What Video Editor do you use? I used to use Windows Movie Maker, but they discontinued. Im looking for a good free...

What Video Editor do you use? I used to use Windows Movie Maker, but they discontinued. Im looking for a good free, non-malware/adware one. I heard lightworks and davinci are good. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_editing_software
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no actually good FOSS video editors
>literally all WMM clones
This wouldn't be too bad for me because all I really need is to slice up video and nothing too fancy, but they all have unintuitive interfaces.

You are shit at researching.

Bullshit. I went to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_editing_software
and checked them all out. Out of all the FOSS programs listed, only Cinelerra, LiVES and Natron (wannabe After Effects) have a layout and feature set that isn't comparable to WMM.

Out of them, I found OpenShot to be the best one though.

Just pirate Sony Vegas like everyone else.

KdenLive

Power Director. Macintrash can't even compete.

Been using Davinci Resolve for a few days and it seems bretty gud.

do you have a virus? how do i know the virus isnt typing this up and posting it?

>getting a virus
>current decade

I literally never edit videos, so nothing.

Davinci is good. But if you come from Movie Maker, just use iMovie. Maybe you'll upgrade to Final Cut Pro in future.

if youre looking for wysiwyg & foss, shotcut is alright
its shit for audio mastering though

kdenlive

post the result webm pls.

Just pirate Premiere. It's a pain trying to deal with any free solution. Probably one of the biggest holes in FOSS.

>ads on a video player of the product itself

This.

Wow what a fucking dazzling contribution to the grand total sum of all human knowledge

even blender ?