Was Hitler right after all? It's beginning to feel like the wrong side won

Was Hitler right after all? It's beginning to feel like the wrong side won...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_deployments
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Killing jews was a last resort, hitler would've loved isreal

But do you have proof

this
i am not defending hitler or anything, but holocaust only happend after nazis started to lose the war and didn't really care about the wellbeeing of the jews anymore

The burden of proof is on you

I'm not making a claim

You just did
>burger education

It's literally Israel giving money to itself since the US government is run by Jews anyway.

Aid isn't money, us gov will buy stuff from us companies and send it to isreal

It's an indirect subvention of the US government to the US industry, since 100% of the grant has to be spent in US weapons

Now fuck off, goy

STFU. jews are masterrace and it's proven many times.

Maybe in regards to the deathcapms, hitler had bloody deathsqads on the eastern front killing all jews as the army advanced. Einzatz gruppen or something. Also medical experiments on prisoners and other inhuman shit.

How do you feel about t*rks? I wonder if it's like the hapa mentality

And then $38B worth of weapons gets sent away.

It's as much of a subvention of industry as if the government paid some company to dig a hole and then fill it up again.

>print your own money out of nowhere
>give it to israel for free on the condition they give it back to you so you can keep the military industrial complex churning away

at what point does this house of cards come crashing down

But it's literally Jewish Financiers paying the Jewish state their money

It's the money of every day American taxpayers. Once you reach a certain level of ridiculous wealth you no longer have to worry about tax in America.

I think it's pretty clear you should never trust something who very well may be less loyal towards the country he is born and raised in than some country you only got a religious connection to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Hitler would have (most likely) been content with containing the Jews in their own country.

Progress is more important than “humanism”, we are the only capable of being cruel, how is it not human to torture.

I apologize for that poorly informed comment

I actually asked some Americans about the supporter base for Israeli aid. Dems want political favors and religious conservatives believe that they can accelerate the descent of the Messiah with cash and war

Aid for what? Are thy at war right now?

America has a strange relationship with Israel

I always find this discussion fascinating. Ignoring the obvious retort of "it gets spent back in the Americans arms industry", I wonder if you guys know what being a super power means.

Being a super power means you control regional powers. If you want to exert control on a country/region on the other side of the world, you need to give them a reason to obey you. Hence why the U.S.A gives Israel, Egypt, Pakistan and some others aid. Or why they have troops stationed in countries all over the world, like pic related.

It just seems laughably facile thinking to not understand what the 'benefit' for America is here. If you don't think sending a couple billions a year to control the strongest military in our region (which may of may not have nukes, huehue) AND get the best intelligence and technological development of the region in exchange is a worthwhile trade, well, maybe that's why you're all politically insignificant frogposters here.

Sort of like an MMA fighter who's scrawny little bitch wife emotionally abuses him behind closed doors, controls his finances and threatens to commit a mass murder suicide if he ever says enough's enough.

Technically, Israel is at perpetual war against Syria, Lebanon and Palestine.

The only one still attacking us right now is Palestine, though.

That said, it's not about war. Refer to my post above.

Mostly for missile and rocket defense systems.

It's just the US subsidising its industy, getting it's weapons tested in real action which is invaluable for future development and getting a geopolitical leverage over our country.
But of course it somehow justifies the murder of millions of people that lived 70 years ago by a non related regime. So edgy.

>religious conservatives believe that they can accelerate the descent of the Messiah with cash and war
That way of pissing piss me off so much. It almost feel like they are getting a boner out of thinking of the pain and suffering that will come in Armageddon.

Why not let American troops do it instead of the IDF? A tempting solution for all parties

Does Assads government really have severely negative views of Israel and why?

It's keeping America from fulfilling it's true potential

I hate it when people post maps without legends

But why is it increasing? You're probably in less danger now than ever before

The US forgave a lot of shit with operation paperclip and theres the hole thing with unit 731 that nobody gave a fuck about for some reason

indirectly the US was fine with this logic, free tests results on humans and no bad rep, win win really

I don't think the government just prints money to use. It's either loans or taxes.

was about to say this. plus having only three colours isn't a very in depth analysis, I could've done that on paint from memory.

