LMAO look at how dumb Japanese people are, they can't even build a symmetric row line of chips

LMAO look at how dumb Japanese people are, they can't even build a symmetric row line of chips

Other urls found in this thread:

folklore.org/StoryView.py?story=PC_Board_Esthetics.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=rzXPyCY7jbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'd have an aneurysm if you looked at electron microscope images of transistors.

Reminder: This is what Japanese people actually believe in

Quality thread, dude.

Yeah, I totally want to open every fucking eletronic device I had to see if everything is symmetric.

>sage

>pikachu
Shut up, Pikachu

There are more important concerns involved in routing than plain symmetry

>symmetric
The word you want to use is "aligned"

>what is inductance
>what is other traces
>what is the lack of importance of aesthetics on a circuit board
>what is good design
you should go outside man

wow they all look like they are offset by a trace and OP is a faggot

They do it better in anime though.

I want to cum in all their holes

I got a German Shelf Toilet myself, it's really nice. I can see each morning how healthy I am and how my diet is working. Clean up takes a bit longer since sometimes poo sticks to the shelf but that's kind of a good thing since I find myself cleaning my toilet far more often than I had prior.

>muh failed and ridiculous excuses

Because in Anime they can pretend they are smart. Japs are worse than Chinese and haven't invented a stick on their own.

t. gook

There may be legit reasons for doing what you shared in your picture. In order to fit maximum number of vias in a given line you need to put them a bit off, or if the routing is not DRC clean again you might want to put them a bit off.

What is more disturbing to me is the single line that goes at 30 degree angle and is routed a long way on the right.That's a bit unprofessional but I guess there might be reasons for it. May be they didn't want to break a plane or something.

>calls other people ridiculous in this thread
kek

>Yeah, I totally want to open every fucking eletronic device I had to see if everything is symmetric.
t. steve jobs

folklore.org/StoryView.py?story=PC_Board_Esthetics.txt

hahahahahahahha

They invented the blue LED, that counts for something right?

What do you know about symmetry, you over-starched rectilinear code monkey?

I have your worst nightmare, OP - the autorouted parts of modern SoCs.

That must be some kind of exaggeration. I've used Cadence encounter to autoroute things and it does a fairly good job. It follows 1 layer 1 direction paradigm and it looks pretty okay in the end.

There must be other stuff going on in the circuit you posted.

>They invented
You mean like this? There are also people who say they invented "apps". We call it program.

>it has to be symmetrical otherwise it wont work reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Looks okay, but probably performs worse than the routing in the pictured die (a single Raven Ridge core, fyi). Though, it's mostly the placement and not routing that makes it look like that.

>row line

In order to get blobs you need to do something special. Unless you don't you'll get squares and rectangles. I don't know how they got that weird looking photo. I guess you can force it to place things in weird shapes but it would still route the metals with Manhattan style routing.

I'm still having hard time understanding what may have caused that weird look.

That's as organized as it gets. Just different sized squares placed in the floorplan.

Nice cherry picking my friend, open a modern project management or industrial processes book and I guarantee most of them mention Toyota if not kneel down and verbally suck the company off.

Admittedly I'm a little bit out of my depth here as I'm mostly only familiar with FPGA p&r, which is a different problem.

But at least nVidia's chips also have similar looking autorouted parts.

Especially if it’s manufacturing process

White people are getting pretty ridiculous

attention whores lmao

What's the point?

ikr wtf xD

I think I see what's happening. The other picture was small I thought it was the cell placement rather than routing. It's probably the resolution of the camera causing this. Yes if you highlight the metal nets you'd get a blob like this and the camera wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Here's an autorouted section from my chip. It would really look like this but it's actually covered by top metal so I can't take a picture of it, attached picture is just its layout.

>function is determined by "prettiness" of internal shit

Functionality usually looks pretty. Example: F1 cars.

I agree that the engineering behind F1 cars is absolutely beautiful, but they are designed around artificial constraints. Also, there are definitely some aesthetic considerations, because I'm sure some sponsors wouldn't want to be plastered on an exceedingly ugly car, no matter how fast it is.
This is complete conjecture, but I think an F0 car that had to abide by no rules other than physics would likely look less pretty to most observers.
Regardless, OP is an aspie fuck.

>giving examples with instruments
Into the thrash it goes

>hooooooo hooooooooooooo
>eeeeeeeeeeeeee sugooooi
>eeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sugoooooooi
>naaaaaaaaaani koreeeeeeeeeeeeee
>sugooooooooooooi eeeeeeeee sugggggoi
HAHAHHAHAhAH xD stupid ching chongs

OP, you'd die if you saw my pcbs.
You really lucky I'm on phone not at computer.

I don't believe in "square turns are bad for signal" meme. 90 degrees ftw

Haha benis :DD :D

Compost is extremely functional.
Yet it looks like shit, because it is.

It's not directly for the signal. It's the PCB processing mostly. At a time 90 degree traces were hard to manufacture, they still are a bit, but no biggy anymore.

Square turns are don't care up to maybe 100MHz (a bit generous assumption depends highly on PCB characteristics and the trace length)

That's nature, it's not really engineering.

The things that are human made with ideals behind look kinda cool.

There are definitely aesthetic concerns but still they started from regular looking cars and if you look at their evolution they've evolved into better looking cars while pursuing performance.

meh

Why do you put food in your toilet? Now you have to take it out and eat it.

>Shit slides down and water splashes your donggle
What a time to be stooling.

what anime is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rzXPyCY7jbs

Compare it to a 2008 or a 1998 F1 car. They look like low poly models from old vidya. It's not meh. People are not happy about halo but it's not meh.

>front view blocked with sticks
how do you suppose to see in that thing?

Damn squinty eyed yellow goblins

Binocular vision

you mean live 3d glasses?

>what are vias
drink PCB cleaner

>trace width
>proximity to the passive components that the offset chips are nearby
>signal timings
>physical capabilities of copper

honestly a lot more goes into board design than you would believe.

Are we encountering some asstroturf propaganda from China here or what?

I blame the CSG generals.

>muh conspiracy theory

why the japanese are so much better than us

You can get through your day and not see one mobility scooter

no jews

But chinks popularized self-balancing scooters

protip: they aren't
(unless you are a mutt)

wow what the fuck

SO THIS IS THE POWER OF 15 HOUR DAY JAPANESE SALARY MEN!!!!

WOW!
ALL THIS TIME PUT INTO WAGESLAVERY AND THIS IS ALL THEY ACHIEVE?

This is genius. Evil genius

Well this is the first time I'm seeing a Japan hate thread.

I like it.