So, constantly spamming your album on Sup Forums can actually get you a record deal?

So, constantly spamming your album on Sup Forums can actually get you a record deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exdl63wV7tI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Worked for blank banshee didn't it

you're helping right now

Not really. CSR was as obnoxiously desperate to have people listen to his music in real life as he was on Sup Forums.

that's how nirvana was signed

ugh is this how he got big? he's so overrated

This is a trans man, right?

yes

yeah, but it worked...

Did Aaron get signed yet?

I didn't say it doesn't. There are quite a few examples in history of it happening; someone already said Cobain.

No but he's Jason Aldeans roadie for the upcoming 2016 six string circus tour

nah. he's got talent desu but most of his stuff is rushed/meme music

I shilled Deathconsciousness when I found out about it through some music group, the day after it came out. Ur welcome, or sorry?

he already "made it" tho

I fucking refuse to listen to this person based on his numale face/look, his Tumblr name/aesthetic and the overall forced/viral feel of him.

his music is pretty mediocre, but I can't fucking stand it because he viral spammed that shit to hell here.

this little faggot is going to enjoy very moderate success and then crash and burn. cant wait for it tbqh

THAT'S Car Seat Headrest?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha that picture should accompany "nu-male" in the dictionary.

you ever listen to his music?

how are you surprised he looks like that

i literally heard him on the radio so i guess its too late.

clearly it can

Ah, another "I'm just some neutral leaning on side of critical of [x artist]" thread, that's clearly the artist himself, trying to make a thread just starting discussion about.

Fuck off. You're garbage. Legit fucking garbage. Even intentionally using a sample you'd know would result in legal trouble for meme headlines is fucking sad.

Todd Tobias Jr, Car Rest Headseat, I can't fucking stand forced (and failed) plants.

/r/hailcorporate boiz ww@

Car Rest Headseat is the type of guy who who bases his entire fashion, personality and aesthetic on attracting girls on Tumblr by acting like a girl on Tumblr

...not realizing girls aren't attracted to themselves.

Complete faggot.

He looks exactly like I thought, holy shit.

Car Crash Headseat viraling his terrible music on Sup Forums again - pathetic! No one wants to listen to it. Sad.

What's his name again?

Twiggy the buck-toothed FuckFace

lol guys he's literally the face of the average Sup Forumstant.

Look in a fucking mirror.

The average Sup Forumstant with a Tumblr

It's that simple. The ones without Tumblr are pretty cool, the ones with Tumblr are pathetic numales who look like that, listen to Andrew Jackson Jihad, Young Thug, Future, Drake, Kanye West, Beyonce, A World Is a Beautiful Place and are just awful in all respects

He's a gayboi though

Shill Toledo

Let me tell you what, folks. These establishment politicians -- they want us to listen to these shilled meme albums that aren't even any good, okay? Not even any good. And so we're losing so, so badly. No one respects Sup Forums anymore. They think they can just spam their singer-songwriter garbage here. And you know what, folks? We're letting them do it.

Not anymore, Sup Forums. We're going to build a board where we can discuss good music, shitpost, and share in peace -- and these PR people are gonna pay for it.

I'm white? Thank Jesus

Does CSR even have a tumblr though?

yeah, anonymous declares war on the Crash Test Dummies! we're not gonna stand for this.

I hate CSR as much as the next person but this forced nu male meme needs to die. If you're going to talk like a retarded Sup Forumsack then stay on your containment board.

nu male detected

I'd rather be le nu male meme than a racist paranoid delusional from Sup Forums to be honest.

holy shit everyone is so mad that will makes good music and they do not

no. he just makes meme music and its not even very good.

yall are retarded. i went to school with lizard man. he is nothing like a tumblr person. I guess thats the flavor of the year insult for fags who post in threads about bands they dont like.

what's wrong with having a boipucci tho i'd still smash tbqh

this. Sup Forums needs to stay in Sup Forums and in the basement, the rest of us are over here tryna talk music and be decent people

Fuck off Will.

they don't like that he used this place just for exposure, but yeah the insults are just shitty memes.

Lots of sameposters ITT, and you can tell by the same hostile, bitter, envious language. Car Seat Headrest is pretty great, if you haven't given a listen. Not like Matador Records would sign just anybody...

I didn't work for that RX guy I forget what his album was but I know it has a black frowny face on it.

Hello, Will.

Boards of Canada, too. They made two 70+ minute compilation tapes that they sent out to everyone until someone finally noticed them.

sometimes, not always

I refuse to listen to your opinion because of all the slashes in it.

