim to have at least a basic understanding of the language. Going there out of interest in the culture, not looking for girls or anything.
What should I expect? I've been to China but I don't speak their language and all I got was looks, and I don't really know how different that is compared to Japan.

Idk they're hot.

Japanese women pointed at us on the street today. I wonder if they were disgusted by us or if they were happy to see foreigners.

これって全国区?

They we're painting at you because you probably have a massive dick and they're embarrassed about it

>Going there out of interest in the culture, not looking for girls or anything.

It's okay brah, you can. Just don't be a cringey douche about it.

>I don't really know how different that is compared to Japan.

It's pretty different from Japan. Besides chopsticks, white rice and Chinese characters everywhere it's pretty different.

Probably disgusted

My kids say they realize when they are staring at tourists but they can't stop themselves. Many of them say things like they want to talk to them and use their English or that they look like they need help so they want to try to ask but they're too shy.
So if you get stared at or get strange looks I think that could explain a lot of it.
I get stared at and gets looks often but also I get ignored or treated like anyone else most of the time.

お月見しています

Wow that sounds great I love it when women stare at me

I'll stare back

Where do you live? In Tokyo, nobody stares at me.

I've never noticed anyone staring at me, even in the countryside.

月見バーガーはもう一度発売された。やった。

Probably because you're Korean

一年ぶりに日本に帰ってきた。やっぱりここはいい国だね。安心して生活できる。

Tokyo is pretty much different from China, you go farther west, you will find culture is more chinkanized but it's still different from mainland China.

because we can't tell the difference between Japanese and Chinese person.

That's what I was expecting. Has anyone ever approached you or anything?

thanks user.
It's a beautiful photo.

今とても綺麗ですね

sat in the Chinese store today and it's absolutely packed, I knew the moon cake festival was soon but I googled it and it's actually today lol

>kibidango
I guess only Okayama.

前ドイツの食堂で、ちょっと荷物おいて10m離れただけで知らないオッサンにバックの中身漁られたの思い出した。

鈍蛾区蝶参元牟利陀羅無為有

どこから帰って来たの?

おかえり どこ行ってたの?
一年ぶりにコンビニとかへ行くと、新商品が多くて面白いでしょ?

>My kids

explain yourself faggot

That has to be Chinese, the characters are very dense and detailed as opposed to Japanese characters !(◎_◎;)

He means his students.

Who wants to try my new invention?

The jap-seeking missile

Yeah a few times. By people who want to practice their English Usually

Apparently the reds made Chinese writing (on the mainland at least) much simpler so that even idiot peasants could learn to read.

>!(◎_◎;)
r-(x.x)

Why do all the Americans in this thread feel the need to advertise it in their name

晚上好!你身体好吗?

Traditional Chinese is just a meme anyway, everyone uses simplified now or people actually use pinyin, hell when it comes to long sentences even some p f the natives I know can't hold a proper conversation and frequently use wrong characters

Yes, today is 十五夜(jyugoya)
did you get moon cake?

Why do people from flyover countries get annoyed by the smallest things?

God no it tastes like shit, even most Chinese will agree with me on that

If I was american I would do so because the most of anonymous american flags are incredible assholes.

Btw I did actually see a few Japanese girls and women in the store today

いよいよだな

マレーシアからです。コンビニか…いったけどあんまり商品をチェックしてなかったです
でも何より、一年離れただけなのに自分の知らない言葉が生まれてておどろきました。

おばさん…w バッグの中身は無事でしたか?

Because it allows others to ask them specific questions that regulars can't?

I guess they tend to hate anonymity even in Sup Forums because of their incredibly stronger egos than European. .

You could say that about most flags really
Australia isn't really fly over land, unless you're flying from Indonesia to Antarctica in which case it's likely you'd stop off in Sydney or Melbourne anyway. You're not the crunchiest peanut in the packet are you?

This sounds like the most likely answer
Yes but most Europeans/Aussies visiting don't do this. I guess it's just an American thing, they always have to be the centre of attention.

カラオケに行くとき外で買ったお酒をかばんに隠れていくのは?
どうせ店内で売るお酒は水割りだからそうしないとやられた気持ちでたまらない
俺はもうやらないけど大学生の時はよくあったことだ

今見てきた。綺麗な満月だね。
kek
we prepare a Japanese dumpling like a instead of moon cake.

アメリカンホモというのは日本人のおばさん

いよいよ腹が減ってきた

地震

だから中国語で返事されても読めないんだよ
まあ漢字のおかげで大体の意味が理解したけど

I don't know any of the language at all but from what I've heard, historically there was a lot of reliance on referencing classical literature and the like, so even if you could learn to read, you had to be quite well-educated to read or write anything important. Obscurantism is fun.

マレーシアってマレー語が主流なの?それともシンガポールみたいに英語?

>自分の知らない言葉が生まれてて
ネット社会の現代でもプチ浦島太郎状態になるんだね。

おひさ~

But putting on a trip shows everyone that you're not just some anonymous American who may or may not be an arse-hole, but a tripfag and therefore automatically an arse-hole. No matter how you look at it, tripfagging is worse than posting anonymously.

震源地は?

FUCK

おぴざ~
もう九月だね

Complaining about tripfags for no reason might just be worse than being one, just my 2 yen

プー太郎生活大変やね

That's why communism was so popular, in fact I discussed China's history before Mao with one of my friends who went to Fudan and she said communism was better and she's one of the most intelligent Chinese people I know

ジャップ連呼の女
なにがおひさだw

まーーーーーた始まったよジャップのホルホル病が。
はいはい日本は良い国ですねはいはい。
そういう発言は他国を差別してることになるってこと気付いてる?

did you talk with them?

チョンモーから出てこなければいいのに

>his """""apartment""""" is less than 10 man and 50m^2

how can you even call yourself a """""""man""""""""

エアコンホース掃除しとけ
黄ばんでる

海外どころか家にこもって社会と断絶してるにも関わらず、海外事情に詳しいケンモメンさんのありがたいお言葉。

Communism is marginally better for povos insofar as it doesn't substantially change their material well-being, but makes them feel better compared to everyone else. That's about all that can be said in its favour. For everyone else it's utter shit (and anyone who says otherwise and isn't either poor or a party-fatcat-to-be is a useful idiot (even if they are clever in other respects)).

That said, "Chinese communism" now isn't really communism at all. They do a number of things well (most of which China did well pre-communism too). Actually in a number of respects they remind me of Meiji Japan (but dressed up very differently).

The real fascinating thing about communism in China, to me, is how enthusiastic a lot of the leaders (especially early on) were about social Darwinism and racial theory.

>he measures things in """"""""meters"""""""

誰だって母国が一番落ち着くだろ?
おまえだってそうだろ?だから早く母国へ帰れよ

Not the same guy but I agree with him, trips are for cunts.

What's the matter with you?

>10 man apartment
Sounds pretty homo, bro

kek I love it when japs use ambiguous phrases like this, I always imagine them meaning it in a bad way

一つの民族に一つの国境がこれからのグローバルスタンダード

さっさと渡米しなよ
大好きな白人の男と結婚すれば

>Communism is marginally better for povos insofar as it doesn't substantially change their material well-being, but makes them feel better compared to everyone else.

Tell that to the millions upon millions of casualties of various man induced famines across China, Eastern Europe, and now Venezuela.

>all the aussies in this thread
STOP SHITPOSTING