What's the fastest song you've guys have heard?

What's the fastest song you've guys have heard?

Any genre, doesn't matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDGdthy9UIY
youtube.com/watch?v=ybGOT4d2Hs8
youtube.com/watch?v=kc3WvC0rj2A
youtube.com/watch?v=A32oLjpYNFA
youtube.com/watch?v=B4cyMkqk7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k2ViG4vNj-M
youtube.com/watch?v=cN13IY5beZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Fuck Horses" by Throwup Monster. It's literally 0.2 seconds long.

In terms of length or the song's pace?

song pace

Probably one of those speedcore or whatever songs that are like 300-400 BPM or some shit

In classical music, probably Mily Balakirev's piano-piece "Islamey." Here's Alfred Brendel taking a shot at it:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDGdthy9UIY

Isn't Slayer - Necrophobic almost 250 bpm?

I was going to say "I suffer" by Napalm Death (1.2 seconds) but this... This is a new level of speed

Song's called "You Suffer"
youtube.com/watch?v=ybGOT4d2Hs8

that black midi meme garbage.

also thread/

BPM is actually a bit of an asspull because the speed of a song really depends on the type of notes being played. For example, Elvis - Hound Dog is about 175 bpm but most of the music in there is 4/8/whole notes, so it's not really that fast.

This is kind of a pointless contest, like the longest song. At a certain speed it just sounds like noise. But for the sake of the thread, I'll post mine :

youtube.com/watch?v=kc3WvC0rj2A

Thing about fast songs is getting up against that edge right before we just wanna subdivide back down in tempo. It's usually right around 160 give or take 10 depending on taste.

This is the only speedcore I've found that is somewhat listenable.
youtube.com/watch?v=A32oLjpYNFA

Great for audiosurf as well, even has a song specifically made for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4cyMkqk7xQ

Moby's Thousand goes up to 1000bpm

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=k2ViG4vNj-M

does it count if it's being played by a machine?

"I don't know where people always got the idea that we played fast, 'cause we was not fast."

-- Scotty Moore

Why wouldn't it, most of the stuff in this thread is
that's probably the fastest, listenable song you'll find that doesn't just sound like pure wank

Sleep - Dragonaut

uh

Oh shit! Almost forgot that existed.

why does his shirt say kike?

The fastness of a song is not 100 percent tempo. For instance, you could take any 120 bpm song and just double the drums like NOFX, but the rest of the shit will just be normal speed

Real fast shit is where it sounds like everyone in band can barely keep up

like this song youtube.com/watch?v=cN13IY5beZI

seems faster than lots of Slayer type stuff that has higher bpm

Necrophobic is definitely faster than that song and what's more, the entire thing - vocals, guitars, and rhythm section are all high-speed, not like say, Metallica's Fight Fire With Fire where the guitar is fast, but the vocals aren't.

i don't think that song is fastest song, I just wanted to illustrate how imo BPM is not the sole factor in 'fastness'.