I will never live in Poland and experience the comfiest Christmas on Earth

>I will never live in Poland and experience the comfiest Christmas on Earth

Other urls found in this thread:

msw.gov.pl),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is it more comfy than anywhere else with snow though?

iktf

Because it's Poland and not some shithole like France.

>I will never have a 10/10 latina a gf with a buda so big it dosn't fit the chair
Why live?

you lack knowledge

>clicking around on google maps
>every block looks like what one would consider a top-tier area in Brazil
JUST

>Polish immigration law is very strict. The Migration Policy Department at the Ministry of Interior (msw.gov.pl), which is responsible for immigration issues, does not offer residence permits on the basis of investment. Therefore, it may be quite difficult to obtain a residence permit in Poland. However, it is still possible to acquire a residence permit if you want to live, work or study there, but the process can be long and tiring.

My city looks like Russia

Surely it can't be worse than mine.
>insane crimerate
>patchy roads
>deprepit buildings
>non-whites everywhere

And that's a capital with one of the highest HDI in the country.

welp it's not that bad, it's just depressing as fuck
rate

That's why everybody wants to come to live in France. Check the migrants. Did you migrants who want to live in Poland ?

>That's why everybody wants to come to live in France.
I don't want, too much enrichment
I prefer my eastern shithole, thanks

comfy, would live in/10

>That's why everybody wants to come to live in France
kek no, only savage illiterates from Africa wanting to get benefits for being brown/black

Cmon, it's comfy as hell and it's just a tiny city.
I love how everything looks so orderly.

>Kobyłka
that's very close to my place

>That's why everybody wants to come to live in France

made me cringe

We got like 1 million Ukrainians on working permit recently, shouldn't be that hard to immigrate
Also I noticed that for some reason Brazil and Brazilians are really liked in here

We don't have as many exotic people as the others

Dindus don't want to come here because we don't offer them any benefits for being unemployed criminals, unlike the western countries

>orderly
take a look at Germany then

I think you guys suffer more from low-esteem than actually bad living conditions.
I fucking wish I lived in a "boring" place without fearing for my life every time a group of dindus appears.

>cringe
Why ?

>church
>random monument
>roundabout in a tiny town with no traffic
>advertisements plastered all over the fences
that's the most polish picture i've seen recently

Argentina with better streets then

not him, but Argentina has great open spaces, glaciers and stuff.

because we're big guys, so it's natural we have more variety, anyway, it depends on where you go

forgot to add, small towns look pretty similar to

I guess our baroque churches and other buildings are very similar

>germany
>orderly
when will this meme end?

>I will never leave in some Asian or Muslim shithole and dodge the horrors of Christmas
Feels bad man.

not a meme

I hate this roundabout fetish road planners have in this country. Every tiny street needs to have one. They also make the roundabouts small as fuck in diameter which means they're functionally just fancy crossroads since everyone's stuck waiting for cars to pass.

I know. I live in Slovakia which actually has slightly LOWER buying power than Poland and our people do not put themselves down nearly as much as Poles.

Literally Picture from my balcony how is it according to western European standard?

it's really nothing interesting, you get used to it pretty fast and then you just can't wait to run away from the christmas table to start lurking again
and we didnt had any snow in last 2 years and probably wont get any this year too

>a fucking toi toi

What's wrong with it?

Placing a toi toi in public space is very third world

still better than niggers pissing in public spaces, that's even more third world

Yes, that's fourth world aka France

You're so much better Poland.

There is big park that is full of people every weekend, they need place where they can pee.

Thanks

Build a proper public toilet, like first world places do. Not this tacky makeshift of yours.

even we got small buildings for toilets in parks and we are one of the poorest cities in poland kek

meh, we only have to drive something like an hour and a half to be surrounded by beautiful snowed forests, then can come back to the city without the snow turning everything into a mess to enjoy our traditional posada celebrations and have churros with hot chocolate.

If you get tired of the cold, we've got plenty of tropical beaches to make a weekend getaway, best of both worlds.

I am a carrier will give you a brief description of what a carrier: a carrier is a being that is the human rencarnacion of 52 past the first carrier born in the year one thousand. I am the main carrier and my previous 52 lives were only murderers, kill, violate and torture many but never suiside me and never killed me kiss it and died alone and died because my bad or good luck helped me to time have a quiet life without death not live happy but if more than before.

Christmas is jewish celebration

>He doesn't know that Christmas markets happen ALL OVER EUROPE

Best ones are in Austria and Switzerland, though. Fuck Germany.

op is drunk and he don't know what he is talking about
you can leave now

>Did you migrants who want to live in Poland ?
Ukrainians actually. They come here to pick strawberries and stuff. Poland is the Mexico of Europe, Ukraine is the Mexico of Poland.