He uses anything other than Xfce

>He uses anything other than Xfce

How's that bloat addiction coming along, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fosspost.org/analytics/xfce-4-14-development-roadmap-future
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As much as I love XFCE, things look bleak
fosspost.org/analytics/xfce-4-14-development-roadmap-future

>bloat addiction
>over 1k packages

kys cucklord

>Complains about bloat
>uses a PNG background

I'm good with my i3 thanks

xfwm is poopoo

>Linux
>Anime background

Every time.

>IceWM
>bloat

>bspwm
>bloat

>Ubuntu
>talking about bloat
How is Ubuntu for things like driver support and easy set up? If I have multiple monitors using a NVidia GPU, will I have to download the drivers like I would with something like Debian?

>pastel faceless anime background
>lincucks
>neofetch

Could you get any more generic?

XFCE is good, but I'm actually hoping for a similar DE, but with wayland (no, not cinnamon, tried it and didn't like it). X is old af.

I also use XFCE, but I'm thinking of using another desktop with less less bloat like a tiling WM like AwesomeWM.

>Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64

wallpaper friendo?

*hug*

>2018
>Days of multi-terabyte solid state drives and machines with hundreds of gigabytes of RAM.
>Using a server OS as a desktop OS and complaining about bloat
The absolute state of Sup Forums. It's no wonder you faggots are all a bunch of virgins that jerk off to Chinese cartoons. You despise 3d women not because they're inferior, but because YOU'RE inferior and you know they'll never want you, so you project your inferiority. Sad little boys that call everyone else cucks and soyboys when you're the ones masturbating to chicks with dicks.

Grow up, get a job, shave your neckbeard, take a shower, learn some social skills, make some friends, and stop being so fucking pathetic before you die alone, having accomplished nothing, wasting the years you could be advancing in a career because >lol wagecucks

I don't like FreeBSD's community guidelines so I might switch to Open Indiana and use a real Unix desktop. The only problem is that I wasn't able to boot into Open Indiana. Someone said they were able to install Illuminos on their Ryzen system. I might ask them how they installed the OS on their system.

I'm just enjoying my functional file picker and DPI scaling.

>Not being anime Linux master race

Hello Pajeet

>Unused ram is wasted ram

The absolute state of Pajeets

I love Xfce

how's that screentearing coming along, xfce fag?

gnome is the only desktop environment that works

I don't know, and don't care. I don't sit at my computer all day and all night like you, manchild.

Have no idea, fixed it in like three minutes when I first installed.

>Gnomefag

You're beyond saving.

Because I want the best DE, gnome>kde>xfce

But i do user, on my laptop, kde on desktop.

this

also this

unfortunately also this. you bring shame to your clan

>xfeces
top bloat

Mint Xfce is better