So do a lot of musician. The difference better Him and the ones not viraling outside of Soundcloud threads is that he actually got expose and a record deal while the ones in Soundcloud threads are doing nothing but being hobbiest

there's a difference between that and spamming shit over and over and pretending to be someone else who "loves" your music

did boards of canada break into record company headwaters, interrupt people on their lunch break to talk about how they just heard the greatest album of all time over and over and over again?

nah, didn't think so. stop comparing this autist to legit musicians you fucking shill

>Sup Forums memers mad that someone is using muh capitalism the way it was intended

i think it's stupid too but this is pretty hypocritical

>CSH
>good

Fuck off Will

CSR is just tumblrcore enough to reach the fringes of mainstream music. That RX fag, like those damned souls ov whatever fags, were just 100% memes.

>people who don't like shit tier forced meme music are from Sup Forums
hi will

I honestly don't know much about the guy in OP's image. I just ignore him whenever he's posted because he doesn't look like someone who makes interesting music.

are you able to speak without using buzzwords?

>hobbiest

no, i mean the people spouting actual Sup Forums memes.

redditors get out

youtube.com/watch?v=exdl63wV7tI
how do you not think this is a good song

ROLECALL

get loud and paranoid

lol CSR has been promoting his music here since 2011 or so
it's good to witness how shilling your work here can actually lead to some kind of mainstream exposure, maybe that'll give faggots on the bandcamp general some faith

He's one of the many people who spent years starting new threads about his albums and samefagged it to hell about how amazing it is.

If you do that long enough, the Sup Forums kiddies get convinced it's good and start pretending to like it.

Yeah, his music is as bland as he looks.

>le Sup Forums boogeyman

stay mad when trump wins and you have to be deported

how can you find this bland garbage good? oh right, because you're will.

this is exactly the kind of music some 17 year old memeshitter on tumblr would make

Well he wears a shirt of his own album and isn't Richard D. James so I already dislike him.

It sounds like pretty generic, albeit well produced for an amateur indie rock. I don't get the hype

What if I detest pol but think the nu male criticism is valid?

>mfw when Hillary wins

sounds like it was written in about five minutes, and I don't say that lightly.

i mean that's fine, people have different tastes, but some people (such as me) really enjoy his style

are you having fun like is this fun for you

>le nu male XD meme

that's how dudes who make shitty indie rock have always looked

>stop making fun of my demographic!!!

Fuck off, nu-male

>anything that is making fun of me is forced!

right

Don't call them nu males in that case

Settle down buddy. Don't cry because someone doesn't like your amateur indie rock.

"Buzzword" itself is a buzzword to describe words that offend you

>76 replies, 27 posters

Fighting the good fight amirite Will? hahahaa

What should I call them then?

I don't know, whatever people called them before the nu male meme

If i have a tumblr and just reblog noise/shoegaze/industrial and weird movies am I a nu-male

Call them fags.

I have no stake in this argument, but I'd just like to inform you that you're exactly the reason why people don't like Sup Forums. Your poor rhetorical skills are just obnoxious.

>I'm not a nu-male!
>Sup Forums is bad because I think it's bad

Stop.

Sup Forums is one of Sup Forums's most popular boards, and 10x more popular than Sup Forums

Sup Forums is literally the most popular board, that doesn't make acting like Sup Forums good.

Then you've fallen for a Sup Forums meme. Congrats

look at these fucking nu-males

i bet they get cucked by their blue haired girlfriends and read gawker

he reminds me of that dude from Cloud Nothings but 2x more effeminate

And 4chin is full of obnoxious 15 year olds. Good job, your favorite board attracts the most edgy teenagers

No, I'm generally conservative-leaning and I never said that Sup Forums is bad, I just said that you are bad. But Sup Forums is actually bad because nobody on there is really conservative, they just pretend to be so they feel more controversial.

>you just hate le fun
this is what people with no taste say

I've been on this board for 3 years was he spamming before or after that, because this is literally the first time I've heard of this guy here.

Regardless, stop acting like Sup Forums is some isolated vocal minority, Sup Forums IS Sup Forums, if such views bother you so much fuck back off to Reddit, literally

Nah never have, seems like generic indie shit

Only things I have in common with him are I'm white and slim. I'm missing the nu-male glasses, lesbian haircut and weird nu-male facial expressions.

Some of the best threads on Sup Forums have been when people acted like Sup Forums.

Hey, pal?

I want you to bring your attitude to /d/, /gif/, /cm/, /hm/, /lgbt/, /y/, and /u/, because you know, anything even close to gay is degenerate.

And also Sup Forums and /h/ because anime is for degenerate weaboo NEETs. Also Sup Forums and /tg/ because games are for children, Sup Forums too because cartoons are for kids, too. And /an/ and /out/, because they give a shit about animals and the environment like the liberal numales they are.

Not even /k/ agrees with Sup Forums. Sup Forums is Sup Forums 3.0.

it's funny how retards like this think reddit is some SJW cuck mod haven of censorship when in reality it's very much like Sup Forums and the rest of Sup Forums

>reddit boogeyman
When will Sup Forums finally figure out that reddit is full of anti-feminist white nationalists that support trump

Seriously guys, reddit IS Sup Forums, no matter how much you'd like to pretend it isn't