If you station U.S troops in Israel, and have them do the fighting when war breaks out, you're essentially putting yourself at war with the Arab states. If you just dispense aid to the region, you can pretend to be neutral. It's really not in the U.S.A's best interest to completely ally itself to Israel and actually do its wars for it.

I mean, you can't exactly start stationing U.S troops in every Middle Eastern country and have them fight each other when war breaks out.

Also, a lot of these countries have troops as part of an agreement because they were disarmed by the U.S.A, or have a lackluster military. Israel is perfectly capable of fighting its own wars, really.

I don't think it's just Assad as much it would be any Syrian president/government. There's a lot of bad blood between our countries, historically speaking, and most relevant today is that it's allied with Iran which is our primary enemy ATM.

To balance the infusion of monyz the Iranians get from the nuclear deal we and the sunis are buthert about.

>And then $38B worth of weapons gets sent away.
Doesn't matter. The only thing that counts is that the US defense industry has to keep on giving its outstanding 11% return p.a. on the long term, while the top 7 defense companies in the world remain American (Honeywell, United Technologies, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman) thanks to these subventions.

And if the American interests in the Middle East are protected while doing so, it's even better.

>It's as much of a subvention of industry as if the government paid some company to dig a hole and then fill it up again.
Exactly.

It probably crashes down when America isn't the leading power and the dollar isn't the leading currency.

The federal reserve is answerable to noone and does pretty much what it wants. As soon as the delicate worldwide petrodollar system that props up their currency begins to collapse, they'll enter hyperinflation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_deployments

top right is legend, sorry.

Also I should add, Israel is anti-Assad and has helped the rebels in Syria

>Lebanon
The 1982 invasion of Lebanon is a big stain on your country history.
If Iran or Iraq pulled something like that(especially at that time), they would've have been nuked.

Can you please come back one more time to bomb the Presidential Palace? We need something to truly celebrate but I know Israel is too smart for that

I think I read that it actually IS just money. It just is a bit earmarked so that jews should use it to buy weapons from murrican manufacturers instead of using it on their own weapon development this time.

Funniest part is that Murricans gave more money than usual, just for the promise from Israel that they would ask even more money this time.

Doubt it. It wasn't a territorial annexation or a breach of an agreement between our two countries, and was done as retaliation to PLO terrorists operating from there (supported by the Lebanese government).

Don't think it would be seen as heinous if Iraq or Iran did that under those circumstances tbf.

>Israel has helped the rebels in Syria

Disgusting. Stay out of the happenings of countries that already hate you. Especially since the rebels aren't even good guys. Every time I start to align with Israeli mindset I'm sharply reminded that you are largely responsible for the hatred you receive from your neighbours

*would not

Honestly, I don't think you're cut out for discussing politics.

Your perceptions of conflicts are emotional, like a woman. "Good guys"? "Hate, love"? Grow up. Israel tactically allies itself with what's beneficial for itself, just like "evil" countries like Iran or Saudi Arabia or North Korea do, or "good" countries would do in if they were embroiled in actual war.

Tbqf it's a potent mix of anxious Israeli protectionism and recurring Arab belligerence

When you hear Death to Israel at every congregational prayer you begin to question Muslim motives

The Israel lobby has a lot of power in Western countries. The only thing keeping people from turning on them is the fact that we hate Mudslimes even more.

A childish, idiotic and bigoted point of view. Why even bother sharing it? Political unions are a bit more complex than "durr we hate da mudslimez and da kikes!".

I found out the other day that Israel is the number 1 paid for overseas destination for Australian politicians.

the holocaust didn't happen
stop spreading lies, kike

>so that they can accelerate the coming of the Messiah
You were talking to assmad progressives

The Republicucks support sending aid to Israel because they think that it gives them a foothold in the ME from which they can control the region

>it's a stain to intervene in a civil war on the side of the Christians in hopes that they will establish a western regime that will stop cross border attaks against your country that included taking schoolchildren hostage.

There is a religious aspect among some, but for the most part its purely a political decision.

Israel represents a stable, predictable country, one that also has many American-Israeli dual citizens. It allows the US to project power into the region in a way the Saudi's don't allow.

The fed basically prints money and cashes in on the effects of the inflation it causes